Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller

3 posters

Go down

What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller Empty What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:38 am

Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Sunday Aug/23 3pm CentralPosted on August 21st, 2009 by Simon Barrett

We will be running our regular radio program on Sunday Aug/23 at 3pm central. As is usual the panel is still being finalized, however it would seem that most of the regulars will be there.

Last Monday was a very busy day in the Haleigh Cummings case. The family celebrated her 6th birthday as a way to generating some media and citizen awareness, Mark NeJame (of Casey Anthony fame) held a press conference announcing that Tim Miller and his Equusearch team are once again going to be heading for Satsuma to search for Haleigh Cummings.

The NeJame announcement in my mind was little than posturing for media attention though. The timing was brilliant, the one day in the past few months that the main stream media would pay attention to the case. Every news organization would be talking about the family releasing balloons, and collecting school supplies. Although these events have no direct bearing on finding Haleigh, just having her name in the headlines might just jog someones memory.

NeJame’s announcement sounded great! Tim Miller and his people hitting the ground, sounds great. But, and there is a huge BUT, these searches are not going to start for at least 6-8 weeks! To me this press conference sounded more like a fund raising event than anything else. The official reason for the delay is so that the summer plant growth will have stopped. You decide which story works?

There is also the thorny question of why Tim Miller left the first time that he searched for Haleigh Cummings. There are several credible versions. The one that did the rounds on several MSM sites was that Putnam County told him to stop. Funny, when you research this angle, you hit a brick wall pretty quick. There is another story that is all about money, there was a $20,000 donation waiting for him in the Carolinas, but it had a lime limit on it. Search now, or don’t come. With these two scenarios being the mainstay, a number of variations have floated around, none of which have been proved, but all have certain aspects that give one pause for thought.

The really big news on Monday was not Balloons or a posturing lawyer, it was the press release from Law Enforcement. It said so much, in so few words, it was a masterpiece of composition. Law Enforcement have kept pretty tight lipped on their findings so far. The content of Mondays release came as no surprise, but it cemented what we had thought for months.

Earlier in the week I had a conversation with TJ Hart, news director of The Sky 97.3 (Gainsville, FL), this Press Release holds an important message. Ron did not do it, Crystal did not do it, Misty likely did not do it, but holds the key. You can listen to our conversation here.

A subject that crops up in almost every discussion surrounding this case is DRUGS. Drugs have become an insidious part of our lives, their tentacles reach far. Although not directly associated with the Haleigh Cummings case we are putting on a program tomorrow to discuss drugs in America. Tune in, you might learn a lot.

To listen to our program on Sunday you can click here, or just go to www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before 3pm Central, you will see the link in the main page.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/121962

--------------------------
I am done with Blog Talk Radio. How dare anyone put Tim Miller down.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller Empty Re: What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:39 pm

JMHO, I am disapointed anyone, much less Simon disparage Tim Miller or Mark NeJames. IMO, it is irresponsible, on his part, to GOSSIP in his blog which is read by many, or insinuate on his Radio Show last Sunday that T Miller was a drunk.

Every 5.00 or 10.00 donation Tim gets, he needs. I can't imagine what it cost to run his operation, his equipment, stay in a hotel, eat fast food on a daily basis, & work in difficult conditions, most of the time, in overgrown vegatation.

T Miller, imo, is humble, compassionate, one of my heroes, & has a modest lifestyle. His whole life is like the circus, he has to pack up all his gear, the couple of worker volunteers that work with him on all searches, move the to next town where another parent's heart is breaking, desperate to find their loved one's, then, recruit volunteers & train them. Tim is an advocate of LE & worked with them in Orlando to find Caylee. It is not a job that brings as much happiness one would want from their job, it brings sad results & facts to broken hearted parents. But, imo, broken hearted parents want their children brought home, dead or alive.

IMO, T Miller's integrity is being attacked by Simon, what is important that a LOT of media attention has been gained for Haleigh. The next morning, M NeJames was on the Early Show w/Grandma NEIVES. National attention for HALEIGH! WOW! NG also talked about HALEIGH this week as did JVM.

Media attention will again, hopefully be given again to Tim Miller when he rolls into Satsuma w/his volunteers, heavy equipment, & the hope to find Haleigh, which, IMO, is the ONLY THING SIMON needs to be concerned with.

Tim Miller is not a perfect man, T Miller is a tireless advocate for the missing & murdered, he unconditionally loves the victims he looks for, & bonds with their families as his daughter was a murder victim. IMO, nothing else is important.

(with the exception of GA/CA Anthony, as imo, they didn't want Caylee found.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller Empty Re: What Simon Barrett thinks of Tim Miller

Post by frogs Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Oh no, WRAPITUP!!! While I agree that badmouthing Tim Miller won't win Simon any friends, I don't want to lose one on the radio chat box! :pale: Maybe Leonard Padilla will show up again and we can sway the conversation to Caylee's case! Ya never know...maybe Tim Miller will call in to defend himself! I will miss you if you're not there!!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm

frogs,

imo, Tim doesn't need to defend himself. Simon has resorted to GOSSIPING, & that makes Simon look bad, NOT, Tim Miller which was apparently HIS INTENTION. Why would T Miller give Simon the time of day, I WON'T ANYMORE!

