Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

+3
Nama
Juanita
artgal16
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09 Empty Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The State Attorney's Office is scheduled to release more documents in the Casey Anthony case today.

The state will release about 30 pages today, adding to the more than 10,000 pages that have already been made public, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office said. The evidence is being made public in response to a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.

Casey Anthony, 23, is awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The toddler was missing for 31 days before Casey Anthony reported it to authorities.

Casey Anthony told Orange County Sheriff's Office a nanny named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter. Deputies determined that person does not exist.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09 Empty Re: Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 am

Couple Hugging your the best artgal!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09 Empty Re: Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

Post by Juanita Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 am

what do you guys thing will be in here? what havent we seen? probably all those stupid motions
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am

Why, thank you linda - aw shucks!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 am

Here is my question - why is the court system so slow?
Speaking of motions, when does the judge acutally read the motion - before he goes to court? Why then after hearing arguments doesnt he just render his decision? Why are they always taking it under advisement and rendering decisions "later". Causing the whole system to go creaking along. If they read the motions beforehand they can check case law at that time and be armed and ready to hear arguments
and make their decision. I understand the arguments regarding appeal, but this case will be appealed up the kazoo so judges should be prepared to render decisions unless someone comes up with an argument that is so unusual that the judge has to check case law.
This case is going to take forever if it continues on this way. The longer it takes the more to the advantage of the defense - people start forgetting details - important details and that is a good reason to stall.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 am

Compared to Italy our system is fast. wink
I am watching for the documents to start being dumped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 am

It took two years to try Amanda Knox, at the end
the jurors were sleeping in court I read!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:35 am

I read that to about Amanda's jury. thinking
One reason I don't believe she got a fair trial. I just did a search and nothing has been released in the case against KC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09 Empty Man files Casey Anthony motions

Post by Nama Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Not sure where this should be posted

Man files Casey Anthony motions
A man has filed motions on behalf of himself and Casey Anthony . One is a Motion to Dismiss. The other is a Motion of Inquiry.

In his handwritten documents, Elgine Furlow claims that Casey Anthony is innocent. He claims Casey Anthony said that a young under aged male killed her 2-year-old daughter Caylee

Read documents here:
Anthony.http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/120909motions/indexGallery.htm
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:20 pm

And what is this all about? I think this guy wants some attention. I hope he gets it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 pm

He needs attention all right - medical attention from a psychiatrist!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:04 pm

New photo released
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 pm

lindamarie wrote:New photo released
She is in the shirt found with her remains. crying
And is that a black eye? Is that Tony L place?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 pm

what???? omg... crying where is this? and from where did they get this picture??
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:11 pm

adelacruz wrote:what???? omg... crying where is this? and from where did they get this picture??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Here they come
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 pm

did they get it from KC's camara? phone? or somebody else had the picture?
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 pm

I don't know where they got the picture from yet. What I am reading right now is the study of the water level in the area where Caylee was found six months after her death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:37 pm

I THINK that pic was from RM's apt. Maybe (hoping) it was from Jan. -- that is when he said she ran into his coffee table and got a bruise under her eye.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:38 pm

I can tell these pictures were taken right around the time Caylee died by the length of her hair. Still don't know where they came from or who's place that is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:02 pm

its not a bruise, its her hair.

It looks like this is where she took caylee after fathers day. Her hair is stringy like she either had just had her hair washed not too long ago OR her hair had been up in a pony tail for a couple hours like what was shown in the fathers day video.i know if i put my hair up shortly after a shower and wear it up in a pony tail for hours and take it out, my hair looks stringy and such as well.

THESE PICTURES were taken at a males apartment. One would assume tony since that was who she spent the most time with, but the pictures were SOO close to the time she died, possibly just a day or two off, and if tony is honest and innocent that he didnt see them those few days, then this is not his apartment. We'd be looking for another man that would probably know more of what happened to caylee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:46 pm

This is dated October 14th. It is the list I was looking for. If you look at it she don't have as much money in her account as she did in the beginning. Plus they are charging her 1.50 per day to stay there. That is cheap room and board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:09 pm

The State Attorney's Office released more documents in the Casey Anthony case this afternoon.

