Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Re: Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12.

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Warrants Reveal More On Murder Of Pregnant Blanchard Mom

Posted: Mar 16, 2012 3:35 PM CDT
Updated: Mar 16, 2012 4:43 PM CDT
By Lisa Monahan, News 9 - bio | email
By Matthew Nuttle, News9.com - email

Two search warrants have revealed new information in the murder of pregnant Blanchard mom Jaymie Adams.
Two search warrants have revealed new information in the murder of pregnant Blanchard mom Jaymie Adams.
Police are now looking through cell phone records from a pre-paid cell phone previously used by her husband, Justin Adams.

Police discovered the pre-paid phone inside the tan 2004 Chrysler van owned by Jaymie and Justin Adams. Justin has previously told police his wife was missing from this location.

Investigators are also searching through the cell phone of Justin Adam's mother, Tina Clark.

The warrant reveals Clark placed numerous calls and text messages to her boyfriend regarding the investigation of Adams' death. During those contacts Clark made attempts to persuade her boyfriend to make statements contrary to what he had previously told police.

Justin is charged with two counts of murder, one Jaymie and one for her unborn baby. No other arrests have been made.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Re: Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12.

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Justin Adams’ mommy doesn’t know when to shut up: Part 2

Published on March 18, 2012 by Trench Reynolds

Justin Adams’ mommy, Tina Clark, is back in the news again. As you may know Justin Adams has been accused in the brutal stabbing murder of his wife, Jaymie Adams, and their unborn child. Clark, or Clarke as I’ve also seen it spelled, has been very vocal in the media about her son’s ‘innocence’. The problem is when she opens her mouth she makes her and her son look more guilty.

The article I linked to deals with the seizure of her cell phone however I want to discuss something else from the article. I’ve mentioned Clark’s ex-boyfriend before. The last time I mentioned him he was said to have given conflicting testimony from Clark’s concerning where her son was on the night of the murder. Now in search warrants just released he claims that Clark tried to get him to recant some of his statements to police. Of course Clark had no problems with talking to the media about this…

“He lied about that. As far as telling him to change it, I never once. I did tell him to tell the truth and only what he knew, not what he hears because that’s hearsay and not what he thinks, only what he knows.”

“I’m innocent. I’m very innocent. I’m guilty of looking for my daughter-in-law, but I had nothing to do with her going and disappearance or her murder.

She is so going to jail. Whether it’s for being an accessory to murder or just obstruction of justice remains to be seen.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Search Warrant Reveals New Allegations Against Jaymie Adams' Mother-In-Law

Post by raine1953 Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

OKLAHOMA CITY - Prostitution, persuading a witness, and inconsistent statements are just some of the allegations against Tina Clarke found in the latest search warrant filed in the murder case against her son, Justin Adams.

Justin Adams is charged with two counts of murder after his wife, Jaymie Adams, and her unborn child were found dead in a wooded area near Lake Stanley Draper.

From the day Jaymie Adams disappeared, Tina Clarke began defending her son, Justin Adam's innocence.

Now the mom is trying to maintain her own.

"I figure they arrest my son I will be next," Clarke said.

With search warrants, investigators hope to pinpoint Justin Adams and Tina Clarke's exact location during the time Jaymie Adams was murdered. On computers and a cell phone seized from Clarke, police report finding text messages sent to Clarke offering money for sex acts. Plus, references to Craigslist ads for sex.

Police also found sexually explicit photographs of Clarke. Clarke says the pictures were only sent to her boyfriend.

"That's not even relevant to whether Jaymie got killed or not. My personal life has nothing to do with it," Clarke said.

With police previously discovering Justin and Jaymie Adams were involved in online prostitution, and evidence shows Jaymie planned to meet men for sex the night she disappeared in December 2011, police now believe it's possible Clarke also took part in prostitution.

"When I went on there posing as a prostitute, I did it for a month and a half trying to get someone to say okay, I will give you money and we will meet with in a 10 mile radius of where Jaymie was found. Then I am looking at someone of interest," Clarke said.

