Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Velez-Mitchell November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action

5 posters

Go down

Jane Velez-Mitchell  November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action Empty Jane Velez-Mitchell November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Did anyone watch JVM special on 11-4?  Parent's Turn Grief Into Action. So heartbreaking.
]

Jane Velez-Mitchell  November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action Somer_Thompson%283%29
Somer Thompson
Jane Velez-Mitchell  November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action Jessica-Marie-Lunsford%282%29200
Jessica Lungsford
Jane Velez-Mitchell  November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action 027_201
Samantha Runnion

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Jane Velez-Mitchell  November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action Empty Re: Jane Velez-Mitchell November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 am

Thanks for sharing that Nite! It is heartbreaking & what Deena Thompson says is so true: "This could be your child." We have to really keep an eye on our kids (as much as we can) & pray lots for their protection!

I think I am a bit "over protective" of my son - I wouldn't let him go into the men's restroom until he was about 8 or 9 (he is 10 now). When he is in there by himself, I'm always calling in to see if he is okay. Better to be safe than sorry!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jane Velez-Mitchell  November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action Empty Re: Jane Velez-Mitchell November 4th/ Parent's Turn Grief Into Action

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:38 am

What got to me was Deena Thompson's statement that she usually didn't get to see what Somer was wearing, but that morning she surprised her by getting up and dressed early. She also mentioned Somer's twin a couple of times.

and Mr. Lungsford, with a very clear memory of how his precious child looked and was treated in death (buried right by the steps used to get in and out of her murder's house.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:41 am

I watched it. Very heartbreaking.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:04 am

I hope they re-run it or put the entire two hours on the web. Just from the little bit I saw, it was very, very heartbreaking.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:44 pm

I was especially proud of Mark Lunsford, as usual. God bless that poor tortured man.
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:54 pm

I so agree. He has been through hell!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 am

This is a "parents" worst nightmare. I can not even imagine.

I guess I was an overprotective mother and I don't care.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down