Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

4 posters

Go down

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings Empty Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Post by Wrapitup Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings
Posted on December 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture
Read 174 times.

This just in from Tj Hart - Simon

It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.

In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up. Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas, indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.

This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.

I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.

If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.

I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.

Others have not been so fortunate.

I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.

AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter

My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming

http://www.bloggernews.net/123256

Click the above link where Cobra talks about Tim H and what he did.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings Empty Re: Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 pm

cannot wait til 4'oclock and today's show!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings Empty Re: Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Post by charminglane Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 pm

I have to go to "werk," however I will listen to the recording tonight.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm

I was thinking of calling in today to discuss the latest Tim H article which I refuse to put on this site it is so far-fetched and ridiculous. But, on the above article, if you click on the audio part..Cobra discusses it in length so I think it will be discussed today on the show.

Also, Cobra is now living at Kim P and Mike's house, Kim's husband. Looks like they are bff's again. WTH??

Should be an interesting show.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Beggars can't be choosers.
He has a good heart.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I was thinking of calling in today to discuss the latest Tim H article which I refuse to put on this site it is so far-fetched and ridiculous. But, on the above article, if you click on the audio part..Cobra discusses it in length so I think it will be discussed today on the show.

Also, Cobra is now living at Kim P and Mike's house, Kim's husband. Looks like they are bff's again. WTH??

Should be an interesting show.

Wow did Cobra saying anything about him living at Kim's today on the show? Or is this a second home Kim owns and is allowing Cobra to stay at?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 pm

He actually is living there inside her house!!! He was blubbering on the radio today, sounded like he had been drinking "nyquil". he was rude, kept interrupting. It was the Cobra show, maybe 15 minutes of HaLeigh news.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:21 pm

What, that Tim writer guy is still at it????? OMG! He isn't just accusing innocent people of fraudulently photo shopping pics anymore, now he is slandering/ or libeling innocent minor children? And does he still get loyal followers like the one we had on this site? Somebody ought to sue this guy for doing this to children.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 pm

yep, now he says HE and ONLY he knows where Misty was that night, where HaLeigh is, on the radio they made it sound like he was bargaining just for fame and notoriety. If anyone knows one little thing IMO they morally need to report it, not for fame. He is a wack a doo.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 am

In my opinion, it is not only morally wrong not to report what you know about a missing child, but it seems like it would be legally wrong as well, likened to withholding evidence or such, or, if still alive it would be child endangering. If dead, and he knows about it, he might be found to be aiding and abetting a criminal by not revealing what he knows. If my hunches are correct, and please tell me if I am wrong, I hope that LE is listening to his statements very carefully and calls him to fess up what he knows or otherwise threaten him with throwing the book at him. You are right, what a wack a doo!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 pm

I am actually amazed he has gotten away with the crap he writes as long as he has. I won't even put the name of his website here. It was once here a long time ago but I removed it when I did housekeeping in July.

I can't even stand to read the stuff he writes. I think he will end up back in prison. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 pm

I believe the name is given in that Cobra interview above, but like you, Wrap, when I listened to it, I just wasn't curious enough to go to the site and see the pics of those children put up as suspects to a crime (according to Cobra). Frankly, I just didn't want to add a "hit" to his website, the number of hits matter to some webmasters, the number of which tend to prove their popularity and success. So I didn't go there to feed this guy's ego.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 am

Exactly, TR. Someone had asked me to go there and see what he had written on Saturday. My response was basically, "do I have to?"

His writing infuriates me it is so ridiculous and I refuse to give him an additional "hit".

If others care to feed him, so be it but I personally want nothing to do with him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down