Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours

+6
NiteSpinR
jeanne1807
Juanita
Wrapitup
Nama
artgal16
10 posters

Go down

Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours Empty Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:54 pm

The following is the article from wftv - I wonder how this will sit with Casey????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anthonys Take Cruise After Big Payout For TV Interview
Posted: 11:57 am EDT October 19, 2009
Updated: 3:27 pm EDT October 19, 2009

PORT CANAVERAL, Fla. -- The Anthonys apparently left their daughter's murder hearing on Friday morning and headed for Port Canaveral to take a cruise to the Bahamas.

Only Eyewitness News was there as George and Cindy Anthony got off the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Monday morning (watch video | see images). Their homecoming was less than two days after their $20,000 appearance on a CBS network show.

EXCLUSIVE FROM WFTV
Cruise Arrival | Images
The Anthonys were not happy to see a camera. They told the photographer that they needed a vacation from the media, but on Saturday night they appeared on a one-hour network show for which Cindy admitted they were paid $20,000.

George had told prosecutors under oath it was just a few thousand. He called it "nothing," just enough to help them get by because they can't find work.

The Anthonys left Friday evening on the Monarch of the Seas for a three-night cruise. They stopped at Royal Caribbean's own tropical island and then made a stop in Nassau before returning to Port Canaveral on Monday morning.

“We had a nice vacation, will you please leave us alone now?” Cindy told the cameraperson
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours Empty Re: Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours

Post by Nama Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Did they send Casey a postcard, I wonder? And, tell her that if it wasn't for her they couldn't have afforded to take the cruise? :evil:

I took a Royal Caribbean Cruise back in '92. Very nice!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours Empty Re: Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 pm

I wonder how they were received by the other people on the cruise? I bet everyone was very nice to them.
I still dont buy the $20,000.00 figure - that 3 day cruise isnt a whole lot of money but you would think that if all they got was $20,000.00 they would take care of some bills as they are crying poor!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthonys take cruise with their ill-gotten gain from 48 hours Empty Call Judge Judy

Post by Nama Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:11 pm

“We had a nice vacation, will you please leave us alone now?” Cindy told the cameraperson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm

I lived in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach about 2 miles from Port Canaveral. I know for a fact the 3 day cruises do NOT cost 20K. They probably spent less than a grand on the cruise itself.

This case is National. I think there were many on the cruise who recognized them. Can you imagine sitting at the same dinner table with them? I couldn't do it. My mouth would have to either be constantly full of food or I would have to have a muzzle. A food fight might even ensue. 🤺

And, WHY can't they find jobs? Are they saying no one will hire them due to all the publicity? If that is their reasoning, then the same applies w/Zenaida Gonzales.

Can you imagine the Ant's sending Casey a postcard, "Having a wonderful time on our granddaughter's death - compliments of you & CBS. Wish you were here." witch

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm

Wrap, no I didnt mean that the cruise cost $20,000.00 what I meant was that if the Anthonys got paid $20,000.00 only from the 48 hour show, and they are always crying poor, I would have thought they would have saved that money for their bills! Or to pay Conway, who I understand is helping them for free.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Sorry, Artgal. I get it now. You are exactly correct. Don't cry the blues about no jobs and lack of money and then take a frickin cruise!!!

I suspected Conway was doing this pro bono. I presume so is Dominick Casey..although he may be getting paid in other ways. thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:27 pm

i work my butt off and last year i had two jobs, and i dont have any kids cause i cant afford them and i STILL have not taken a cruise!

although in january im going to break down and go to machu pichu with boyfriend and his family cause thats what he wants to do

whatever cindy, you are entitled to anything you want, we know..
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:57 pm

They gave Conway $3,000. The man has to eat too.

I don't know how I would react if George and Cindy were seated at my table. Would I leave or would it be like a train wreck where I could not pull myself away from looking.

I just don't know anymore.

