Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Tube Debate About Casey

Go down

You Tube Debate About Casey Empty You Tube Debate About Casey

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 am

Very interesting, and shows the entire world knows of this case:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

You Tube Debate About Casey Empty Re: You Tube Debate About Casey

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:36 am

That was a very interesting video, Wrapitup! 👍 The look on Casey's face as she's being led away in handcuffs is just creepy, and tells us a lot about her personality. It's even more interesting to note that most serial killers, and/or Sociopaths have that same look. There's a special place in Hell for people like Casey Anthony. :twisted: I don't think she'll be able to eat her favorite snacks there either. :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am

IMHO, KC deserves the DP for this act, & if convicted, hopefully appeals wouldn't drag out for years.

But, IMO, KC will possibly be given LIFE in which she can call GA/CA daily collect, driving them crazy, screaming, blaming them for Caylee's death, whining about how miserable she is. The ANT's & KC can continue to wallow in the insanity they always lived in, only KC will be staying in jail & can no longer steal from them.

Either will be fine w/me, but if KC should be in jail for life, mentally the ANT's will be serving her time too. Is this right? I don't know, probably, IMHO~!~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am

artnut12345 wrote:IMHO, KC deserves the DP for this act, & if convicted, hopefully appeals wouldn't drag out for years.

But, IMO, KC will possibly be given LIFE in which she can call GA/CA daily collect, driving them crazy, screaming, blaming them for Caylee's death, whining about how miserable she is. The ANT's & KC can continue to wallow in the insanity they always lived in, only KC will be staying in jail & can no longer steal from them.

Either will be fine w/me, but if KC should be in jail for life, mentally the ANT's will be serving her time too. Is this right? I don't know, probably, IMHO~!~
In total and complete agreement with you, art!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down