Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?

+5
Slys Hunny
NiteSpinR
laga
Wrapitup
Nama
9 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?  Empty Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?

Post by Nama Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?
A reader suggested it, and so here goes.
The topic: Casey Anthony.

The situation: If she walked up to you on the street and said ‘Hi,’ what would your reaction be?

Thanks to Joemama.
Hal Boedeker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?  Empty Re: Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 pm

No clue what I would do or say until she was standing in front of me. It would depend on my mood. I would probably have to be picked up off the floor.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?  Empty Re: Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?

Post by Nama Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Lots of comments on the link....
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

I read them. OMG, some idiots are saying, "Will you marry me?" Geez!!

I did get a kick out of the person who said they would want to engage her in conversation but did not agree with spitting on George??????? And, I would not call her names or make some sarcastic comment. That's not my style unless a person comes at me first.

It would be interesting because I think she is probably lonely and would love to just talk and talk and talk her way right back to the clink. Would love to slip her up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Wrapitup wrote:No clue what I would do or say until she was standing in front of me. It would depend on my mood. I would probably have to be picked up off the floor.

The first time I read that I thought it said pick HER up off the floor and I was going to say ..Yeah Go Wrap! Now I don't know what to say so I'll still say, Yeah, Go Wrap, but don't fall on the floor, please.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:43 pm

You never know with me. I might have to pick her up off the floor but would probably just leave her there. She seems to enjoy being horizontal.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:54 pm

I'd say
"There's a target on your back. Walk away from me cause I don't want anyone to think that we're friends."
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 pm

What I really was thinking was you were going to put her on the floor kick for someone else to pick up (or not)

If I met her I would tell her I know what she did and that I was waiting for Karma to round the corner...oops :riding:
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 pm

She has probably heard the Karma thing a gajillion times. I doubt I would give her any "advice" or make statements as they would fall on deaf ears...I would rather listen to her ramble on and read between the lines.

I loved what Nite said. you rock
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:23 am

Id say wanna go for a ride in my trunk!!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 pm

good post
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:50 am

Slys Hunny wrote:Id say wanna go for a ride in my trunk!!
:lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerMomentas Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 am

I'd probably just listen and be a friend. What's done is done. She can't take it back. Though I would never trust her with a child agian no matter what. I'd let her know that. "You have forfeited your right to care for children," I would say. I can't believe her mother (Cindy Anthony) feels differently! I don't know all the specifics about the case, but if what everyone is saying about Casey is true, that's how I would likely respond to her keeping in mind that I too have character flaws lest I bring judgement down upon myself.
InnerMomentas
InnerMomentas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:11 am

I don't know all the specifics about the case
I understand, InnerMomentas. Allow me to say that if you did (& it's ALL here on VH) I would bet you would not think of Casey Anthony with just simple "character flaws". MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerMomentas Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

The only information I have to go off of right now is Dr. Phils interview with George and Cindy Anthony. I'm not really sure where to go from there. There are many posts about it here in VH. Where do I start?
InnerMomentas
InnerMomentas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 am

InnerMomentas wrote:The only information I have to go off of right now is Dr. Phils interview with George and Cindy Anthony. I'm not really sure where to go from there. There are many posts about it here in VH. Where do I start?
I would start with this Wikipedia article.....it gives you the story in a nutshell. You'll understand the titles of the many threads on VH if you want to read more about this case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 am

Oh hell no, if I did not slap TLMS and Cindy silly it would be a miracle.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Electric Chair

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 am

InnerMomentas love the cans of raid in your avatar lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 am

LM, I think the cans of raid are to take care of the fly running around on BJ's Avatar that I keep trying to swat off of my screen ROFLMAO .

I don't think that Casey Anthony, TLMS, would want to hear what I would have to say. I would be in jail.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerMomentas Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:22 am

Yep your right 'Praying for Faith'. It's all because of BJ avatar that I sprayed my monitor with 'RAID'. Now I have this discolorization effect. BJ where's my new monitor? Smash PC
InnerMomentas
InnerMomentas

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:57 am

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 am

Good one!!!!! Bravo ROFLMAO lol
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:04 pm

off topic

Is that RAID I smell?
I guess I'm the only one who likes BJ's little bug.
I'm going to start an organization... Citizens Against Cruelty of Computerized Insects. C.A.C.C.I.
Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?  Hahapo12
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

I will join your cause, Nite.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:04 pm

I know you will, BJ!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 am

NiteSpinR wrote: off topic

Is that RAID I smell?
I guess I'm the only one who likes BJ's little bug.
I'm going to start an organization... Citizens Against Cruelty of Computerized Insects. C.A.C.C.I.
Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?  Hahapo12

BBM

To funny Nite!!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by InnerMomentas Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 am

Oh Oh I'm starting to lose votes here. What does organizations like C.A.C.C.I. do to people like me? Oh no I'm not going to get zapped by a taser Electric Chair NO! NO! NO! Not pepper spray! You stay away from me! over reaction Here lies Innermomentas and three cans of 'Raid' RIP
InnerMomentas
InnerMomentas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 am

lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down