Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW

4 posters

Go down

Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW Empty Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 pm

It will be repeating thru the night on Fox News but on right now.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW Empty Re: Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 pm

The Pit Bull is saying there is no dna/fingerprints on the duct tape, Geraldo is saying Casey was tounge-kissing another girl. He is comparing her to Amanda Knox, a "slut", Geraldo's words.

I would bet LKB isn't liking Geraldo too much right now.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW Empty Re: Geraldo, Sun., 6/21/09 - See Video on this thread!! Dr. Michael Baden and Linda Kenny Baden discussing the Autopsy NOW

Post by Nama Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am

Didn't Geraldo call Casey a skunk, too?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Dr. Michael Baden said there would be skin cells on the sticky side of the tape with DNA on it. Ok, maybe they just haven't released that part yet. Maybe THAT's the smoking gun???? confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

I hate defense people. And if one more person says there's no evidence of murder . . . . grrrrr.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:42 pm

I'm with you, lovemy!
Um, anyone who read the autopsy should pretty much "get it" by now.
That HAS to be why the Ants fought for it not to be released. Even though we're not MEs or forensic experts, we could read what it said.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:12 pm

I think the duct tape was placed while alive to either keep Caylee quiet or block her airway. She could very well have been drugged without evidence being left for toxicology report. And if there is no dna, then there is not...due to deterioration, but the tape WAS there! Yea, the defense drives me crazy too!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 am

Alone I can handle them but together...
What a Creepy Couple!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:20 am

I always knew that Brad Conway was working for Bozo as far as that autopsy being released. It would have made Bozo look bad (if thats possible) if he tried to stop it. C&G make me sick. They dont care about justice for their grand daughter. All the care about is helping Casey get away with murdering her daughter. Did I say they make me &^%$)ing sick??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 am

I get so angry when I think if how she may get off (from the DP, not the murder completely), because she was able to hide Caylee well. And also because she got lucky with the hurricane and the water. We know KC did not plan further than 10 minutes ahead. So, I'm almost certain there was A LOT more evidence that could have linked her DIRECTLY to this murder and we also would have known HOW Caylee was murdered.
She got an unbelievable stroke of luck, in that regard. However, I am also certain, the state has something. I just feel it. They saw something and decided to put the DP BACK ON the table. I don't believe this was done an a whim just because they all got so sick from this murder. They've seen many and sadly worse, if that's even possible. There was was something found and the state said, Whoa, that's it. DP back on. This was heinous and she deserves the DP. That's the one piece of evidence I really need to see and I can feel better about this case. I know in my heart it's there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 am

mimi4allchildren wrote:Dr. Michael Baden said there would be skin cells on the sticky side of the tape with DNA on it. Ok, maybe they just haven't released that part yet. Maybe THAT's the smoking gun???? confused

I would be surprised for it to say NO DNA. I mean, if NOTHING else, Caylee's DNA should be on it because it was on HER face. I mean, what is the defense trying to say, someone at the medical examiners office put the duct tape on her once they had her skeleton? Come on defense, you have to be able to do better than that. Even a twelve year old juror wouldn't buy that one.
Then Dr. Michael Baden says, well, sometimes the funeral director puts cloth on to keep the jaw in place for in the casket. Well, Gee, Dr. Baden, that MUST have been IT! There was no duct tape until the funeral home got her. OYE VEY!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:28 am

If I'm not mistaken LE took pictures of the skull with the tape attached to it at the scene, before anyone started moving her around.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 am

You guys, i hate to say it, but i really do think casey was at least smart enough to wear gloves with the ductape. That doesnt mean she did it in any less of a rage..actually..having to sit there and mess around with sticky tape when you're already pissed off, probably sent her into an even bigger rage..which could have been why she even covered her daughters nose with it.

If there is no prints, i dont think there is dna either. unless she did something REALLY stupid like tear the tape with her teeth....but idk if dna from saliva would still be on the tape at that point or not.

I dont think they have a smoking gun. Just a bunch of smaller evidence that leaves no room for doubt that if casey didnt kill her daughter, she knows who did..and was most likely there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down