Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend?

3 posters

Go down

Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend? Empty Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend?

Post by Nama Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

How can we expect our children to behave appropriately when they have role models like mother?

Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend? Lori-Darling-David-Pictures_540x4051Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend? Lori_Darling_David_Pictures_008_540x405Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend? Lori_Darling_David_Pictures_004_540x405
Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend?
Texas mother Lori Darling David is facing charges for allegedly sending nude pictures of herself to her friend's 16-year-old son. The 37-year-old is charged with online solicitation of a minor. According to CBS affiliate KHOU, investigators said David used to be jogging buddies with the victim's mother, and that the victim and David's son, also 16, were classmates and friends.

The victim told investigators David befriended him while she was volunteering at Katy Taylor High School and asked to be his friend on Facebook. The victim said he and David then began communicating via Facebook, e-mail and text message on a regular basis, and their conversations were often sexual.

According to court documents obtained by KHOU, David sent the teen two lewd photos of herself on Oct. 14. Investigators said David was completely nude in both photos. On November 4, investigators with the Houston Metro Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force executed a search warrant at David's home. They said David confessed to having sent the images. She was arrested and taken to the Harris County Jail, where she posted bond Thursday afternoon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend? Empty Re: Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend?

Post by Nama Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 am

Classy.

The law-enforcement officer who investigated the case said one photo showed David "kneeling on the bed, clearly displaying her breasts and vagina in a lewd manner" while the second just involved breasts in a lewd manner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend? Empty Re: Lori Darling David: Did Mom Send Nude Pics to Son's Friend?

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 am

I wonder who took the pictures? No way she could contort herself while "kneeling on the bed, clearly displaying her breasts and vagina in a lewd manner". :scratch:

I also wonder what her son thinks of his "sexy" mother now? Yes, there is a 20 year age difference and if he were say..30 and she were 50, so what? Who cares? But this is different. I bet that kids mother is livid pissed!! I know I would be!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:54 am

She might have aimed the camera at a big mirror with her image in it. I see that alot on Facebook......kids using the mirrors in the bathroom or bedrooms to get pictures of themselves.

If I were her son I'd be asking to be sent to a Military School.......out of state or out of the country. The story must be the topic of conversation at every breakfast table in town. What she has done to her son is criminal. I wonder if her has a father that lives in the home? I'll have to do some digging.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:59 am

There is a 40 yr old male listed at the same address, but it's hard to say if he lives there, if they're divorced or what.
DAVID, ROBERT MICHAEL
age 40
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:13 am

Just read that investigators say she may have sent similar photos to others. 🇳🇴
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 am

It's all about ME!
Self centered, all important, no one else, ME!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 am

BJ in OR wrote:Just read that investigators say she may have sent similar photos to others. 🇳🇴
Do you have a link? Smoke and mirrors, huh? I bet her son is f'd up for life over this.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down