Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD

+3
artgal16
Nama
NiteSpinR
7 posters

Go down

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD Empty Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Monday, 18 Oct 2010, 6:03 PM MDT

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD Toddle10
A mother is arrested for child abuse after her young son is diagnosed with a sexually-transmitted disease; police believe the abuse happened in Albuquerque.

Amanda Lunsford, 26, was recently arrested in Oklahoma on an arrest warrant issued in Albuquerque.

Detectives said Lunsford physically and emotionally abused the boy and left him with strange men that may have sexually assaulted him. Lunsford faces five counts of child abuse resulting in great bodily harm.

Police believe the abuse happened in a Northeast Albuquerque home. The mother and son lived there for a few months with her half-sister. Lunsford’s half-sister said that she invited Lunsford to live with her to try and help the single-mother. However, as soon as the boy arrived, she noticed he was always crying.

The half-sister said she took him to doctors, but the abuse was not discovered. Children, Youth and Families Department even did a welfare check on the mother and son. The case was closed when the mom left for Texas.

According to the criminal complaint, Lunsford gave up the boy to her sister-in-law in Texas. That is when a doctor discovered the boy had an STD, bruising to his face and buttocks, and cuts and scratches.

The sister-in-law told detectives Lunsford admitted to the abuse. She also said Lunsford would lock the toddler in a room so she could allegedly drink and go out gambling. The half-sister Lunsford lived with in Albuquerque said she always knew something was wrong.

“This is what we've been all wanting, for her to get picked up so we can get to the bottom of this to see what happened to the child,” Lunsford’s half-sister said. “I'm not going to rest until I find out.”

The sister-in-law said Lunsford told her she would give the boy Motrin or NyQuil to make him stop crying. The sister-in-law said Lunsford allegedly used three bottles in two months.

Relatives said the boy is so traumatized they have allegedly caught him sleeping with a kitchen knife under his pillow.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Fri May 17, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added embedded video)
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD Empty Amanda's Myspace

Post by Nama Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 am

Amanda Lunsford
26 / Female
HollyWood, Oklahoma, US
((The Boss))
headed to new mexico!!!!!!!!!mood: adventurous
Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD M_770a7d7a3e524492a4755258d5babeae
Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD L_0e745348535f0d6c5a26ff6f90173d5f
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD Empty Re: Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:24 am

Oh that witch. I want to get a hold of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD Empty Re: Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD

Post by artgal16 Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Did they say how old the child was?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:32 pm

She is wearing a class ring in that picture-somewhat young.
She is 26.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Former ABQ mom's abuse of toddler nothing but pure evil.

A former Albuquerque mom was recently arrested in Oklahoma on an arrest warrant issued in Albuquerque for abusing her toddler son after it was discovered that he had a sexually transmitted disease (STD). The mother, Amanda Lunsford, 26, is accused of locking her toddler in a room while she would drink. Worse yet, she was also alleged to have left her son with strange men while she was out gambling.

The alleged abuse occurred earlier this year while the mother was living with her half sister in a Northeast Albuquerque home. It was not discovered until the boy was given to the the mother's sister-in-law in Texas who found bruising on his face and buttocks along with and cuts and scratches.

According to the half sister, who lived in Albuquerque, she took the boy to doctors, but no abuse was found. A followup welfare visit by the Children, Youth and Families Department failed to find any abuse either. Only when the boy was taken Texas and given to the sister-in-law did he receive an examination which revealed the sexually transmitted disease and confirm the abuse.

The abuse was so bad that relatives said that they caught the little boy sleeping with a kitchen knife under his pillow. For a toddler to resort to sleeping with a knife tells us what he went through must have been unimaginable and it is no surprise that people are outraged at what the mother did.

When dealing with these issues, we must not be quick to say that this mother was sick in what she did as we often do. To do so would relieve her of all responsibility. Sick would mean she has an injury or illness that is responsible for her actions. Instead, we must recognize her actions for what they really are: pure evil. To not recognize her actions as evil would be turning a blind eye to the fact that people do evil things, not because they are sick, but because they care more about what they want than the harm it does to others.

Some people may get upset that someone would use the term evil to describe this situation, but in doing so they better be prepared to do one of two things. Either change your perspective on the real source of these horrific incidents and get them the help they really need, or be prepared to spend billions of dollars in stimulus money building mental hospitals for the criminally insane to keep these people from ever harming little boys like this one again.

On a final note, a search of for information about Amanda Lunsford turned up her myspace page. It that reveals a strange status and mood that pretty well sums up her fate if convicted.. It lists her online handle as "THE BOSS"; her status as "Headed to New Mexico!!!!!!!"; and her mood as "adventurous." Ironically, given the attitudes of inmates toward people who are involved in the molestation of children, sadly she is going to quickly learn who's boss and will experience an adventure that will make her wish she never set foot in the state of New Mexico.