Police also report finding specific text messages exchanged between Clarke and her boyfriend. The boyfriend messaged Clarke, "today u told me how to say it...I tell the truth," and "I'm not your alibi... I'm a person that stayed at your trailer the night this all evolved."

Clarke says those messages are just lovers scorn.

"I told him I don't need an alibi…alibi is for guilt," Clarke said.
video at link
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 am

Jaymie Adams Case: is Justin Adams the Right Suspect?
March 21, 2012 09:25 PM EDT

The murder of Jaymie Adams is still fresh on the minds of residents of Blanchard, Oklahoma and especially the mind of Tina Clarke, the mother of the man jailed on suspicion of her murder. Clarke offered exclusive details behind this investigation and explained why she thinks her son is innocent of harming Adams and their unborn child.

The latest details that have come up in the case pertain to text messages exchanged between Tina Clarke and her former boyfriend Charles Holt. Although detectives are only sharing the man's side of the text messages, they say it's evidence that Tina had tried to get the man to cover for her and lie for her so as to create an alibi on the night Jaymie Adams vanished.

Detectives have also recently accused the mother of Justin Adams of prostituting with the young mother on the website Craigslist. However, Tina Clarke says that she was not prostituting. In fact, she claims that she was investigating on Craigslist to search for her missing daughter-in-law. She posed as a prostitute herself to find if she could weed out any creeps or weirdos that could possibly lead to clues in this case. She also claims that many of the nude shots of her on her phone were intended to be sent to her boyfriend for personal use.

The time frame in which the crime is believed to have been committed, in addition to Jaymie's cause of death, create a confusing case all the way around. Tina Clarke claims that her son was home on his laptop during the hours that his cellphone was allegedly pinged near the discovery of Jaymie's slain body. The location in which she was found is located just under an hour from their home. She was stabbed multiple times, which killed her, but there were also signs of blunt force trauma. This was a very violent and very messy death.

Keep in mind that if Justin Adams were to have committed this crime, he would need more than just an hour of time to do so, and he'd probably need help. He had their children, remember. He would have to have committed this crime somewhere, undoubtedly spilling a lot of blood in the process, and getting it all over him and the area surrounding him. He would then need time to clean up the mess without attracting the attention of his children, who are old enough to say something if they'd heard or witnessed anything. He would have to dispose of the murder weapons and completely cleanse away any forensic evidence, which is highly unlikely. He would then have to transport Jaymie Adams' body in a vehicle nearly an hour away in a car or van -- to an area that could heavily damage any vehicle that is not a pickup truck or 4-wheel drive vehicle. Then, he'd have to drive all the way back home the other way, nearly an hour.

It would take quite some time to perpetrate this crime and all the while Tina Clarke claims there are phone records indicating that they were busy calling and searching for the woman as well as other activities which indicate that neither Tina or Justin were away from their home.

Could it be possible that police have nabbed the wrong man? Could this be sloppy detective work leading to a quickly closed case simply because it's statistically easy to believe? Or is Tina Clarke desperately trying to prove her son's innocence because she's a worried mother, devoted to her son? It could be anything at this point, but it certainly does seem like Justin Adams would have had to have done a whole lot in such a small window of time.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Mother-In-Law Of Murdered Blanchard Woman Accused Of Giving Money To Witness

Posted: Apr 09, 2012 1:06 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 09, 2012 5:38 PM CDT
By LaShauna Sewell, News9.com

In court papers, Oklahoma City police accused Tina Clarke of giving money to a witness.

OKLAHOMA CITY - New court documents in the murder of pregnant mom Jaymie Adams revealed Oklahoma City police suspect the mother of murder suspect Justin Adams of giving money to a witness.
Adams' attorney Irven Box responded to allegations in the latest search warrant.

"It seems like every single day there is something that comes up that they are scrambling and trying to do," Box said. He say he has lost count but thinks there have been nearly one dozen search warrants filed in the murder of Jaymie Adams.

