Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth

+2
lisette
CarlysMommy
6 posters

Go down

In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth Empty In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth

Post by CarlysMommy Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 am

Carly Elizabeth Sawyer (Kimery) died on Thursday, June 11, 2009, as a result of child abuse in Chesapeake, Va. Our angel was 5 years of age. Carly's loving mother is Jennifer Kimery, of Zachary. Carly is survived by grandparents, Robert Dale and Angela Kimery; uncles and aunt, Randon Kimery, Robert Dustin and Tiffany Kimery; and cousin, Raylon Kimery, all of Zachary. Carly is also survived by her great-grandparents, Sandra and Ted Brown and Karen Vice. She was preceded in death by her great-grandparent, Robert Teddy Kimery. In our angel's short life, she touched the lives and hearts of many, and will continue to do so with her Heavenly Father. Visiting at Charlet Funeral Home Inc., Zachary, on Friday from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Visiting resumes at the funeral home on Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until service at 10 a.m. Burial at Azalea Rest Cemetery, Zachary. Pallbearers will be Sean Stewart, Michael Segraves, Buddy Tidwell and Joey Keller. Honorary pallbearers are Dustin Kimery, Chief John Herty, Assistant Chief David Courtney, Capt. David McDavid and Sgt. Shawn Pratt. Special thanks to Beverly Segraves and the entire Zachary community for all your support during this time. Memorial donations may be made to the Carly Sawyer funeral expense account at Landmark Bank
CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

http://www.carlyelizabethsawyer.com

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 10:34 am

I am so sorry for your loss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Carly Elizabeth

Post by lisette Mon May 16, 2011 11:29 am

Love the video, LM! Such a sweet memorial for a precious little girl.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 am

Thank you lisette.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 16, 2011 1:00 pm

That is a great video. What a sweet little girl!! I am so sorry!! crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon May 16, 2011 3:25 pm

OMG, This is so SAD! I got chills watching that video and my heart goes out to you CarlysMommy! No mother should loose their child, especially due to child abuse from another individual crying It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysMommy Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

Thank you, mommyof3kids and wrapitup. lindamarie did such a wonderful job and picked the perfect song.
CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue May 17, 2011 12:21 pm

I bawled my head off watching that video.... crying

LM You are awesome!! Very nice job!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Beautiful! crying

note to LM....your special loving heart of gold shines through in everything you do.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Thank you Cory, Laga, Mommy, and wrap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysMommy Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 pm

I've made an online memorial. Please take the time to check it out and sign the guestbook.

http://carly-elizabeth.virtual-memorials.com
CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:55 am

you rock Nice job. I love the memorial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlysMommy Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 am

lindamarie wrote: you rock Nice job. I love the memorial.

Thanks! I cried off and on while making it. Now, I find, when I go back and read it, I smile. I remember how blessed I am that such a wonderful little angel is part of my life and I actually SMILE! Making that virtual memorial and writing about my memories with Carly did more for me than the therapy that I overpaid for. I would suggest it to anyone. It's only free for two weeks, though. I believe it's only $5/ month, but well worth it.
CarlysMommy
CarlysMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm

I LOVE the memorial! Carlysmommy, HUGS to you!!! Couple Hugging
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

There is one for Leah Freeman on the same hosting site. It is easy to use and I would recommended it to anyone wanting to honor a loved one that has passed on. There is a one time cost option of 55 bucks or the 4.95 per month until it is paid for. After reading Carly's I feel like I understand what you have been through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 pm

CarlysMommy wrote:
lindamarie wrote: you rock Nice job. I love the memorial.

Thanks! I cried off and on while making it. Now, I find, when I go back and read it, I smile. I remember how blessed I am that such a wonderful little angel is part of my life and I actually SMILE! Making that virtual memorial and writing about my memories with Carly did more for me than the therapy that I overpaid for. I would suggest it to anyone. It's only free for two weeks, though. I believe it's only $5/ month, but well worth it.
I know exactly what you mean! It's like keeping a journal and sharing it with the world. You are truly an inspiration. Carly is lucky to have such a loving, caring soul! And, what a beautiful memorial you made. Thank you for being a part of VH. You really are a beautiful person! ❤ you rock angel Couple Hugging
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down