Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh...

2 posters

Go down

Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh... Empty Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

http://www.wesh.com/news/20402040/detail.html

Mark NeJames was asked to help by one side of the family and he in turn has requested that Tim Miller come back and search for Haleigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh... Empty Re: Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm

In a news release, NeJame said he plans a news conference on Monday with Miller and the family.
:clapping: Thank goodness. Finally.
Dancing
:thanks: for posting this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh... Empty Re: Mark NeJames and Equusearch together for Haleigh...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Go to the link that Native Alien posted and scroll down to the comments. Read what mpea wrote on the 3rd comment. I haven't followed this case as closely as the Anthony case so I'm not sure what to make of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 pm

georgiamom wrote:Go to the link that Native Alien posted and scroll down to the comments. Read what mpea wrote on the 3rd comment. I haven't followed this case as closely as the Anthony case so I'm not sure what to make of it.

I think I know the post your talking about. Yes the dumpster may have been one of th disposal places. I remember when the story broke the dogs hit on it and they found nothing. Well that don't mean she was not there at one point. My hopes are not that high. Caylee was all bones and bagged up after 6 months. To bad this search won't happen by her birthday.
crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:44 pm

I was so thrilled to read this. I didn't like M NeJames at first, but he has redeemed himself in my eyes.

He has been a real supporter of Tim Miller/TES, he donated meeting places for TES to meet & organize searches for Caylee, & he now represents T Miller against BOZO in his motion pro bono. M NeJames also donated the $5,000.00 a group gave NeJames to represent the ANT's to R Krunk as a reward for finding Caylee.

NeJames brings a lot to the table, MONEY$$$$$$ to help finance the search & to aid T Miller. I am so grateful that these two guys are creditable, respectable, & will bring ATTENTION from the MEDIA to help find Haleigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:48 pm

It sounds like that post was written by a psychic,
especially the part about something purple.
I dont know much about the layout of where the family used to live - I know that it was a trailor park and possibly a gun being fired wouldnt be noticed.
I assume that this poster is inferring an accident and coverup of such. Its interesting, I hope one day that Haleigh is found but seeing that terrain near when they lived I dont hold out much hope.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I like Nejame - he has a lot of money and hes very generous to the community. The one good thing the Anthonys did was hire him and after he quit the Anthonys I think he realized that there was more that he could do to stay involved in the communities to help in cases where children go missing.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:44 am

I think this is wonderful, but my question is this: Will PCSO ALLOW TM to come back and search? Remember, PCSO made Tim leave. Also, I wonder exactly where Tim M will search. I think he needs to check the area between the trailer and Ron's work and Ron's work.

I pray he finds something but am skeptical at this point. I think if Ron did not dispose of poor Haleigh at his work or somewhere in between, she is long gone due to being thrown in the St. John's River. I hope I am wrong!!

Thanks for the article!!!! And as far as Nejame goes, he saw the writing on the wall w/the Ant's and bowed out. I have nothing but respect for him, and for Tim Miller! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down