Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009

+2
Wrapitup
cherylz
6 posters

Go down

7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009 Empty 7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just released documents.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009 Empty Re: 7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:27 am

1,406 Pages Of Docs Released In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 9:45 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 12:20 pm EDT July 30, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- FBI interviews, police records and what the Anthony family told investigators behind closed doors are among documents released Thursday morning in the case against Casey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOCUMENTS RELEASED 7/30/09
» George Anthony Transcript From Summer '08 Interview
» Cindy Anthony Transcript From Summer '08 Interview
» Casey Anthony Transcript From 10/14/08 Interview
» Dozens Of Documents Related To Jesse Grund
» FBI Requests For Polygraph Tests For Witnesses
» Evidence/Property Forms Related To Case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 1,406 pages of documents reveal some telling information about the Anthony family and what they said about Casey's former fiancé, Jesse Grund, and the role they believe he played in Caylee's disappearance.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009 Empty Re: 7/30/09--Doc dump - Thur., July 30, 2009

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 am

I just read that "zanny" had given casey some things suposedly. It occured to me, did they look at those items for unknown fingerprints? if so, then did they ever release if there were in fact some on there?? sorry if this has been asked before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

NMgirl wrote:I just read that "zanny" had given casey some things suposedly. It occured to me, did they look at those items for unknown fingerprints? if so, then did they ever release if there were in fact some on there?? sorry if this has been asked before.

If I recall correctly, Cindy gave those items to LE & they were checked for prints. The only prints found onn the items belonged to Casey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 am

I've read only a couple of pages & am already angry.

It had slipped my mind that Lee/CA/GA refused to take lie detectors test. LP had said on NG that GA/CA were considering it BUT LEE demanded that they NOT take them. I wonder if Lee has shown up for his deposition this morning with his "criminal Attorney, LUKA, in his "tube socks" & girlly giggle, avoiding answers STATE Att.'s need to prosecute his sister for CAYLEE's murder? Poor Caylee! IMO, I hope the STATE attorney's EXPOSE the entire family for the SCAM artist they are.

We all know Lie Detectors are NOT admissable in court, but M Klaus repeatedly stresses the IMPORTANCE of giving LE enforcement everything they need to expedite the search for your one every time he speaks. THAT'S ONLY IF YOU THINK YOUR LOVED ONE IS ALIVE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 am

NM Girl, I would think that yes, LE would fingerprint everything - they just haven't released the results to the public.

This is Just My MOO (my opinion only) but really, I personally don't care to read hundreds of pages about Jessie Grund's police officer records. I know they are trying to show what his frame of mind is but UNLESS it DIRECTLY relates to Casey or Caylee, I find it rather tedious.

I WANT THE MEAT!! Have any of you read all the docs yet and if so, where's the BEEF?? :so bored:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:56 am

still reading, and see nothing that makes me want to stay awake yet either
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 pm

I agree with you wrapitup, I don't care to read about J Grund's reasons for leaving his job with LE, NONE of that matters in the MURDER of CAYLEE!

I also want JUST THE FACTS that will be
pertinent in prosecuting KC in the murder of Caylee. IMO, the GRUND family have cooperated entirely w/LE & genuinely LOVED Caylee. Sadly, CA/KC tried to throw JG under the bus from the start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 pm

LEE has been given IMMUNITY, have GA/CA???

If you have been given immunity & LIE, don't you lose immunity & face obstruction?

I wonder how far LEE is willing to go to ruin his life for his sister, just wondering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm

OMG I could not believe all the stuff on Jesse. I don't think he is the one on trial. It just makes me sick that his life is exposed like an open book. :geek2:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 11:50 am

NM Girl, I would think that yes, LE would fingerprint everything - they just haven't released the results to the public.

This is Just My MOO (my opinion only) but really, I personally don't care to read hundreds of pages about Jessie Grund's police officer records. I know they are trying to show what his frame of mind is but UNLESS it DIRECTLY relates to Casey or Caylee, I find it rather tedious.

I WANT THE MEAT!! Have any of you read all the docs yet and if so, where's the BEEF??