Tim Miller has done more for Haleigh's case with his upcoming visit with media attention than all the time Simon has spent on Blog Radio. Simon has apparently forgotten that Tim Miller is WELL thought of & is respected, I now think a lot less of Simon, perhaps he should reconsider gossiping on his show, imo, shallow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:34 pm

artnut,

Please don't get me wrong. I am in no way defending Simon. In fact, I agree with everything you said. I just have too much time on my hands lately and chatting on the BlogRadio Show makes my dreary Sundays go by quicker. I'm just saying I will miss not having Wrapitup there. I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else.
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:13 pm

frogs,

I know you are new & I welcome you. I just was a little confused when you said "Tim might call in to defend himself."

In NO WAY does T Miller need to defend himself to SIMON, that is all that I meant. If wrapitup is not at blogtalk, I know she will be missed. She has been a tireless advocate for Haleigh & keeps us informed, BUT, Simon needs to UNDERSTAND that making his onal feelings known to his audience is OFFENSIVE.

Apparently, Simon has OVER ESTIMATED his importance while minimizing TIM's, imo, Simon will continue to lose some in his audience as well as readers of his BLOG as long as he takes this position. Tim Miller has solid supporters, they see his efforts.

Frogs, I'm glad you are here, I am glad we are on the same page. Maybe Simon will reconsider the "Gossiping," & realize it is unprofessional.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Frogs, I truly enjoy your take and sense of humor in the Blog Talk radio chat..but most on it seem to think Crystal or her family had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I was still blogging away in chat but last week, on the last 10 min of the show..when Simon basically called TM a drunk, that was it for me. Let me see how I feel and may listen.

And for once, I would love it if Cobra doesn't go on and on about how much he needs money. Maybe he will be gone this week as someone paid his way to Canada this weekend so he could walk his daughter down the aisle.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:20 pm

frogs wrote:Oh no, WRAPITUP!!! While I agree that badmouthing Tim Miller won't win Simon any friends, I don't want to lose one on the radio chat box! :pale: Maybe Leonard Padilla will show up again and we can sway the conversation to Caylee's case! Ya never know...maybe Tim Miller will call in to defend himself! I will miss you if you're not there!!
I really want them to talk about Haleigh as Caylee (unfortunately) is dead and gone and we all know Momster killed her. The Casey Show gets enough press as it is. I usually enjoy listening to Blog Talk Radio and have called in a time or two, but unless Simon has actually been on the search team instead of sitting in a nice air conditioned room with his computer in front of him, he has no clue what Tim Miller is all about. Tim Miller lost his child. He is an advocate for all missing and murdered and always has been. And Mark N released himself from the Anthony's when he figured out that Cindy would not listen to his sage advice. He is now not only Tim M's lawyer, but Teresa Neves' lawyer as well. I would love to see Simon out there right now with all the heat and rain trying to search for anything, much less a little girl who has been missing for six months.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 am

Wrapitup wrote:
frogs wrote:Oh no, WRAPITUP!!! While I agree that badmouthing Tim Miller won't win Simon any friends, I don't want to lose one on the radio chat box! :pale: Maybe Leonard Padilla will show up again and we can sway the conversation to Caylee's case! Ya never know...maybe Tim Miller will call in to defend himself! I will miss you if you're not there!!
I really want them to talk about Haleigh as Caylee (unfortunately) is dead and gone and we all know Momster killed her. The Casey Show gets enough press as it is. I usually enjoy listening to Blog Talk Radio and have called in a time or two, but unless Simon has actually been on the search team instead of sitting in a nice air conditioned room with his computer in front of him, he has no clue what Tim Miller is all about. Tim Miller lost his child. He is an advocate for all missing and murdered and always has been. And Mark N released himself from the Anthony's when he figured out that Cindy would not listen to his sage advice. He is now not only Tim M's lawyer, but Teresa Neves' lawyer as well. I would love to see Simon out there right now with all the heat and rain trying to search for anything, much less a little girl who has been missing for six months.
Simon should thank God that he has not walked in Tim Miller's shoes. It is so incredible to me how Tim has turned such a tragedy in his life into something to help others the way he does. He is a hero!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:40 am

I agree. He could be just sitting at home drinking or online ranting and raving and he isn't. Just like Mark Klass and the parent's of Jennifer Kesse, they are all helping OTHER families instead of wallowing in their pain. I feel that no matter what a person is going through, it always helps to help others.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:08 am

Look at the Walsh family....all of those years ago they lost him and they still honor Adam's memory every day by the work that they do. Must help a bereaved family learn to go forward...by helping others. Whew, I sure am thankful that I have NOT walked in those shoes. I appreciate my many blessings.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down