Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!!

4 posters

Go down

Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!! Empty Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:22 am

Jessica Gamble, Ohio Mom, Charged for Teaching 2-Year-Old Daughter to Smoke Marijuana

Posted: Sep 16, 2010 at 13:3

CINCINNATI, Ohio (CBS/WKRC/AP) An Ohio mother is accused of letting her 2-year-old daughter smoke marijuana, and then using her cell phone to record the whole thing.

Twenty-one-year-old Jessica Gamble of Springfield Township was indicted Wednesday on child endangering, corrupting another person with drugs, and tampering with evidence, said Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters.

After allegedly teaching her daughter how to smoke the drug, and videotaping the incident, Gamble decided to forward the video to someone who failed to see the humor in the situation. That person, in turn, showed it to the authorities.

“It is unbelievable to watch on video a mother teaching her 2-year-old child how to smoke a joint. There are just some people who should never have children,” prosecutor Deters told CBS affiliate WKRC.

Investigators believe the incident occurred sometime in August in Gamble’s home.

According to WKRC, Gamble’s family is currently looking after the 2-year-old and claims she is “wonderful.”

Gamble is jailed on a $10,000 bond. If convicted on all charges, Gamble could be sentenced to up to 11 1/2 years in prison.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What next?!? This woman should definitely not be raising a child! I have never smoked pot, but I have heard (from others who have) that it can be quite potent... especially for a child. I hope that this child suffers no harmful effects as a result of her mother's stupidness!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!! Empty Re: Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!!

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:46 pm

OMG!!!! I guess since the mom smokes pot and it makes her euphoric she thinks it will chill out her 2 year old. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO glad that person she sent the video to turned her in! I wonder...where is the little girl now?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!! Empty Re: Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!!

Post by acuiriz Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:49 pm

I could tell by watching the video, that it was not the babies first time smoking a joint. the mom should lose this child indeffinetly.
acuiriz
acuiriz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:15 pm

What video??? Please post the link!! I clicked open the link on the first post and there is no video. Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Wrap, here's the link to the video (sorry, I don't know hot to post the actual video). It's really hard to watch!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:46 pm

No problem, Rainbow. You just copy the link and go to "add reply", see the green and black thing up above? Click that, paste the link there, hit OK and that's it. That is for You Tube's only.

OMG, that baby looked like a pro. She was smoking what is called a "blunt". They use paper from a cigar, take out all the cigar tobacco and roll it up. And that mother yelling, "come here, don't blow on it." WTF?? I read some of the comments and one said this video has set back legalizing marijuana 20 years.

I wonder where that baby is now? Sterilize this piece of sh*t! "mother"! And, in her mug shot, she is crying. Boo hoo hoo!!! She is probably wanting to get high.

la la la omg

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Wrap, thanks for the info! Hopefully I'll remember for next time.

I agree about the mom - I'm so glad that somebody reported her to LE (and had the video to prove it)! I just find it so sad & such a loss of innocence to see this little child smoking pot... not to mention the possible health risks. I also wonder what she is letting the little girl watch - probably some "adult" show that is not appropriate! angry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jessica Gamble teaches her 2 year old to smoke pot!! Empty UPDATE: Jessica Gamble Gets A Slap On The Wrist

Post by NiteSpinR Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 am

January 22, 2011

Jessica Gamble Sentenced To 6 Months In Jail With 4 Months Time Served !!!!

Cincinnati, OH – You remember Jessica Gamble, don’t you? We featured her back in September after authorities got their hands on some cell phone video of Gamble’s 2-year-old daughter smoking a joint. She’s been sentenced to to six months in jail with four months time served.

Gamble pleaded guilty in November to charges of corrupting another with drugs and tampering with evidence. A child endangering charge against her was dismissed. Before sentencing on Friday, Gamble admitted to making a mistake and told the judge she wanted to be reunited with her daughter. And she will be…once she finishes her sentence and jumps through a few judicial hoops.

When she is released from her cage, Gamble must complete a six-month training program consisting of parenting classes, job preparedness and drug awareness. She will also spend an additional three months training at a rehab facility. After all that is behind her, she may then be reunited with her daughter, who remains in the custody of a relative. Once she’s jumped through those hoops, she must then serve two years of probation.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 am

That is just so damn wrong!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 20, 2013 11:37 am

WTF
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down