Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday

+2
cherylz
artgal16
6 posters

Go down

Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday Empty Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm

According to wesh.com and several other sources the Anthonys were re-baptised
on Sunday, Caylee's birthday. It brings to mind that they are trying to wash their sins away and begin anew. If it means that they will tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth at trial - I say amen.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday Empty Re: Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday

Post by cherylz Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Wow! This could be significant. Let us pray that the truth will set them free. I do feel pity for them, I don't know how they made it through yesterday.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday Empty Re: Anthonys re-baptised on Caylees birthday

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:32 pm

OK...I personally do not see how this will matter. Due to the fact the media KNOWS about this speaks VOLUMES! Since when is a baptismal a media event?? They could have done this in private but I would bet they called WESH or someone to spread the word!!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Im sure that the media were watching last Sunday as it was Caylees birthday and have their sources who go to that church and got the scoop.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm

artgal16 wrote:Im sure that the media were watching last Sunday as it was Caylees birthday and have their sources who go to that church and got the scoop.
You DO have a point. But IMO, IF they really wanted this to be secret, I think they could have somehow arranged it. However, if it "cleansed their souls of sins" - so be it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:07 pm

I think people that are in deep trouble turn to God. He is the one that will never judge them. Prisoners and sinners both seek out Our Lord for his healing.

I have loved the Lord since I was a little girl and used to attend the Baptist church with my friend. They told me that Jesus loves me and he always would. We sang songs and I loved him and his goodness. I was comforted.

I was actually Episcopal at that time and when I married my husband became a Catholic. But my roots go back to that little Baptist church when they told me Jesus loves you more than you will ever know. He died for your sins.

So if knowing Jesus brings some peace..so be it. He does love us all.

"I am the good shepard, I know my flock and they know me"
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 pm

cherylz wrote:Wow! This could be significant. Let us pray that the truth will set them free. I do feel pity for them, I don't know how they made it through yesterday.
Cherylz, with all due respect, I WANT to feel pity for them. I have tried - I really have. But, every.single.time I start to - once again - feel some semblance of pity for them, they do or say something completely outrageous that takes all my pity away.

Let up hope their baptismal and the fact that they will be testifying for the State has somehow renewed them and they now see the truth about their daughter.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:I think people that are in deep trouble turn to God. He is the one that will never judge them. Prisoners and sinners both seek out Our Lord for his healing.

I have loved the Lord since I was a little girl and used to attend the Baptist church with my friend. They told me that Jesus loves me and he always would. We sang songs and I loved him and his goodness. I was comforted.

I was actually Episcopal at that time and when I married my husband became a Catholic. But my roots go back to that little Baptist church when they told me Jesus loves you more than you will ever know. He died for your sins.

So if knowing Jesus brings some peace..so be it. He does love us all.

"I am the good shepard, I know my flock and they know me"
I think that for anyone, if they find comfort and solace with Christianity, that is a wonderful thing!! I also think the same if someone finds comfort and solace in other forms of spirituality as long as it is positive and doesn't involve satanism. Just My Opinion Only!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Now if they would just act like Christians.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Amen, LM. All the water in the world won't make a difference if they insist on continuing to live a lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

georgiamom wrote:Amen, LM. All the water in the world won't make a difference if they insist on continuing to live a lie.
Georgiamom, I know I should not be laughing at your words but I cannot help myself!!! :lol!:

I ask myself this a lot: Why is it that convicted felon's and others, The Ant's, people on death row, etc..always seem to find a higher power..however, if a felon is let out of prision, 9 times out of 10, they are repeat offender's?? Thus, I have to wonder if the Ant's being baptized was a stunt to make them look good in the eyes of any perspective juror OR they went in to the church with their hearts open to change?? I would like to believe the latter but I am having a very hard time doing so!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

With hope, they will turn over a new leaf. Maybe they reprofessed their love for God and "cleansed their souls".
I still see it as they are victims of KC also. I feel no pity for her. No, the A's have not always behaved as they should have, but that was in the court of public opinion. If they in fact lied to LE, etc...then of course that was blatently wrong.
Let us hope with time, their hearts have softened and they do what is right for their grandaughter in the Court of Law-where it really matters.
I bet the media followed them like a hawk on Caylee's B/day, in order to make headlines.
According to Kubler-Ross w/ the stages of grief-denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, sounds like they could be entering the bargaining phase. And, remember they are greiving 2 losses--Caylee and KC's. I don't think they can ever acheive true acceptance-how could they? 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm

cherylz wrote:With hope, they will turn over a new leaf. Maybe they reprofessed their love for God and "cleansed their souls".
I still see it as they are victims of KC also. I feel no pity for her. No, the A's have not always behaved as they should have, but that was in the court of public opinion. If they in fact lied to LE, etc...then of course that was blatently wrong.
Let us hope with time, their hearts have softened and they do what is right for their grandaughter in the Court of Law-where it really matters.
I bet the media followed them like a hawk on Caylee's B/day, in order to make headlines.
According to Kubler-Ross w/ the stages of grief-denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, sounds like they could be entering the bargaining phase. And, remember they are greiving 2 losses--Caylee and KC's. I don't think they can ever acheive true acceptance-how could they? 🇳🇴

:worshipper:
I would not want to be in their shoes. No matter what they do I feel pity when I see them. Sickening pity. I hope the efforts they made were for real and not a media event for Caylee's birthday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:46 pm

You know Wrap my love of God is a blessing to me. I never do feel like it is necessary to share with anybody.
I especially don't like the door knockers that come to my door. I know that many religions encourage their flock to go and spread the word. I find preaching to people annoying. Each has to find their own way. Each to his or her own.