Jaymie Adams disappeared in December. Her body was found January 7 near Lake Stanley Draper. Police arrested her husband three weeks later and charged him with two counts of first-degree murder; one for Jaymie and another for her unborn child.

Police say Justin Adams was having an affair with a woman named Lisa Marie Leaver Pate. The two had reportedly discussed getting married and having a child before Adams was arrested.

Investigators have learned Justin Adams' mother, Tina Clarke, was texting Pate and giving her money after Jaymie Adams' death. According to an affidavit for a search warrant, police obtained information that Clarke had spoken to witnesses and tried to persuade them to change their statements.

"I have not seen anything yet that Tina Clarke has paid someone to change their testimony," Box argues. "There have been insinuations but I have not seen anything."

The report also shows Pate initially agreed to talk with police and then later changed her mind.

News 9 is also learning one of the prosecutors working the Adams' case is one of two assistant district attorneys currently under investigation for ethics violations in Oklahoma County. We first reported on the investigation on Friday. District Attorney David Prater is expected to address the allegations against his staff on April 10.

must see video at above link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Police say phone records of Justin Adams' girlfriend, imply witness tampering

Documents filed Monday suggest the mother of murder suspect Justin Adams may have attempted to tamper with a second witness in her daughter-in-law's homicide investigation.

By Andrew Knittle | Published: April 10, 2012
The mother of murder suspect Justin Adams has been sending money and text messages to a witness in her daughter-in-law's homicide investigation, Oklahoma City police said.

According to court records, Tina Clarke has been communicating with Lisa Marie Leaver-Pate since Clarke's son was arrested in late January.

Police say Leaver-Pate and Adams were involved in an “intimate” relationship and requested telephone records from Leaver-Pate's account dating to Oct. 1.

Adams, 25, is accused of killing his wife, Jaymie Adams, and the couple's unborn child. He reported his wife missing in the early hours of Dec. 10 and soon told investigators that she was an active prostitute who used Craigslist to seek out clients.

Jaymie Adams' body was found roughly a month later in a wooded area near Lake Stanley Draper. The state medical examiner's office determined she had been beaten and stabbed to death. She was 25.

“The relationship was ongoing prior to (the) recovery of Jaymie Adams' body on January 7, 2012,” a search warrant filed Monday states. “(Justin) Adams and Pate discussed marriage and possible pregnancy before Justin Adams was murdered.

Records show Clarke also has supplied her son with money to contact Leaver-Pate while he's been incarcerated at the Oklahoma County jail. He's being held on two counts of first-degree murder.

Leaver-Pate, reached by telephone Monday afternoon, referred all questions to her attorney, Jeffrey Box.
Box did not return calls from The Oklahoman seeking comment.

Other witnesses contacted
Documents filed Monday indicate Leaver-Pate may not be the only witness in the Jaymie Adams homicide investigation who's been contacted by Clarke.

Last month, records filed in Grady County showed Clarke urged a man identified as Charles Holt to change his story when he was interviewed by police after the disappearance of her daughter-in-law.

Text messages from Holt implied that Clarke had asked him “several” times to change his story about her whereabouts on the night before Jaymie Adams was reported missing.

“Today u told me too how to say it. I tell the truth ...,” one of the messages from Holt said. “I'm not your alibi ... I'm a person that stayed at your trailer the night this all evolved but as a alibi not.”

At one point, Holt also threatened to “(turn) in my old iPhone with all your texts to them (detectives).”

Records further show that Justin Adams called his mother about 3 a.m. the day he reported his wife missing.

Police said cell tower data taken from Clarke's mobile device indicates she left her residence in the early hours of Dec. 10 after the call from her son.

“The cellphone records and cell tower data apparently conflict with Tina Clarke's statements to police,” an affidavit states.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Bail set for Justin Adams in death of pregnant wife
Jaymie Adams' body found on Jan. 7

Justin Adams was arrested and charged in early 2012 in connection with the death of his wife, Jaymie.

