Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets

+3
mommyof3kids
Juanita
Wrapitup
7 posters

Go down

Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets Empty Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 am

Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets

By Sarah Lundy | SENTINEL STAFF WRITER
June 16, 2009

One year ago today, George Anthony watched his only granddaughter walk out of his east Orange County home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets Empty Re: Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 am

or so he says right?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets Empty Re: Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 am

I just heard from someone that the mom confessed yesterday to it being an accident and she was scared and dumped her body. Is this true??????? I didn't see anything on the news so was unsure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am

Re: Year later, Caylee Marie Anthony case still rivets
treaves Today at 10:41 am

I just heard from someone that the mom confessed yesterday to it being an accident and she was scared and dumped her body. Is this true??????? I didn't see anything on the news so was unsure.
Mom, who did you hear this from? I doubt it is true. SHe would NEVER confess! She doesn't think she did anything wrong. :evil:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:16 am

If she confessed, it would be ALL OVER THE MEDIA!!

Please Treaves, can you back this up with a link or source??

Thanks!

Wrap
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

no...that's why I was asking. a gal came into my coffee shop and said she saw it on a ticker on Nancy Grace last night that said Urgent Update. That's all I know. Sorry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 am

treaves Today at 11:34 am

no...that's why I was asking. a gal came into my coffee shop and said she saw it on a ticker on Nancy Grace last night that said Urgent Update. That's all I know. Sorry.

That's bizzario! I don't think it is true though because it would definitely be all over National and Florida News channels, and all the ones I have searched are only talking about Memorials for the one year of baby Caylee, Sorry Mamma! But thanks for letting us know what you heard!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:03 pm

I bet she got the 2 cases confused--the ticker was prob. in Re: the "copycat case"--w/ the 18 mo. old girl and her mother.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 pm

cherlz, it was confusing. the ticker on NG said "tot mom kills 18 month old daughter. Then the host, JVM said she was thrown away on the side of the road like trash. Very confusing but NOT KC!!! This mom was the one that faked a sexual assault in a park and rode away in an ambulance pretending her child was kidnapped. her family said there signs here pointing to a tragedy by the mom's prior behavior. Poor little Emma, she was adorable.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:09 pm

That makes more sence. I knew it would be all over the news if it were true....but this gal was thinking she knew what she was talking about. :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:18 pm

treaves Today at 5:09 pm

That makes more sence. I knew it would be all over the news if it were true....but this gal was thinking she knew what she was talking about.

Next time she comes in, Do this... frying pan

LOL :lol!: JK Mom!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
treaves Today at 5:09 pm

That makes more sence. I knew it would be all over the news if it were true....but this gal was thinking she knew what she was talking about.

Next time she comes in, Do this... frying pan

LOL :lol!: JK Mom!!!

You are so funny!! Love you and miss you long time!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Yep, it was the KC "copy-cat" child murderer.
Can you imagine what it would be like if news ever DID leak out that KC confessed?
OMG. It would blow our computers up. :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Yep, it was the KC "copy-cat" child murderer.
Can you imagine what it would be like if news ever DID leak out that KC confessed?
OMG. It would blow our computers up. :lol!:
Sad to say, but I think there are some f'd up "mother's" that look up to Momster. :face:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 am

Dearest Little Caylee.
I would be remiss if I did not post my heartfelt prayer for you today-the one year anniversary of your Grandmother Cindy realizing something was wrong.
Precious baby your life was cut short by the one that was supposed to love and protect you. I pray that the end was not painful for you. I pray that Gods cradled you in His arms and that you were not afraid. You dearest child have changed the life of many, myself included.
I love you Caylee.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am

cherylz wrote:Dearest Little Caylee.
I would be remiss if I did not post my heartfelt prayer for you today-the one year anniversary of your Grandmother Cindy realizing something was wrong.
Precious baby your life was cut short by the one that was supposed to love and protect you. I pray that the end was not painful for you. I pray that Gods cradled you in His arms and that you were not afraid. You dearest child have changed the life of many, myself included.
I love you Caylee.

Amen.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

I am working on the banner for the home page. I know it still needs some work. I hope you all like what I am doing to try and replace the memorial we use to have. In the future with some help from my talented daughter we plan to make a victims heartland tribute to Caylee to replace that one what was taken from us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:25 am

LindaMarie, Thank you so much!!! I wrote a thank you on the other thread--I forget which one now. It really means a lot to me. BlowKisses For me at least, this is the reason for me coming here every day.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm

lindamarie wrote:I am working on the banner for the home page. I know it still needs some work. I hope you all like what I am doing to try and replace the memorial we use to have. In the future with some help from my talented daughter we plan to make a victims heartland tribute to Caylee to replace that one what was taken from us.
Thanks to you, Linda and your talented daughter!!!! The banner that you have w/Caylee on it is awesome!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Do you all want music? Any of your favorite photos of Caylee can be added at any time. One more question I can make this on all pages like it is or just the home page. Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated. My daughter is not here but she can make a video tribute like the one we had before and post it on youtube again with the victims heartland logo just like the one we had before. I thought this would get us by until Sassy can help me make one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:40 pm

well honestly, the banner slows down my laptop a little, so i would be happy to just have it on one page, but it is wonderful!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Juanita wrote:well honestly, the banner slows down my laptop a little, so i would be happy to just have it on one page, but it is wonderful!

I was wondering if that was the reason why, when I posted a few emoticons, they barely moved. I think it was the banner. What you have on the home page is far better than the utube(?) that had been there because it automatically shows a nice slide show. I would agree with Juanita---just on the top of the home page is enough.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:06 pm

LindaMarie,
i think it is great! She may be gone but will not be forgotten. Wow, music--one song comes to my mind. "You Are My Sunshine."
I am so computer illiterate, I would not even know where to begin to put my own pics on. Maybe I can ask my teenager daughter to help me!
My 2 fav pics of her are the one from Easter w/ her bunny ears on, covered w/ stuffed animals waving to the world, and the one from the Nsg. Home-the still shot of her grinning over her book. Oh, great here I go again. Just thinking of those pics and how her little life was cut short. UUUggghhh.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Caylee still rivets us all. I am going to ask the members who have pictures they would like in the slide show to post them in the site suggestion thread under members only.https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/for-members-only-f46/site-changes-t625.htm
My daughter is very talented and she is going to make a video using Victim Heartland logo which will be copyrighted for use on this site only. She wants to use "your are my sunshine" as the music. We have a really good version of it.

Last edited by lindamarie on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link problem)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i love this version! johnny cash and bob dylan! :D
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 pm

I definitely would like to know what you guys WANT to see in the video, and mom/wrap, if you guys can find one place for me to read to see the suggestions that would be best so its as organized as possible 🐱
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Sassy,
Sounds like a plan! Thank you!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Wrap and Lindamarie...just a thank you for keeping us all updated about little Caylee. And, thank you for keeping her picture up on the homepage, I make a point to look at it every time I log on. She will never be forgotten. BlowKisses
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:23 pm

cherylz you are welcome. It is my pleasure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down