Mine is a personal love. I can't explain it. It just makes me feel so good.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:03 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:You know Wrap my love of God is a blessing to me. I never do feel like it is necessary to share with anybody.
I especially don't like the door knockers that come to my door. I know that many religions encourage their flock to go and spread the word. I find preaching to people annoying. Each has to find their own way. Each to his or her own.

Mine is a personal love. I can't explain it. It just makes me feel so good.
And Jeanne, that is all that matters!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:04 pm

We all want to believe in redemption - in their hearts both Cindy and George know that Casey killed Caylee.
Maybe they choose to believe it was an accident but regardless of how, they know she did it. It will be very interesting how they conduct themselves when they are called back to depose again before Morgan and Morgan. I also believe that they want those donations to keep on rolling in to their foundation. Whether large or small, those "administrative duties"
that that they can take instead of a paycheck are going to be needed at least until they make a book deal, but not until all this is over. In the end when Casey is convicted, the Anthonys still stand to make a lot of money. Its possible that they will start a rehabilitation of their image by keeping low key and not so combative from now on. The really interesting
thing will be to see how Baez will use the knowledge
that they are witnesses for the State of Florida in the States pursuit of a conviction and death penalty of their daughter. Will Baez now try to throw suspicion
onto them? I dont see how, but it will be interesting.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Agreed, Artgal16!!! This is why I cannot pity them due to their "foundation," among other things. Many do NOT pity them. IMO, they should have used tough love on Casey many moons ago. They should have also allowed Casey to decide if she wanted to keep Caylee or give her up for adoption, as it is pretty clear Casey was in no way ready, willing or able to raise a child (nor did she - Cindy and George did and we see how that went.)

Also, it is a long time from August 9th 2009 until the trial - almost a year. Will they stay quiet? Will they end this faux foundation and go back to work?? It will be very interesting.

Again, MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 pm

I personally do not believe they will ever work again. Right now I believe they are receiving Social Security benefits and I believe there are unknown benefactors, bleeding hearts, paying their way.
Cindy is the "money tree". George the follower.

I am a bit curious about what brought about this complete about face in their attitudes. I don't think Conway man enough to "talk turkey" to them. Somebody is advising them and they are listening. I just wonder who that mystery person is because Cindy calls no man master.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Jeanne wrote..."Somebody is advising them and they are listening. I just wonder who that mystery person is because Cindy calls no man master".

Jeanne when I read this you know what came to my mind? Maybe God is! Let us hope and pray!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Artgal,

I guess I am one of the few that think that when this case is over, the ANTS WON'T make a lot of money.

Lifetime isn't going to pay anyone for the movie. Hal Boedeker had an article on that 5 or 6 months ago. IMO, a credibile person involved in the case, it may be someone from LE, or the STATE, or BOZO's team will write a book with the inside scoop & probably have a best seller.

IMO, the ANT's will be able to sell interviews, but, they will not be seen as victims like Lacy Peterson's mom or Beth Holloway. IMO, after this case, the ANT's will go away, the foundation will dry up. The projections for next year for the Caylee Foundation are $25,000.00. Guess they need to generate some monies some how, I am sure they are working overtime trying to figure it out, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Wrap, I agree with you. Baptism is something that follows true repentance. Repentance means that you STOP doing what you were doing and go another way. The As have yet to do this. I cannot feel pity for someone that consistently bangs their head against the wall and then cries 'ouch'. Stop banging, already.

I agree that people can and do change, and I would love to see that happen for the As. Maybe this signifies a new start in a DIFFERENT direction, but after all this time, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Guess they need to generate some monies some how, I am sure they are working overtime trying to figure it out, jmo.
They could get REAL jobs :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Jeanne wrote..."Somebody is advising them and they are listening. I just wonder who that mystery person is because Cindy calls no man master".
--------------------------
I will tell you what changed them. The State of Florida when they did their depositions. They saw how serious this case is. The State didn't pussy foot around with them. I think that it sunk in that they were caught in their timeline lies, to name just one of the many mis-steps they have danced.

IMO, the State told them here is the deal. You have the following choice:

1. Accept immunity and spill it and spill it now. OR..
2. Take no immunity, do not level with us..and we will bring you up on obstruction charges.

I think they got immunity and decided to shut up, stay off the boob tube and get saved.

And Georgiamom, Amen to your post. I will have to see the changes (or not hear a peep out of them..and on Aug. 21 when Casey is in court..they better damn well sit on the side of the State) to believe it! :blowing bubble

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 am

wrapitup,

I agree with your post. IMO, the ANT's will continue to sit behind BOZO/KC.

Although the ANT's are going to testify for the STATE, they have absolutely NO CHOICE except what you listed above, the STATE knows where they lied. They HAD to GET HONEST or GET CHARGED. IMO, this doesn't mean they are "willingly co-operating with the STATE in & testifying against KC, they just don't have ANY CHOICE.", imo. IT's KC or them at this point, IMO, LEE isn't willing to compromise his career or future either for KC, hopefully all of the ANT's realize after their depositions with the STATE, that NO ONE can help KC, this problem cannot be fixed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 am

lindamarie wrote:Now if they would just act like Christians.

hahahah ditto!!! whats up with cindy bashing those crosses in her yard with a hammer???

also.. suicide is a sin, last i checked.

well i think this whole baptims thing is just a front to try to win favor with the public, either that or they are afraid of their final judgment. in any case it doesnt prove anything, it only proves they are weak poor escuses for christians.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 am

Yep guys, they are the kind of Christians that only showed up on Holidays and special occasions, never heard the first word about Caylee going to Sunday school. Public sympathy IS the name of their game. They only care about themselves . I would LOVEto see them sit behind the prosecution, there is about as much chance of that as me flying to the moon.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction, added an I)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down