Bail was set at $100,000 for Justin Adams on Tuesday, said Irven Box.

Adams is accused of killing his pregnant wife, Jaymie Adams. Adams' body was found near a dirt-bike track on the southeast side of the metro on Jan. 7.

Justin Adams was charged with one count of murder for his wife's death and another for the death of Jaymie Adams' unborn child, prosecutors said.

Stay with KOCO.com for more details as they become available.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Jaymie Adams' autopsy released by Oklahoma medical examiner/Blanchard mother Jaymie Adams was stabbed 18 times in the back and her jaw was broken in three places during the assault that ended her life, an autopsy released Tuesday shows.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 pm

By Andrew Knittle | Published: August 28, 2012

Adams, who was 25 and about eight weeks pregnant at the time of her death, was found Jan. 7 by motorcyclists near Lake Stanley Draper.

The woman's autopsy report shows she was killed by multiple stab wounds. Her death was ruled a homicide.

Justin Adams, her husband, has been charged with her murder but was recently released from jail. He also has been charged in the murder of the unborn child.

The state medical examiner waited more than seven months to release the autopsy on Adams, a mother of four.

Found naked except for a winter coat, Adams was stabbed at least 29 times, including four times in the head.

Head injuries factor
The doctor performing the autopsy noted that head injuries contributed to Adams' death and that her jaw was shattered into three pieces.

The woman also had cuts to her hands and stab wounds to her neck and torso.

Adams was reported missing by her husband Dec. 9, but he quickly became a suspect in the woman's disappearance.

Justin Adams was arrested in January and charged with two counts of murder. He was released on $100,000 bail.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Autopsy Report. Warning! Graphic Content!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 am

Husband was charged with two counts of murder and he's out on bail????? WTF
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:52 am

Yup, I couldn't believe it. And, IMHO his mother is in on her murder, too.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Tulsa County sheriff's officers obtain new DNA sample in Jaymie Adams case

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Officers used a warrant to obtain the DNA from a man police questioned in the days following the disappearance of Blanchard mother Jaymie Adams. The man previously had refused to provide DNA samples to police.

By Andrew Knittle | Published: September 28, 2012

Tulsa County sheriff's officers obtained a DNA sample via a warrant from a man they questioned in the days following the disappearance of Blanchard mother Jaymie Adams. The man previously had refused to provide DNA samples to police, The Oklahoman has learned.

DOCUMENTS
Read the search warrant affidavit

Joseph Cyr, who moved out of the Oklahoma City area shortly after Adams' killing in December, was the only man police had connected to Adams who refused to voluntarily provide DNA. A search warrant filed June 18 in Tulsa County reveals that Cyr told his lawyer, Robert Carter, that he didn't feel obligated to provide the DNA sample.

“On June 12, 2012, Inspector (Cris) Cunningham received a voice message from Robert Carter,” the warrant states. “The message states his client ‘does not feel he needs to oblige your request by volunteering' and ‘he would prefer you get a warrant.'”

The warrant was seeking biological samples from Cyr and those have since been obtained.

Cyr, who spoke with The Oklahoman in January, has denied any involvement in the woman's killing.
He does not have a criminal record in Oklahoma.

The decomposing body of Adams was found Jan. 7 off a dirt road near Lake Stanley Draper. She had been reported missing by her husband, Justin Adams, a month earlier.

The husband told investigators that he and his wife were “swingers,” who both actively used Craigslist to solicit men for sex. He also said Jaymie Adams was a working prostitute who was meeting clients the night she disappeared.

The victim was found naked except for a winter coat. She had been stabbed 29 times, including four wounds to the head, according to the autopsy.

Jaymie Adams was also severely beaten, her jaw broken into three pieces, the report shows.
Justin Adams was arrested in connection with his wife's death in January. He was charged with two counts of murder because his wife was eight weeks pregnant when she was killed.

A little more than a month after police obtained Cyr's DNA, Justin Adams was released after posting $100,000 bail.

