Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator!

+2
lisette
CritterFan1
6 posters

Go down

State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator! Empty State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The state wants the records of the ANthony's & their private investigator.

The State Attorney's Office would not reveal what they wanted from Casey Anthony's parents, but a source told the Sentinel prosecutors want documents related to the Anthonys' private investigators. The Anthonys have worked with two investigators -- Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover.

It's unclear if that is what the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, just turned over to the State Attorney's Office.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator! Empty Re: State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 pm

We don't know what the ANT's were supposed to turn over today to the STATE, but the STATE is demanding records of their PI's, Hoover & D Casey.

IMO, I have always said that I felt D Casey & J Hoover will be very instrumental in KC's case, hopefully, to reveal EVERYONE involved in any OBSTRUCTION that has taken place.

Judge Jeannine Pirro said last Feb. on Geraldo that D Casey would be charged with OBSTRUCTION. Thus far, to our knowledge, he has not. We do know that he has filed a complaint against BOZO w/the Fla Bar. It pertained to statement BOZO made, "Don't call 911 if you find Caylee's body." Judge Strickland has filed a complaint also.

D Casey was sent to that location, &, IMO, you can count on one hand who might have sent him there. D Casey was probing & looking for Caylee in November. Who sent him there? JMO, D Casey MAY have immunity or will get immunity to tell everything he knows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator! Empty Re: State Wants Records of K C Anthony's Parents, Private Investigator!

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:15 pm

If immunity is what it takes to get the truth out of someone down there maybe it would be a good thing if D Casey did get immunity and finally give up the ANTS.
thought i heard in the background of the tv tonight that the ants did give up some records today.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am

CritterFan1 wrote:If immunity is what it takes to get the truth out of someone down there maybe it would be a good thing if D Casey did get immunity and finally give up the ANTS.
thought i heard in the background of the tv tonight that the ants did give up some records today.

I am all for that if it will get us the truth of why they were there and who sent them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 am

I think something has to be up with D Casey maybe cooperating with the authorities...He was all in the news and then..poof..everything got VERY quiet. Also, what has happened to the Civil Case depositions? It seems like everything has come to a standstill...Maybe summer vacations?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:21 am

lisette many of us have wondered what happened to all the action going on in the civil case. D. Casey may have made a deal already to come clean. Prosecutors will need those records for creditability when DC takes the stand. This Trial is one I would like to be sitting in the courtroom every day as it is going to be quite the show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 am

I just hope the Ants haven't "doctored" what they turned in...It looks like they would have had to turn in the hard drive...that way LE could tell if anything had been deleted, etc...Lee has been living there and he seemed to be pretty computer savvy..I guess they were playing chicken with the DA, not turning in anything until forced to.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 am

They better hope not. If they tampered with evidence you will see some charges be brought against them after they testify in the murder case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:39 am

JMho, The STATE attorney's also want the ANT's records of the PI's to validate D Casey's creditibility as lindamarie said, BUT, it is to see the LEVEL of INVOLVEMENT the ANT's have had & their participation in ANY obstruction. D Casey/J Hoover have both said they worked for KC at one time. (wonder who paid for that?)

Hoover has already said they NEVER looked for the real ZG, which, will bolster J Morgan's case with ZG. Hoover has already said in his depositions that they NEVER looked for the real killer of Caylee either. (DUH! they knew, including the ANT's, the REAL KILLER of CAYLEE was sitting in jail eating porkskins & drinking pepsi!)

IMO, D CASEY does have immunity. BOZO owes D Casey $90,000.00 per Hoover for his investigative work. Of course BOZO hasn't paid a dime & has distanced himself from D Casey. TOO LATE! I am dying to know what Judge Strickland gleaned from info from D Casey while he worked for BOZO, Judge Strickland & BOZO have both filed their claims w/FLA state bar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:36 pm

I dont understand why the state accepted "documents" as opposed to getting the entire harddrive. How do they know that the docs that the Ants gave them were complete? I dont think the Ants would alter what they supplied but I believe they would delete
some things and let the state drive to prove they deleted them.
It doesnt seem right to let people who are hostile witnesses supply what they want to.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:50 pm

artgal16 wrote:I dont understand why the state accepted "documents" as opposed to getting the entire harddrive. How do they know that the docs that the Ants gave them were complete? I dont think the Ants would alter what they supplied but I believe they would delete
some things and let the state drive to prove they deleted them.
It doesnt seem right to let people who are hostile witnesses supply what they want to.

yeah i dont know how this works , why not just get a search warrant, they are required to turn it over anyway right?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:00 pm

The good news is that LE can recover what the ANT's deleted. They are just so dishonest, imo, willing to do anytning to prevent KC from taking personal responsiblity for murdering Caylee.