The state released 40 pages, adding to the more than 12,000 pages that have already been made public.

Included among the documents is a series of black and white copies of pictures of Casey Anthony and her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, who is wearing a T-shirt with the phrase: "Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages." Fragments of a child size T-shirt with the same words were found in the area where Caylee's remains were located.

It's unclear when or where the photographs were taken. The mother and daughter are sitting on a sofa.

Also released:

- An Orange County Sheriff's Office forensics report from October, about the search for fingerprints on items found in the garbage bag investigators seized from the trunk of Casey Anthony's Pontiac. The report said the investigator had zero results from the dozens of items, ranging from empty soda cans to air freshener sheets.

- A letter to the State Attorney's Office that details information about water depths in the area where Caylee's remains were found.

- An employee wage sheet from Event Imaging Solutions for Casey Anthony from 2004 to 2006.

The evidence is being made public in response to a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

That is the photo which was cropped that was on the cover of I believe, The Enquirer magazine. They made a big deal about this photo over at blink on crime but I dont remember really why - I think there was signficance as to whose apartment that photo was taken in.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Yeah since they are not saying we can only imagine where she was or who took them. The pictures are a big deal as again we are seeing some of the last photos taken of Caylee. I am certain of that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Also because of that sweat shirt which was found where her remains were found. That is very significant.
I believe this photo was taken a Ricardos.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:17 pm

That is what I am thinking as well artgal. Caylee and KC stayed at Ricardos a couple of times in the last weeks of Caylee life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm

artgal16 wrote:Also because of that sweat shirt which was found where her remains were found. That is very significant.
I believe this photo was taken a Ricardos.
I agree. Taken at Ricardo Morales' house. Did you notice all the plastic cups? Looked like they had been partying. I wonder if these pics were taken the same day she was killed.

I cannot remember exactly, but I am almost certain Ricardo did not say he say Caylee on July 16, 2008. In fact, if memory serves me..George is the only one that says he saw her that day.

These pics are very difficult to look at.

Also, the report says Casey's fingerprints were not found on any of the garbage or are they saying NO One's fingerprints were found?

Sorry. Have been gone all day and have not had a chance to read the doc dump.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 pm

0 finger prints were found wrap. Zero thinking
How can that be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 pm

IDK, Linda Marie. Are they talking about the trash taken from the tow yard or are they talking about the trash taken from the crime scene that was in the water????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 pm

I am not sure to tell you the truth. But trash is trash. You don't clean fingerprints off trash. Do you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 pm

you do if you dont want to be linked to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:59 pm

OR, if this was the trash found with poor little Caylee. If so, this trash (including the gatoraide bottle) was under water for months. I am basically asking: Is it possible for there to be NO fingerprints due to being under water for an extended period of time?

And if this is the trash from Tony's house, there would be fingerprints. So, it has to be the trash found at the crimescene.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Re: the fingerprints on the trash...the above article states the bag of trash was found in her trunk.
Also, I believe RM last saw Caylee when she spent the nite on 6/9.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 pm

cherylz wrote:Re: the fingerprints on the trash...the above article states the bag of trash was found in her trunk.
Also, I believe RM last saw Caylee when she spent the nite on 6/9.

thats what he says.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 pm

So if we believe CA that she never saw that shirt on Caylee b4...then did KC buy it for her when she moved out of the Ant's and parade her in it? It makes me sick to see her there, wearing the shirt that she would soon be killed in.
And, how can there be no prints on trash or DNA in the cans?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm

If its the trash found in her trunk, that means that
it was the bag of trash that was retrieved from the dumpster over the fence where it was thrown at the tow yard and retrieved by one of the detectives - its odd that there wouldnt be fingerprints on the pizza box - you would think there would be prints from the guy that handed her the pizza. Very strange.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 pm

cherylz wrote:So if we believe CA that she never saw that shirt on Caylee b4...then did KC buy it for her when she moved out of the Ant's and parade her in it? It makes me sick to see her there, wearing the shirt that she would soon be killed in.
And, how can there be no prints on trash or DNA in the cans?
I agree, Cherylz. I think she put her in that shirt to make a huge point and probably didn't even bathe her.