According to the warrant, investigators recovered sperm from Adams' body and that several men voluntarily provided DNA samples to police, with the exception of Cyr.

Irven Box, an attorney representing Justin Adams, said he has not seen “a shred of evidence that ties Adams to the murders or the crime scene.”

According to court documents, prosecutors have requested more time to pursue their case against Justin Adams.

Throughout the investigation into Adams' killing, police have named only one suspect — her husband.
According to court documents, Justin Adams changed his story after reporting his wife missing and also failed a lie-detector test when asked whether he knew the location of his wife.

Court records also reveal that investigators reviewed the couple's cellphone records and noticed that during the early hours of Dec. 10, the same day Jaymie Adams was reported missing, “the telephones of both Justin and Jaymie were relaying telephone calls from the same telephone towers.”

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Was Jaymie Adams Murdered by Craigslist John?

September 30, 2012 05:05 PM EDT

Jaymie Adams has been dead for the better half of a year, and this whole time police in Arkansas have had tunnel vision on the husband of the slain woman. Ever since she went missing Justin Adams was on police radar as a person of interest and then a suspect. After her murdered body was found, he was charged with two counts of murder; one for her, one for their unborn child. Well, there is a shocking new development in this case and it not only looks like good news for Justin, but it reveals the shoddy investigation of officials in the first place regarding finding the real person responsible for the crime.

New DNA has been recovered in the investigation behind Jaymie's murder. Now officials believe that she could have been murdered by Joseph Cyr —a man who was once questioned in her death and cleared of suspicion by police. Joseph Cyr was a Craiglist John she had arranged a meeting with as a prostitute. He told police he didn't ever meet her, even though the two had made arrangements to meet. It looks like he lied.

The mother of Justin Adams has been adamant since his arrest to prove her son is innocent. She even did exclusive interviews here on Gather News, collaborating with this article, which highlights some of the reasons why Justin Adams didn't seem to be the man responsible for the murder of Jaymie Adams and her unborn child.

So what are prosecutors going to do now that they actually might have the guy responsible for the crime? Are they going to drop the charges against Justin Adams? Are they going to apologize for the blatant tunnel vision they had during the initial weeks of Jaymie's disappearance and then her murder? His past with domestic abuse reports and his lies about her prostitution made him a target of suspicion, allowing Joseph Cyr to go undetected throughout this entire ordeal—even after being questioned once. But you know what? Led by his mother, there were plenty of people with the common sense and eye for detail that knew he couldn't have been the one to stab Jaymie multiple times as well as beat her to death. All in a very short period of time he couldn't have done this while caring for their handful of children, clean up the crime scene, drive several miles away to dispose of her body and then come back to report her missing. But you know who had all the time in the world? Joseph Cyr—and who knows how many other girls he's done this to.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 am

This is getting interesting. I sure hope that if Jaymie was not murdered by her husband that LE does the right thing and quick. If this other guy killed her I sure wonder why in the world they kept zeroing in on Jaymie's husband and Mother.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 pm

I am not completely convinced that IF this "Cyr" person killed Jaymie, that he acted alone. I am of the mindset (subject to change) that Jaymie's husband and mother are somehow involved..not sure how..but at the very least, I think they helped plan her murder. my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Murder suspect Justin Adams' ankle monitor removed/Preliminary hearing continued until Jan. 9

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:13 pm

UPDATED 2:06 PM CDT Oct 18, 2012

OKLAHOMA CITY —
The ankle monitor of a man charged in the death of his pregnant wife was removed Thursday, the man's attorney confirmed.

Justin Adams' attorney, Irven Box, told KOCO Eyewitness News 5 that he requested that Adams' ankle monitor be removed after his preliminary hearing was continued to Jan. 9. Box said it was removed around noon on Thursday.

"The case's continuance was in the best interest of the state and of my client," said Box.

Adams was previously released on a $100,000 bail.