I'm with wrap on this, I really just want to know the good stuff and since I am at work and can't read everything thoroughly I am counting on all of you to do it for me... have a nice day LOL :lol!: JK. but I do like to read all of your thoughts on the docs that I can't read about until I get home and the kids are in bed, then by that time I am behind the times.. Ugg.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 pm

So far what little I have read, it reminds me just how gulable(sp?) and dense Cindy :loser: really is, I mean, the hair straightener that Casey got from Zanny then it made her remember the videos that the Zanny didn't want anymore.. Umm did it ever occur to her that maybe KS stole them?? For the LOVE.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 pm

I'm with wrap on this, I really just want to know the good stuff and since I am at work and can't read everything thoroughly I am counting on all of you to do it for me... LOL JK. but I do like to read all of your thoughts on the docs that I can't read about until I get home and the kids are in bed, then by that time I am behind the times.. Ugg.
Ray Ray i am with you... i will try to read em, but if there's no bombshell evidence...
a waste, such a waste!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 pm

More Info Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney's office on Thursday released more than 1,400 pages of new documents in the Casey Anthony case.
READ: Newly Released Documents
Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing last July.
According to one of the documents, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, turned over a box full of items to the FBI. Among the items in the box were a Spiderman toothbrush, Tylenol drops, three children's books, toy food and utensils, a pillow case, a bed sheet and a pink hat.

aka, among items handed over were a BOX OF LIES
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 pm

artnut12345 wrote:LEE has been given IMMUNITY, have GA/CA???

If you have been given immunity & LIE, don't you lose immunity & face obstruction?

I wonder how far LEE is willing to go to ruin his life for his sister, just wondering.
Art, do you have a link about Lee's "Immunity"????????????????????????? This is a bombshell..did CA and GA take it, too???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm

wrapitup,

JEEEEEEEZ! I thought I was having a Brain Fart when I read this. (lapse in memory, you think you are crazy!) IMO, LEE has a lot of the answers WE NEED to figure out how much obstruction he participated in!

Scroll down to: Lee Ant being questioned under Oath!

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer.

MAYBE with immunity, HE WON'T LIE ANYMORE to State Attorney's!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:16 pm

I can't find it and need help Art. Can you tell me what page in the depositions that is on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Lindamarie/wrapitup,

It is NOT in the DOC DUMP but it is in the ARTICLE about the DOC DUMP:

QUOTED FROM ARTICLE: Scroll down in the article SUBHEADING: LEE ANTHONY BEING QUESTIONED UNDER OATH

Lee Anthony's attorney, Tom Luka, said his client will not avoid answering the tough questions, because the line of questioning will be based on facts and not his opinion about his sister or what she may have done.

At one point, there was concern that Lee Anthony may be charged with obstruction of justice because of contradicting statements he had given to sheriff's investigators in the past. Now that Lee Anthony has been granted immunity he does not have to worry about that any longer. (This is near the end of the article)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:47 pm

So, it is FACT?????? Holy Moley!!!!!!!! I wonder if the Ants' have been granted the same, along with Dominic Casey.

Thanks, ArtNut!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm

I can't believe they gave them immunity. faint Unless it is partial immunity they could admit to being the killer and not be charged. LE just ticks me off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 pm

wrapitup/lindamarie,

I made a thread on IMMUNITY under the ACCUSED.

This is just unbelievable because LEE wanted CRIMINAL IMMUNITY!

lindamarie, it may be that State Attorney's gave him this immunity to get to the BOTTOM of what his HONEST participation was w/KC. IMO, I have always thought that LEE was an accessory after the fact, some level of covering up.

Just speculating, BUT, if D Casey has been immunity, LEE may validate some of what D Casey has said, jmo.
LUKA is at least HONEST when he is interviewed, as opposed to CONWAY that has proven to LIE just like the ANT's.

Remember when Conway said there was NO DUCT TAPE ON Caylee's FACE on National TV??? LIAR!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Yes, he said that on LKL!!!! I am going to move the Immunity thread to the lounge for now. Thanks so much, Art Nut.

LET THE TRIAL/GAMES BEGIN :cheers: chug Shocked 2

P.S. HLN is discussing as I type!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm

I got bored after the first 11 pages. All stuff I did not need to know about him. He is young and naive At he did not follow through with it. He knew being a cop was not for him. He did need to be looked at I agree but come on this information should not have been made public. He provided more then he should have been required to and he passed a lie detector test. Did anyone else read that there was a tip by someone seeing KC in that area where Caylee was found? I believe the tip said she had a shovel and a guy with her. Did I see that right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 pm

lindamarie wrote:I got bored after the first 11 pages. All stuff I did not need to know about him. He is young and naive At he did not follow through with it. He knew being a cop was not for him. He did need to be looked at I agree but come on this information should not have been made public. He provided more then he should have been required to and he passed a lie detector test. Did anyone else read that there was a tip by someone seeing KC in that area where Caylee was found? I believe the tip said she had a shovel and a guy with her. Did I see that right?
Linda Marie, I have not read the entire doc dump for the reasons you stated above. Can you tell me specifically where you saw that someone saw Casey w/a shovel where Caylee was found??? Thanks! :D