Dead Child
Money
Cruise
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 pm

You know the more I think about this I think once again the Anthonys have topped survivors of crime victims. I don't think Klass or Miller or Kessee or the Smarts ever took a vacation...no they are too classy and cared too much for their dead or missing loved one. They spent all their money and time looking for our trying to help other children.

Well Cindy another reason we don't like you.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm

I dont begrudge Conway one dime and I agree he should have gotten some money if he arranged the 48 hours interview. If the Ants can live with themselves by making money off of Caylees photos and death,
then so be it. I believe that in the end things catch up with you -look at OJ - he now sits in jail! After this case
is over and Casey is convicted the Anthonys will spend long years making the trek to whatever prison they put her in watching her grow older and she will blame them and resent every little bit of life that they might enjoy on the outside. Because life does go on- after death and even after Casey goes to prison. This is a good example of that fact, their taking the time to go on this little vacation. Its human nature. Im sure when Casey hears she will be furious! When she was first put in jail she thought that they had some kind of
party where they had chili (apparently a Casey favorite) and she was irate! This ought to set her teeth to grinding!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:32 pm

I heard Conway got $3,000 of the $20,000 48 Hour licensing fee.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:06 pm

This is me at the Captain's Table with the Anthony's.
:blablabla: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WTF
Eeewww
Barf
:have a nice day:
duct and run
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:58 pm

I am betting momma & poppa ant, will continue their charade even after casy's conviction. They seem so into this life style I expect them to continue to insist on her innocence, and appeal to the end with more trips to every tv show they can sell themselves to.

PS: I wanted to watch the program, was all set to do so, and then 5 min into the program my son called from Cancun. Five minutes after that my grandson walked into the room crying and sick. So sick I had to hang up and clean him up not once but 5 times in 2 hours. I never got back online until I returned home, because on Sunday when he seemed to be just fine and crawled up on a chair by Mommy's laptop which I was using, he got sick again. spewing water like a little fountain all over the computer, and that was the end of Mommy's computer.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 am

Cindy and George probably do need a vacation... keeping up with all the lies has got to be tiring them out.

How do you suppose that one lone media person showed up to see them disembarking from the ship? Of course one of the Anthony's fellow ship mates called a friend who called a friend and so on and so on. Maybe it was even the CAPTAIN, while just calling to check in on the wife, "Honey... you will never freaken believe who is on board!"

It's wrong I know, but if I had been on the cruise with them I would have used all the space on my camera's memory card, my cell phone and every disposable camera they had in the ship's gift shoppe, photographing the Anthonys like I was a member of the paparazzi. I'd have shots of them carousing the buffets, Cindy neatly placing her wad of gum on her dinner plate for later. :blowing bubble
George working on his tan in a deck chair 8) with his feet up, holding one of those folding silver reflective things. :study:
The two of them sharing a cold beverage chug holding hands as they enjoyed duet massages. Eeewww
Then I would skip off the ship Dancing and make a fast buck off of them. Dollar Signs

ya'll will like this part. I'd purchase the lot where Caylee was (thrown away) found and I would erect one of those huge annoying digital signs that could be seen at the Anthony's house "We Love You Caylee Marie Rest in Peace" at the very bottom, "with love, from those who refused to profit from your death"
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:20 am

OMG, LMAO... NitespinR.. You ALWAYS make me laugh so hard!!! wink ha ha fight10 \
I LOVE the new emoticons.. Keep them coming!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 am

I have an idea this was a free trip for the Ants provided by the cruise line. Look how much publicity this has given them. I am sure they had private dining. They have a lot of areas for "special" people where they don't have to mingle with the poor folks.

I think this was gratis for the publicity. Just my two cents.

I still think it unheard of.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:23 am

wheres nitespinners emoticons? i like the bunny that is swaying its head
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:29 pm

We are working on getting all of them up. :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Photos of the cruisers. I couldn't copy and paste them here......sorry. Lee and Mallory were with Cindy and George. I didn't know that until I saw the pics. Photos were obtained by another person on the cruise.