The no prints in the trunk makes absolutely NO sense. NONE!! Unless Casey was SO smart..she wore gloves everytime she opened a coke or a box of pizza? I think NOT! :fysty:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:29 pm

lindamarie wrote:0 finger prints were found wrap. Zero thinking
How can that be?

if it was the same person handling the ducttape... sigh..
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 pm

But it seems to be the trash from TL's apt.-so numerous ppl's prints should be there. I guess in the grand scheme of things it won't matter.
It is just so hard to see pics of that beautiful girl...then it hits you, she's not here anymore. How could she ever hurt her...so small, so innocent. I can't wrap my head around this. So utterly senseless.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 pm

cherylz wrote:But it seems to be the trash from TL's apt.-so numerous ppl's prints should be there. I guess in the grand scheme of things it won't matter.
It is just so hard to see pics of that beautiful girl...then it hits you, she's not here anymore. How could she ever hurt her...so small, so innocent. I can't wrap my head around this. So utterly senseless.
This is why I do not understand after a year of this, WHY the Ant's don't stop the denial.

Also, Juanita..if the trash came from Tony's apartment..that would mean he and anyone else in his apartment are guilty if they are the ones that used the duct tape due to no prints. Hope this makes sense. I don't for one second think that Tony had anything to do w/Caylee's demise.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Look at the 1st 2 pics upthread--Caylee is younger, chubbier in the face, bangs about an inch above her brows, immature hand movements. Now go to below pics, thinner face, more mature body, bangs down to her eyebrows. Hhmmm...
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 pm

I would like to know where these pics came from. Surely the State knows and also has a time/date stamp.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm

cherylz wrote:Look at the 1st 2 pics upthread--Caylee is younger, chubbier in the face, bangs about an inch above her brows, immature hand movements. Now go to below pics, thinner face, more mature body, bangs down to her eyebrows. Hhmmm...

thats because they had proof, cherylz, that whoever bought those shirts for caylee got them in 2t AND 3t...someone wanted her to be able to wear that shirt for a nice long time. :pale:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 pm

It seems the opinion on no fingerprints on the trash
is due to normal degradation which can occur depending upon weather conditions very quickly.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:20 pm

artgal16 wrote:It seems the opinion on no fingerprints on the trash
is due to normal degradation which can occur depending upon weather conditions very quickly.
IE, heat and rain. But, this is the trash that was found in Casey's trunk. So, it wouldn't have been in there that long - correct??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:27 pm

it would have been in her trunk from the date that she abandoned the car until her mother and father went to the tow yard - how long was that? A month? I think that would be long enough with humidity and heat
affecting the materials. How else to explain not even a fingerprint on any thing in that trash.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 pm

artgal16 wrote:it would have been in her trunk from the date that she abandoned the car until her mother and father went to the tow yard - how long was that? A month? I think that would be long enough with humidity and heat
affecting the materials. How else to explain not even a fingerprint on any thing in that trash.
Its the only explanation that makes any sense at all. I fear, however..that Bozo will have a field day with this bit of information.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 am

What strikes me about those pics, is how "good" Caylee seems. She seems to be patiently waiting while her "momster" plays her game. She should be outside playing w/ friends her age and not holed up in a dark apt. w/ "mommy" and her latest boyfriend. She looks neglected in hindsight. God Bless that little girl. What she must have endured at the hands of her "mother".
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 am

I hope some young parents out there read your post Cherylz. Mom's should be playing games with them instead of Mom plays while the little one watches. I was a young Mom myself. Had two by the time I was 20 yrs old. I never ever had time to play video games. I get so mad when I see a parent sitting in front of a TV or on a computer all day while the little ones entertain themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next