Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube

+2
Wrapitup
artgal16
6 posters

Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

The MTV reality show star accused of brutally beating his one-year-old daughter has just turned himself in to police in Cobb County, GA.

Cops tell TMZ Markice "Kesan" Moore -- who was on season one of "From G's to Gents" -- is now in custody ... but has not been booked yet.

Moore was placed on Cobb County's most wanted list after he was accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs and a collarbone. Who was one year old

As we first reported, Moore told us he never physically abused his daughter.

UPDATE: We're told it's going to be a while before Moore is booked because there are "20 or 30 people in front of him."

Cops say Moore is being held on $20,000 bail

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty Re: Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Markice

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty Re: Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Id like to blow that image up and use it for a dart board
but I cant stand to look at it even for that purpose
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I can't believe his bond is only 20K!! What an ass!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

This is what I mean about injuring or killing children
brings much less severe penalties and charges from LE.
Why are the most powerless and innocent among us
not protected more by the law?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

I have no words to describe the anger I feel right now about this story. You have all said it best in your posts above mine. People like this should have the same injuries done to themselves as they have done to a kid as a sentence in addition to what the law gives him for it.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 am

My GOD, breaking of both arms and a leg. This man had to be on drugs. It is the only way anyone could do that much damage to a baby!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty Cobb County Sheriff's Office

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 am

Name DOB Race Sex SOID
MOORE MARKICE ANTHONY 7/31/1986 B M 000873780
Cobb County Adult Detention Facilities Booking Data

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BJ in OR on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 am

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Kesan-rapper-photo
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:47 am

An MTV reality star accused of brutally attacking his 1-year-old daughter turned himself into authorities Wednesday. Twenty-three-year-old Markice Kesan Moore was wanted for an August incident which police said was no accident.

Moore was wanted in connection with an August 1, 2009 assaulted on his infant child.

Investigators said they determined that the child sustained the injuries while with Moore and the injuries were so great that they could not have been accidental.

On January 12, Smyrna police obtained a warrant for Moore's arrest, after a five month investigation.

Moore turned himself in to Cobb County police Wednesday.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 am

It’s all over but the hand-wringing, now that reality TV “star” Markice Kesan Moore has turned himself in to the Cobb County, Georgia Sheriff’s Office to face child-cruelty charges stemming from an Aug. 1 incident in the town of Smyrna.

Last week the department had issued a “most-wanted” bulletin bearing the photograph of an incongruously smiling Moore, along with the charge that he was “accused of returning his infant daughter to her mother with multiple broken bones including, both, arms, one leg, three ribs, a collar bone and bruising all over her body.”

Last edited by BJ in OR on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty Can you spell Pond Scum?

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 am

Nearly every week it seems as though some personality who has appeared on a reality TV show has been caught up in a bar fight, domestic disturbance or DUI in that fake-believe world to which they return after their episode or series ends. Invariably the individual is described as a “star,” even though the chances are that most people in the United States are unaware of his or her existence.

MTV’s “Jersey Shore” has its cast members throwing punches or getting punched – on and off camera; MTV’s “Teen Mom” star Farrah Abraham’s mother is arrested for choking 18-year-old Farrah at home; and Tila Tequila (of yet another MTV show, “A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila”), who’s half-life of celebrity got recharged by the death of friend Casey Johnson, has made such a publicity-seeking ass of herself in the wake of Johnson’s death that Tequila’s publicist has quit – apparently feeling there’s no need for her duties.

Juicy bad behavior such as this makes the “reality” stuff pale by comparison. Perhaps the genre will evolve to a point where the taping is just a ruse to follow the louts -- uh, stars -- to their after-hours shenanigans.

Why wasn't Richard Heene mentioned?

Last edited by BJ in OR on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty He's out of jail

Post by Nama Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:55 am

He was released Wednesday evening on an undisclosed bond amount.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 am

His parental rights need to be taken away from him. I am not in to reality TV so this guy and all the others are unknown to me. I am with you all on this. I think I will print out his pictures and use it on my dart board. What a Barf he is.
Any why in the world was his bond not high enough he could NOT get out of jail? People that abuse children or the elderly should not be allowed to bond out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Good points BJ and LM! I notice in the picture of him above---He DARES to wear a crucifix! huge waste
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

TerryRose wrote:Good points BJ and LM! I notice in the picture of him above---He DARES to wear a crucifix! huge waste
someone needs to choke him out with it! :lightning:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Markice Moore, MTV Reality star, arrested for BRUTAL beating of his one year old daughter/ KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT" ON YouTube Empty KESAN MOORE "THE STATEMENT"

Post by Nama Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 pm

All I can say is O M G !

ACTOR/REALITY STAR MARKICE "KESAN" MOORE SPEAKS OUT FOR THE 1ST TIME SINCE BEING CHARGED WITH CHILD CRUELTY. IN WHICH HE WAS ACCUSED OF BREAKING HIS DAUGHTERS ARMS, LEGS, RIBS, COLLAR BONE. KESAN RESPONDS TO THE MEDIA ABOUT FALSELY ACCUSING HIM.