TWO links

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BJ in OR on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Good for the passenger. It's like what NiteSpinner said upthread. I wonder if the passenger made money off the pics.

And Spindy in a black bikini!!!! stripper NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 pm

I don't have any room to talk, but Mallory is a little hefty around the middle...Maybe she's pregnant?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 pm

lisette wrote:I don't have any room to talk, but Mallory is a little hefty around the middle...Maybe she's pregnant?
LOL, Lisette. We have all thought she was pregnant from the get-go. I think it looks more like fat than pregnancy.

This sure was a real family affair, wasn't it? Give up some pics of Caylee and Casey that have never been seen before and whisk away to the Bahama's. Unreal! :mad:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Suspect hummm...... makes me agree that perhaps the trip was given to them. Lee and Mally Bo showed for that free meal at the Ritz too.
Sure hope some chick named Donna didn't foot the bill! HA! roadrage
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 am

Was that the child finders couple with them. Looks like him and I don't remember seeing her before???

What a bunch.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:19 am

Wow tickets for four (or if kid finders went, 6 people) spent on looking for Zanny on a curise ship! Who would have thunk it! This hurts their credibility big time. One minute they are crying on 48 hours that
someone else took Caylee and right after the hearing they get onboard a cruise ship? Who does that?
If you TRULY believed your daughter was innocent and someone else killed your granddaughter would you be spending time like this when you got a little boon of $20,000.00 to help you search? They arent very smart either are they? This is the stupidest thing they could have done with some of that money. I have seen and read about woman that hunted down their children's
killers and got them - I remember what Beth Holloway
went through, knocking door to door and passing out flyers on the island. The Anthonys pale in comparison.
They only put themselves on TV for money and free travel. They are truly sickening. I saw Summer Thompsons mother on TV today begging for her seven year old daughters return (also taken in Florida). Thats
a true response to a situation where your daughter is taken - not partying it up in nightclubs and shopping.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:14 pm

As I said earlier just another reason why we hate Cindy Anthony. She mocks motherhood.

Now we get a idea of why Casey turned out the way she did.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:32 am

Enjoyed reading everyone's take on this...Looks like mallory likes her beer.... I am so thankful we could not see all of Sindy, just her extra roll of boob fat. Love Georgie's diamond earring. I bet he bought it in honor of Caylee..... Why I bet this trip was to honor Caylee....
Jeanne is right, this woman mocks mother hood, the whole family needs to get their stuff together, admit the truth about their murdering spawn and maybe be respected again. Maybe!!!

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 am

Wrapitup wrote:We are working on getting all of them up. :cheers:

yYAY! :cheers:
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 am

You know Critter I thought I spotted a "huge" diamond earring in George's right lobe.

These people disgust me.

I am sure he, like Jon Gosslin, will say its a CZ..Nottttttttt!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 am

I think that was a patch for sea-sickness that george had on his ear - though I wore mine behind my ear
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:58 am

oh, well I guess he is entitled to wear a patch at sea. Would rather have thought of the 4 of them hugging commodes at every port of call.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:oh, well I guess he is entitled to wear a patch at sea. Would rather have thought of the 4 of them hugging commodes at every port of call.
:lol!: peace chug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Darn, who ever took these should have taken more.

Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 pm

I bet the Ant's are steaming mad these pics were released to the media. If I were Mallory, I would be very embarrased!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Besides her stomach hanging out no one ever told her to put her hand in front of her mouth when she yawned. Thats as bad as that incessant gum chewing!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:59 pm

You might be right about his ear and the patch. I have never worn one or saw one like that. The ones they had on our ships were always skin tone and behind the ear..out of sight.
Funny George would need one. Him being seaworthy having spent the summer in the Good Ship Lollipop..USS Caylee Marie.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:52 pm

LMAO, Jeanne!!!!!!!!!!! peace
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down