IMO, KARMA will come back to bite the ANT's in the butt. All the games they've played since the murder are going to be to KC's deteriment as well as theirs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:05 pm

I dont believe in angels or God, but i do believe in Karma. they will get theirs.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

I also wonder why LP has not been deposed by Morgan & Morgan as he was suppose to be months ago.

Also, I wonder if that 90K figure that Bozo owes DC is stretching it. As a former PI, that is a hell of a lot of money to be paid for one case. I think that figure is extremely bogus. If that is the case, I will come out of retirement, grab a wheel chair, and get back in the game. Dollar Signs

I would bet that DC asked for immunity but I doubt LP did. I doubt Summer vacation would stop Morgan & Morgan, but who knows??

I think it is quite possible that what Brad Conway handed in yesterday may not be completely satisfactory to Strickland or the State and we may not have heard the last of this.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm

wrapitup,

Hoover said D Casey was billing at $200.00 per hour. I am sure BOZO had him running all over the world because, BOZO, with his VERY LIMITED experience, probably sent him to check out every LIE KC told, even to BOZO. Possibly a more seasoned criminal def. att. would have seen through all her lies & wouldn't have wasted the time or money.

Also, D Casey worked for KC, I don't know how long that was for & I am assuming that the bill went to BOZO also.

I want to know WHO SENT D CASEY to look for Caylee in November. He was on the ANT's payroll then, as his employment terminated w/BOZO on October 1st, but we know that BOZO told D Casey NOT to call 911 if he found the body, so, it sounds like they were all working together.

I agree, you can bet the ANT's didn't turn over everything they were supposed too, its not their nature to SEEK JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:24 am

Wrapitup wrote:I also wonder why LP has not been deposed by Morgan & Morgan as he was suppose to be months ago.

Also, I wonder if that 90K figure that Bozo owes DC is stretching it. As a former PI, that is a hell of a lot of money to be paid for one case. I think that figure is extremely bogus. If that is the case, I will come out of retirement, grab a wheel chair, and get back in the game. Dollar Signs

I would bet that DC asked for immunity but I doubt LP did. I doubt Summer vacation would stop Morgan & Morgan, but who knows??

I think it is quite possible that what Brad Conway handed in yesterday may not be completely satisfactory to Strickland or the State and we may not have heard the last of this.
Maybe DC was paid/owed that much to keep quiet about what he uncovered.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 pm

NiteSpinR, (like your new avatar, is that the itsy bitsy spider LOL!}

In Hoover's depos, he said D Casey has NOT REC'd a dime thus far from the ANT's or BOZO. IMO, this puts LE/STATE in a great position w/ D Casey, he is already pissed he has rec'd NO MONEY, he has every incentive to make a deal & save his BUTT from any obstruction, jmo.

Hoolver also said that D CASEY is furious w/BOZO over the money as he is unable to pay the rent. IMO, there are probably a lot of people BOZO has not paid, he is just waiting for his BIG PAYDAY once KC's trial is over. SCUMBAGS! jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 am

It is Hoover's heresay, so I just don't buy it. If DC was hired by Baez in July 2008 and he started working for the Anthony's in October 2008 (& he did, BTW) there is no way in hell Baez owes him that much money. I don't care if he had DC going from state to state on foot.

Now, if he promised DC a huge sum to keep quiet, that is something else altogether. However, I doubt they would have a contract to keep him quiet. DC does not play. He is a snake in the grass. He would be hounding the heck out of Bozo, knocking down his doors.

My question is: How are they Anthony's affording him?? $200 per hour is a tad high but it is in the ball park. I can see the Anthony's owing DC close to half a million about now.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am

wraptitup,

I disagree, I don't think BOZO has promised D Casey a huge sum of money to keep quiet, he might have promised to pay him when the trial was over & monies were generated by BOZO's firm, BUT, information gathered by D Casey is "work product" as he worked for BOZO. D Casey DID NOT SIGN ONTO work for BOZO for FREE , BOZO owes time & expenses, just like ANY OTHER lawyer would pay. I agree, D Casey is a scumbag, he has been vetted as a legitimate PI, BUT, he is no bigger scumbag than BOZO, & he was working as a licensed PI. BOZO did not do any LEG WORK on this case, he has filed motions, made allegations, & tried to pin it on someone else. Apparently, D Casey has been one of the only physical workers, following up on leads.

That very WORK PRODUCT that D Casey has generated is what BOZO is in trouble with the State Bar over. It's pretty damn bad when the sitting JUDGE of your Capitol Murder case files a 'Complaint" with the FLA state bar & the PI files one in addition, (imo, he was told to by legal representation.) Judge Strickland filed that complaint on the WORK PRODUCT D Casey generated at the direction of BOZO.