The body of Jaymie Adams was found on Jan. 7 along a dirt bike track near Lake Stanley Draper. According to the report, Jaymie Adams died of multiple stab wounds and blunt force trauma to the head. She was also seven to eight weeks pregnant, according to the report.

Her husband, Justin Adams, is charged with first-degree murder in her death.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Preliminary Hearing Set in Death of a Mother and Unborn Child

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Update: Wedensdays preliminary hearing for Justin Adams has been rescheduled for April 3rd, 2013 in Oklahoma District Courts.

A preliminary hearing set for today for the man charged with the murders of his wife and unborn child, has been postponed. It is now set for April 3rd. We do not know the reason behind the delay at this time.

Justin Adams faces two first-degree murder charges in the deaths of Jaymie Adams and her child.
Prosecutors charged Adams with killing Jaymie Adams who was pregnant at the time with her fifth child.

Her body was found last January at a dirt bike track in Southeast Oklahoma City.

The medical examiner says she was stabbed multiple times and suffered blunt force trauma.

Adams told investigators that he and his wife were "swingers," who both actively used craigslist to solicit men for sex.
He also said Jaymie Adams was a working prostitute who was meeting clients the night she disappeared.

Adams` attorney says that his client was wrongly accused in the killing of his wife.
Video at link
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Amended charges expected in death of Jaymie Adams. Justin Adams accused in wife's death

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:44 pm

UPDATED 7:14 PM CST Jan 22, 2013

OKLAHOMA CITY —Charges against Justin Adams in the death of his wife and her unborn child are expected to be amended, Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater confirmed to KOCO Eyewitness News 5.

Justin Adams is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Jaymie Adams and her unborn child and spent months in jail, but eventually prosecutors released him on bail while they gathered more evidence in the case.

"The investigation of the death of Jaymie Adams is continuing. At our request, the Oklahoma City Police Department has pursued additional evidence. We continue to allege that Justin Adams has culpability in the death of his wife. Charges will be amended to reflect the level of his suspected culpability," Prater said in an email to KOCO.

Police: Joseph Cyr's DNA found at scene
Oklahoma City police interviewed a man whose DNA was found inside Jaymie Adams, investigators said.

"Records obtained from cell phone providers indicate that one of the last persons to have contact with (Jaymie Adams) was Joseph Cyr," Oklahoma City police detective Cris Cunningham wrote in a court document asking for permission to get the serial number off Cyr's mobile phone.

"Cyr admitted to telephonic contact with her. However, DNA evidence analyzed since then shows the presence of semen matching Cyr's DNA profile, which was taken from the vagina of Adams' body."

Cunningham asked a judge for permission to review Cyr's phone records after she questioned him about Adams' death. Adams' body was found in early 2012 on a dirt road in rural Oklahoma County.

Prosecutors alleged she was involved in prostitution with her husband Justin Adams. Adams is out on bond and is awaiting trial.

Investigators said Cyr immediately changed his residence after the disappearance of Adams and has moved again.

Must see video above.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Charges for Accused Murderer Reduced

Post by raine1953 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Blanchard, Okla -- Murder charges against Justin Adams, the Blanchard man accused of killing his pregnant wife, have been reduced to manslaughter.

Adams was initially charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Jaymie, and her unborn child. Prosecutors believed Justin killed Jaymie in January 2012 after her body was found at a dirt bike track in Southeast Oklahoma City. The medical examiner reported she was stabbed multiple times and suffered blunt force trauma.

Adams told investigators that he and his wife were "swingers," who both actively used Craigslist to solicit men for sex. He also said Jaymie Adams was a working prostitute who was meeting clients the night she disappeared.

District Attorney David Prater tells FOX 25 Adams is charged with manslaughter because he was prostituting her out when she died. The charge still carries life in prison.

Jaymie disappeared on the night of December 10, 2011 after driving from Blanchard to Oklahoma City. Adams was the last person to see Jaymie alive.

Adams found his wife's van parked outside a McDonald's on Douglas Blvd. and I-40 in Midwest City and then filed a missing person's report. The initial police report shows Adams told police Jaymie left their home to pick up groceries, then told him she was meeting a friend at McDonald's.

