Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2

2 posters

Go down

Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2 Empty Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2 Ia10
Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2 Ia110

Can you believe this? Another one. I think we have a group of people locally involved in kidnapping these girls and selling them to the highest bidder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2 Empty Re: Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:27 am

There is definatly something going on in that area. I wonder if they have someone doing comparisons to see if these cases have any thing in common

I doubt any of you or few of you know my name is Eldora so this caught my eye. I never knew there was an Eldora Iowa.

Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2 Empty Re: Tina Soesbe was reported missing to the Eldora Police Department in Eldora, Iowa on December 2

Post by raine1953 Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 am

I love that name Slys! I don't think I've heard it before. Glad to meet you!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down