As far as the amount BOZO owes DC, who knows & who really cares. The point is, it is NOT the money that has BOZO jammed up with D CASEY, it is the WORK PRODUCT, it is telling D Casey NOT to call 911 & that is just the very LEAST of what we know.

The ANT's have signed a contract w/D Casey, CA has enjoyed saying at neasum (sp?)on national TV, "My investigator is checking our this sighting/that sighting." IMO, the Ant's probably promised to pay when they could. D Casey has been the full time chaffeur of the ANT's, their grunt, & running down FALSE leads until sometime in the spring. IMO, when it leaked out about the affair w/CA., D Casey has disappeared. It could also have to do with the VIDEO taken in NOV. & the people that it will implicate.

You can bet LE/State Att. have every answer. There is documentation of work D Casey did for BOZO, D Casey is not a complete idiot, & that WORK Pro. that BOZO loves to scream about will probably get D Casey a judgement for services rendered. WIll it be for $200.00 per hour? Probably not, but work was performed, there is documentation of such, & DC, imo, will be paid, probably later than sooner.

I did a topic on the EXCLUSIONS of the Sunshine Law, the evidence that WILL NOT BE RELEASED until trial, IMO, D Casey's information will be included in that evidence. (because the info is too prejudicial to the defendent)

JMHO, D Casey holds the important keys to this case, disclosure of additional participants to obstruction, WHO told him to search for Caylee's body, etc. IMO, we will know all these facts by the time the trial takes place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 am

wrapitup,

Also, imo, I would speculate when the claims were filed with the Fla Bar Assoc. by the Judge & DC, I didn't see DC much any more.

B Conway tried to represent D Casey for a while, but D Casey GOT his own attorney when JM wanted to Depose him. IMO, D Casey's attorney probably had him sever ties with the ANT's, what a tangled web of crap, jmo!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the other thread Art is talking about
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm

thanks LindaMarie for the link.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:13 pm

I agree with you, Art. It really isn't about the amount Baez owes..it is the principle of the thing. They signed a contract. AS FAR AS WE KNOW, DC has not been paid for his time. As far as DC no longer working for the Ant's..I think he is completely enmeshed in their family..probably to George's disgust..the ole battleax gets what she wants, don't ya know??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 pm

Wasnt there supposed to be a document dump this week?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm

artgal16 wrote:Wasnt there supposed to be a document dump this week?
Seems the dumps are coming slower and slower. Eeewww
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:55 pm

artnut12345 wrote:
The point is, it is NOT the money that has BOZO jammed up with D CASEY, it is the WORK PRODUCT, it is telling D Casey NOT to call 911 & that is just the very LEAST of what we know.

I did a topic on the EXCLUSIONS of the Sunshine Law, the evidence that WILL NOT BE RELEASED until trial, IMO, D Casey's information will be included in that evidence. (because the info is too prejudicial to the defendent)

I do expect the most damning evidence is being withheld until trial. Art is it true that if the defense don't ask for the evidence then it is excluded from the sunshine law? Not good if Baez told DC to not call 911. The other question in my mind who did Baez tell him to call?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
artgal16 wrote:Wasnt there supposed to be a document dump this week?
Seems the dumps are coming slower and slower. Eeewww

UGGG UGGGGHHH PPPGGGUUUUGGGGGG :x :x :silent: :silent:

LOLL
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Lindamarie,

The beauty of BOZO telling D Casey NOT to call 911, has caused two different complaints to be filed against BOZO w/the Fla. State Bar. One of the complaints is from JUDGE STRICKLAND & another from D Casey for the same thing.

I have tried to check w/the FLA State Bar on this, BOZO is in BIG TROUBLE. The complaints against BOZO have passed the first tier, I assume he is being investigated now. IMO, BOZO probably thought they would dismiss it, but, it would be hard to DISMISS Judge Strickland.

Because BOZO telling D Casey NOT to call 911, it was part of the work product between BOZO & D Casey, their agreement, their contract. Judge Strickland reviewed it & the complaint was filed. I don't know if we will ever know all the facts of that meeting, but clearly BOZO had an IDEA that Caylee could possibly be in those woods. Perhaps it could come out in trial, if, the STATE ask the right questions of D Casey, imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:52 pm

I agree Artnut and I feel certain that LE watched the videos of him slicing into trashbags similar to the ones found with Caylee's remains. That coupled with the fact that he actually went into the woods and searched for her there, pin pointing the location marked by the Pavers! (don't get me started on those stupid rocks again!)

Most of us have agreed in the past that this was way to BIG of a coincidence.

I imagine a different scenario if Baez had paid DCasey for the services he rendered.
We wouldn't have seen the search video, there would be no complaint with the BAR, and Strickland would have never known there was a contract between the two.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down