Police affidavits show the day after Adams filed the missing person's report for Jaymie, he told Oklahoma City Police he was not completely honest with officers. The court documents show Adams admitted his wife solicited sex on Craigslist and met with a client at a Norman hotel on the night she disappeared. Adams also admitted Jaymie was supposed to meet a second client at McDonald's in Midwest City, but she called him and said the client never showed up.

Through his attorney, Adams has maintained his innocence since he was arrested.

This announcement comes just 24 hours before Adams was due in court for a preliminary hearing.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:46 pm

I sure don't understand why murder charges were reduced to manslaughter because he was pimping his wife out! It does not change the fact she was stabbed multiple times and suffered blunt force trauma!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 Empty Skiatook man arrested in death of pregnant Blanchard woman denied meeting her for sex

Post by raine1953 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 am

A Skiatook man arrested on a murder complaint in the death of a pregnant prostitute told investigators he contacted the woman about sex, but denied ever meeting or killing her, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

Joseph Richard Cyr, 31, was arrested Tuesday in Tulsa County and was moved Wednesday to the Oklahoma County jail.
He is expected to be charged Thursday with the fatal stabbing of Jaymie Adams, of Blanchard, and her unborn child, prosecutors said.
Adams' body was found Jan. 7, 2012, at a bike track near Lake Stanley Draper. The mother of four was stabbed 29 times, including 18 times in the back, and her jaw was broken in three places during the assault that ended her life, authorities said.
Justin Adams reported his wife missing in the early hours of Dec. 10, 2011. He told investigators that he and his wife were “swingers,” who both actively used Craigslist to solicit men for sex.
Justin Adams said Jaymie Adams was a working prostitute who was meeting clients the night she disappeared.
Three people, including Cyr, engaged in conversations about prostitution with Jaymie Adams either on the night of Dec. 9 or the morning of Dec. 10, according to a probable cause affidavit.
Cyr, in a Dec. 19, 2011, interview with Oklahoma City police investigators admitted exchanging text and email messages with Jaymie Adams on the night of her disappearance.
Cyr said he received pictures and pricing information from the woman and later spoke with her on the telephone, investigators reported. Cyr, however, denied ever meeting Jaymie Adams for sex, saying he told her he wasn't interested.

“Cyr was very evasive with his responses and would not answer any questions directly,” Detective Chris Cunningham wrote in the affidavit. “He denied engaging in sexual activity with her. He denied killing her.”
Investigators later obtained a search warrant for Cyr's DNA and obtained a sample. In July, investigators learned the sample from Cyr was a match for an unidentified DNA sample taken from Jaymie Adams, the affidavit states.
Prosecutors initially charged Justin Adams with two counts of first-degree murder in the death of his wife and her unborn child, but reduced the charges Tuesday to first-degree manslaughter.
Prosecutors allege Adams “aided and abetted his wife in acts of prostitution,” participating in “criminal misconduct” that resulted in her death.
A judge Wednesday continued a preliminary hearing for Adams until June 26 at the request of defense attorney Irven Box, who said he didn't have enough time to prepare a case because prosecutors filed the amended charges at the end of the day Tuesday.
The attorney said the manslaughter charges lack merit and he doesn't believe they will hold up in court.
“We don't believe that's a correct interpretation of the law,” Box said.
Husband,Justin Adams,25,of Pregnant Jaymie Adams,25,Said She was a Prostitute/Justin's poly Inconclusive.Jayme's Body Found/Husband ARRESTED FOR HER MURDER. 1/22/13:Judge amending charges/New suspect, Joseph Cyr's.Justin released from jail 7/12. - Page 2 W300-a431d5f482632fe1554f8d636b7d86e1
Joseph Richard Cyr
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 am

"The mother of four was stabbed 29 times, including 18 times in the back"

There are so many "Off Topic" things I could say right now, but I'm restraining myself!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2