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:46 pm

The place where someone thought they might have seen KC and a guy with a shovel was not where Caylee was found...it was somewhere else.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 11:42 pm

lindamarie wrote:
I got bored after the first 11 pages. All stuff I did not need to know about him. He is young and naive At he did not follow through with it. He knew being a cop was not for him. He did need to be looked at I agree but come on this information should not have been made public. He provided more then he should have been required to and he passed a lie detector test. Did anyone else read that there was a tip by someone seeing KC in that area where Caylee was found? I believe the tip said she had a shovel and a guy with her. Did I see that right?

Linda Marie, I have not read the entire doc dump for the reasons you stated above. Can you tell me specifically where you saw that someone saw Casey w/a shoveol where Caylee was found??? Thanks!
Ugg, I am so tired tonight, but will go take a look unless LM, has a direct link.. better yet, by the time I find it, LM WILL have the link.. :idk: LOL
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 pm

by lisette Today at 11:46 pm

The place where someone thought they might have seen KC and a guy with a shovel was not where Caylee was found...it was somewhere else.

Where was that Lisette? I just can't remember for the life of me!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 am

well this is turning out to be an endless source of useless information. I'm surprised I haven't read how many times a week the guy takes a crap. I imagine him sitting in a dark room reading everything about himself along with every other follower of Casey's crime. Its out there now for every potential employer, lover, friend, neighbor, lender, landlord etc.
man... this is grounds to have his name changed.

Looks like LE wants to do anything to discredit the idea that he was involved in Caylee's death.

Casey's lies have mangled and ruined the lives and reputations of so many people.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:16 am

lisette wrote:The place where someone thought they might have seen KC and a guy with a shovel was not where Caylee was found...it was somewhere else.

This was on NG when it was reported. It was not near where Caylee's body was found. I remember this tip made it to the media. On NG, they also said she had a HAT on & sunshades.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 am

nite,
I agree with you. The poor kid (JG) has been laid bare for all the world to see. I read in one of the local sites yesterday that Richard Grund commented to the effect that every parent who is reading this is thanking God that their son did not fall in love with Casey.

I have a 30-yr old son who lived in Daytona for a while and I'm grateful he didn't venture up to Orlando for any length of time.

I can't imagine what the family and JG are going through right now through no fault of their own. Jesse fell in love and the parents tried to embrace this person and this is how they get thanked for all their troubles.

Sorry to sound so cynical; it just makes me mad that they have to go through this.

For what it's worth, I'm sure there are plenty of recruits who's records look a lot like Jesse's when they first started. Police work requires intense focus and structure and it sounds like JG just wasn't cut out for it. I'm glad he realized it and left before something bad happened to him on the streets. That doesn't make him a bad person; he's just cut from a different mold - better suited for other work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:43 am

Link for the tip called in where the wittness talks about two people in a car like KC at or near the area where Caylee was found. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Page 41
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:16 am

Linda, I know the Orlando area and the location where they found the bones is not near where Caylee was found. Also, the other "sighting" of a Casey's car and two people..that is not near where Caylee was found either. I may have missed it but did not see a date on that report.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

I knew someone could answer that for me. On page 41 it talks about a witness that spotted the white Pontiac, talked of two people one with a shovel and one with another tool. So that area is not by where Caylee was found. Thanks wrap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 pm

1,394 Pages Of Docs Released In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 9:45 am EDT July 30, 2009
Updated: 6:19 pm EDT July 30, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's Casey Anthony's ex-lover, but could the defense try to make him its fall guy? Eyewitness News sorted through 1,394 pages of documents released Thursday in the case against Casey and hundreds of those pages focus on just one man.
DOCUMENTS RELEASED 7/30/09
» Dozens Of Tips In the Casey Anthony Case
» FBI Requests For Polygraph Tests For Witnesses
» Cindy's Statement On "Zanny's" Hair Straightener
» Richard Grund's Statement On Cell Phone Box
» Dozens Of Documents Related To Jesse Grund
» George Anthony Transcript From Summer '08 Interview
» Cindy Anthony Transcript From Summer '08 Interview
» Casey Anthony Transcript From 10/14/08 Interview
» Evidence/Property Forms Related To Case
LEGAL ANALYSIS: Bill Sheaffer On Documents
RICHARD GRUND: Talks About Document Impact
VIDEO REPORT: Docs Released In Casey Case

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down