Dr. Michael Williams currently writes the local Albuquerque Family Examiner column, but will soon take on the additional task of writing the national Conservative Examiner column. You can follow him on Twitter: @drmlwilliams. To learn more about him or to see a comprehensive list of his articles and other published works go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Yes evil exists in living men and women and they walk along side us in our daily lives.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:07 pm

It is stories like this that support the death penalty. Good point why build a bunch of mental hospitals for evil persons like this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:12 pm

This story breaks my heart! Does anyone know what STD the poor baby had?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I shudder at the thought of any of them.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse Charges Dropped Against Mom Amanda Lundsford (Declared Mentally Retarded) After Toddler Was Diagnosed With STD Empty Child abuse charges dropped against mom/ Amanda Lundsford declared mentally retarded

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Updated: Friday, 20 May 2011, 1:03 PM MDT
Published : Friday, 20 May 2011, 12:59 PM MDT

Reporter: David Romero

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - A woman accused of child abuse and leaving her 2-year old son with boyfriends, one of whom infected the toddler with a sexually transmitted disease, had the charges against her dropped.

This was the result of a competency hearing on Thursday in Albuquerque where Amanda Lunsford was found to be mentally retarded.

Lunsford been in jail since October. She was arrested in Oklahoma after moving there from Albuquerque where the reported abuse happened.

Lunsford left her son and her baby girl with relatives in Texas. A doctor there discovered the boy had an STD, bruising to his face and buttocks as well as cuts and scratches.

Workers in New Mexico with the Children, Youth and Families Department conducted a welfare check on Lunsford and her son here in Albuquerque, but the case was closed when she moved out of state.

Lunsford was pregnant when she was arrested and is due to give birth on May 21. Family members say because she was declared mentally retarded and the charges were dropped, she will be able to retain custody of the newborn.

Meanwhile, they fear she'll try and come back into the lives of her other children. Family members say Lunsford also has a fourth child who lives in Oklahoma.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri May 20, 2011 3:44 pm

This is an outrage - I cannot understand why they will leave a newborn in her charge. Our systems for this type of thing are so screwed up
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 20, 2011 4:51 pm

It's New Mexico's laws or lack thereof. It's outrageous!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Another mother who prefers partying over the welfare of her child. This really makes me absolutely sick. Thank God this was found out so the child can be removed from her "care" and placed with loving relatives- or anybody besides the Mom- and hopefully get a secure and safe life again. Sleeping w/ a knife under his pillow- how incredibly sad!!!!

I know what you mean, when I scrolled and saw her "portrait" standing up against a tree- all I could think of was how bad I wanted to yank her through the screen and commence to beating her to a pulp.

I pray they do not give her her newborn. Retarded or not, she is sick and doesn't need to be responsible for any more children!!! OMG can't they see that???
I suspect she is not "really" retarded, just has a low IQ. My DIL has a whole family full of em- practically "The Hills Have Eyes" type folks. How she escaped the madness is beyond me.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri May 20, 2011 9:41 pm

"The Hills Have Eyes" type folks

ROFLMAO :lol: Shocked 2
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 pm

I thought the same thing, Charm!!! As completely sad as this story is, I couldn't help but chuckle w/that comment from HC!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

charminglane wrote:"The Hills Have Eyes" type folks

ROFLMAO :lol: Shocked 2

BBM
And I'm not even kidding.

How did the STD get noticed? I never caught that part of the story, I will read back tonight. When I worked at the jail I saw sooooo many STD's- many that had gone untreated. I will not be descriptive but some almost made me gaga and I don't gag easily. Male and female. It makes me sick to think of a little kid having to go through treatment for an STD. The penicillian I used to have to inject was the consistency of sour cream, required a very large bore needle, for shots in the butt.
I used to sit in my office and warm the prefilled syringe between my thighs where nobody could see me, otherwise it was so hard to administer I barely had the strength to do it.
This woman needs to have her tubes tied. If she is retarded, she has already demonstrated she is incapable of raising a child safely and properly.
Furthermore, I am sick of degenerates, people who will not work, people who think selling drugs for a living is ok, people who can barely feed their child anything, much less nutritional food, people who just keep having baby after baby when they have no means of supporting them (women AND men), people who are in/out of jail therefore overloading our foster care system when the parents get locked up, people who have a kazillion kids and they are all being raised by relatives. Or friends. I knew a woman in jail when I worked there that had 13 children. Not a one of them lived with her. All were farmed out to her mom, her grandmother, her aunts and even her cousins. She was one of the Revolving Door Club members, LOL. She came in pregnant many times and immediately demanded a bag lunch. For her baby, doncha know. Pregnant and ill inmates get extra food in the form of a bag lunch at night. (As if she was eating "for the baby" when she was out on the streets, crack head that she was) She worked the system royally. One year she even had her baby on New Years eve and was the official "first baby of the new year". She got silver spoons, tons of baby stuff, etc from Ladies auxillary. They interviewed her for our local paper and she had the gall to tell the reporter she wanted to "become a nurse". Yeah well better get off the crack, stop selling your body for drug money, stop shoplifting, stop procreating, get a place to live and then we will believe it. Of course she never did. Oh lordy.
Well, back out to the yard for me. Damn weeds.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat May 21, 2011 2:46 pm

you rock I agree good post
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat May 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Fricken A!!!!!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down