Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country

+4
Juanita
Wrapitup
mommyof3kids
Nama
8 posters

Go down

"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country Empty "48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country

Post by Nama Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:23 pm

New Revelations in Caylee Anthony Murder
"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country

"48 Hours Mystery" teams up with CBS News' "The Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez for an exclusive interview with three members of Casey Anthony's defense team and an in-depth look at a case that has become a national obsession.

Excerpts from the "48 Hours Mystery" interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country Empty Re: "48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Awesome!! Thank you so much BJ for informing us about this!! I am going to DVR it tonight.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country Empty Re: "48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:57 pm

CBS Show On Casey Causes Controversy
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Daughter, Caylee
POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009
UPDATED: 8:20 am EDT October 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A CBS News special featuring Casey Anthony is creating a controversy before it airs, with some calling for a boycott of the network's sponsors.

VIDEO: CBS Show Causes Stir

The special, which will air Saturday night on "48 Hours Mystery," promises to deliver exclusive interviews and shocking new clues that could change the investigation into Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming that Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's Orange County home last December.

The story has garnered worldwide attention, with emotions often running high. Some people who have followed the saga closely have bombarded CBS' Internet message boards, urging the network not to air the episode. Other posters have threatened to boycott CBS sponsors if the network airs the show.

CBS vows to present both sides of the story, and the show will feature Jesse Grund, who describes Anthony, his former fiancee, as "dark, selfish and remorseless." Attorney John Morgan discusses the civil lawsuit he's filed on behalf of Gonzalez. And the show also promises to include never-before-seen video of Caylee.

The network released some clips from the show, including a quote from Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, who says, "I think they botched this from the beginning."

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, asks, "How horrible would it be if Caylee's mother is wrongly convicted?" and, "In a moment's notice, our lives can change."
George Anthony continues to stand by his daughter, saying, "Casey would not hurt Caylee. She wouldn't do that."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm

i cant believe there are still exclusives out there after all the media over the course of the year.

of course we wouldnt want anyone to be wrongly convicted NO WAY, but we would never want a murder to be set free on a technicality either.

ok casey would never hurt caylee, but what about this wide open grey area of casey leaving caylee with a babysitter who didnt really live at that apartment... bla bla bla... george, if there is a reasonable explanation, a real story here, we are waiting for it.. waiting waiting waiting...
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

"48 Hours" Saturday: Exclusive Interviews and In-Depth Look at Case of Murdered Orlando Toddler that Captivated Country Empty Casey Anthony case: CBS pays $20,000 for family photos, video

Post by Nama Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:41 am

This certainly makes you wonder how fair and balanced this show is going to be.

Casey Anthony's mother told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, according to court documents filed this week. She said $3,000 went toward Conway for negotiating the deal.

On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times.

At 10 tonight, 48 Hours Mystery will dedicate an hour to the case. Anthony's defense team, friends and her parents — George and Cindy Anthony — were interviewed for the program that will air on WKMG-Channel 6.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:05 am

Hummm. Either I am mistaken or Conway is a very bad negotiator. I would think a lot more money than that for this big show. $20,000 is peanuts.

Read yesterday that a contract signed to publicise a product pays between $500,000 and $2,000,000.

That is for a popular model or star to be the spokesperson for a clothing line or hair products, etc.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:23 am

I have seen the previews, talk about being Pro KC....... looks very biased.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 am

well 48 hours usually posts both sides of the story, so we will see
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:44 am

If the Ants got one DOLLAR off their granddaughters death it would be too much, but I find it incredulous to say they only got $20,000.00 - no way - its not possible they got a heck of a lot more than that, believe me I know. The tabloids pay about $10,000.00 for a good cover story if you have anything on a celebrity so its just not believable for a show of this wide audience on a Saturday night on a major network that they didnt pay them at least $100K. When this is all said and done the Ants will pay their house and every bill they ever had off and be quite independent of having to worry about work again. Of course, they will have to stand being the most hated
couple in America and their daughter too. And then there will be those monthly trips to prison stretching out year after year for many years to visit Casey
as she grows older and more bitter in prison. Something to hope for after all!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Good point, Artgal. Hadn't considered the Ant's trips to see their beloved daughter in the clinker. Yes, Casey will be old, bitter, with as many bags as Lyon's has..and she will probably weigh about 300 lbs. La Bella Vita to her! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:20 pm

hahahah yes wrap, I forgot about how her eating habits have changed now! Yes 300 pounds sounds about right. Actually Id really like to know if anyone does, is there a second degree murder charge possible
in this case. I dont know Florida law so if they dont find her guilty of capital murder, could she be found guilty of a lessor charge?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Maybe we should have a new thread to discuss the show tonight while we watch it. What do you all think?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:00 pm

I will look forward to reading everyone's posts in the AM. It is on till 11 PM tonight and I want to be able to sleep! I am afraid that I will get too upset if I watch it. :sleep:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:16 pm

I think we should all be watching it from padded rooms.. love4my5 says she is getting her boys nerf gun out to shoot at the t.v. LOL peace
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Juanita wrote:well 48 hours usually posts both sides of the story, so we will see
I sure hope so.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:12 pm

artgal16 wrote:hahahah yes wrap, I forgot about how her eating habits have changed now! Yes 300 pounds sounds about right. Actually Id really like to know if anyone does, is there a second degree murder charge possible
in this case. I dont know Florida law so if they dont find her guilty of capital murder, could she be found guilty of a lessor charge?
Yes..she could be convicted of even manslaughter if she pleads out. If it is a murder charge, they can plea it down to 2nd degree. IMO, if I were her..she should plea. However, Bozo/Baden/Lyon's have convinced her (up to this point in time) that they can beat the wrap. I beg to differ. IMO, I do NOT think she w/get the DP..but she will get life w/no possibility of parole.

You never know w/Bozo. He could..at the last minute..before the trial..want a plea deal. We shall see!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:18 pm

BJ in OR wrote:Maybe we should have a new thread to discuss the show tonight while we watch it. What do you all think?
YES, definitely a new thread to discuss the show. I personally will NOT comment until it's over as I don't want to miss a beat. Old age and all that..not in the mood to multi-task, but you all have at it!!!

A padded room. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO IMO, the Ant's are the ones that need a padded room. :headbashing:

I want CBS to come straight out and say EXACTLY how much they paid the Anthony's.

Cherlyz, You know watching this show tonight is like a train wreck that no once can tear themselves away from. Shocked 2

I wonder how many :lier: they will tell. :duh: (new smiley).

I think we all should get ready for pepsi drinker chug :beer jumper: wine drinker smoking faint

I just hope this show focuses on Justice for Caylee and does NOT paint the Ant's as wonderful, caring parents. 48 Hours needs to be about Caylee. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm

"On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times."

Yea, right. Happier times my ass. They all live in denial. Casey hates her mother. Casey lies and says she is working. George is online being scammed and losing thousands. Happier times? Makes me want to Barf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Happier times in their dreams. going to go set the dvr in case this old broad falls asleep. :dancingbaby:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:28 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Happier times in their dreams. going to go set the dvr in case this old broad falls asleep. :dancingbaby:
You sure don't look like an old broad in your smiley!! stripper
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down