Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central

4 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central Empty Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm CentralPosted on August 1st, 2009 by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture, crimeRead 20 times.

We will be running our regular scheduled look back at the events of the week in these two very frustrating cases.

The panel is still being worked on, but the regular members hopefully will be on hand, the Barrett’s, TJ Hart, Cobra, and Denny Griffin. In the light of the document dump in the Caylee Anthony case we are also hoping to have a special guest joining us.

The Anthony case was back in the spotlight, something like 1,500 pages of documentation were released, but little of it seems of evidentiary value. More that 600 pages concerned the ‘life and times’ of one time Casey Anthony fiancée Jesse Grund.

The one thing that is becoming abundantly clear is that Jose Baez if planning the Not Guilty by way of Juror confusion defense for Casey. This defense was successful in the original OJ Simpson double murder trial, but I can not see it working a second time. Baez looks like he is going to hammer on Jessie Grund, then when that fails, the infamous Zanny the nanny! Neither of which in most peoples mind could possibly be connected in any shape or form.

Of slightly more interest in the document dump was that The Anthony family refused to take a polygraph. This can be taken two ways, but being advised to refuse the request is hardly surprising.

Lee Anthony was deposed this week, and although little is expected from it, his attorney Thomas Luka announced that for Lee it was the end of any potential problems. As a result Luka has officially announced that he is no longer representing Lee.

The Haleigh Cummings investigation seems to lumber on at the speed of a snail. Law Enforcement are working hard, but are very unwilling to reveal their cards at this point. As we found out a couple of weeks ago though, they do take news articles very seriously. An unfortunate incident online did force them into the open, albeit briefly. It is easy to understand their reticence to share information with the press, however we are not the enemy, our ability to reach out to potential witnesses makes us a valuable tool.

Unfortunately the perceived lack of forward motion has made most news organizations seek more fertile ground, Michael Jacksons untimely demise being the favorite. I find it macabre that dwelling on the dead is more important than hopefully bring back a very alive Haleigh Cummings.

I also know that TJ wants to mention a recent event in Gainsville. Someone made famous the saying that good news does not sell. That is wrong, TJ has the best story I have heard in months! And it most certainly does sell!

Time permitting I am also hoping to talk briefly about a new Miami case we are following. A Miami Beach PD officer Adam Tavss, managed to dispatch two unarmed citizens in the space of four days! We do have a radio program scheduled for Aug/8 and we have some pretty interesting guests, including an on the scene witness. Brother Samer Shehada was stood less than three feet from Husein Shehada, when he was shot in cold blood. You can bet your bottom dollar that this case is going to explode.

Please join us tomorrow at 3pm Central, just point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com a couple of minutes before 3pm Central and you will see the link on the front page.

Simon and Jan Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/121769#comment-1372543

I hope the "special guest" is Richard Grund!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:08 pm

So what happened today? I could not tune in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Update Sunday Aug/2 3pm Central

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Not much. I did not call in - the first half hour was about the doc dump. Nothing new there. NO special guest, but Richard Grund issued a statement.

The rest of the program was the same old stuff. Bottom line, NOTHING new at all!!

Seems the people in chat think Haleigh was taken and is alive. They also don't think Ron is to blame. Some even said they started babysitting when they were 12 so we should stop saying Ron was to blame for leaving the kids w/Misty. IMO, Misty was NOT just babysitting. She was the surrogate mother; cooking, cleaning, bathing, watching them while Ron worked 12 hour shifts and then slept & she is/was on drugs. Not a good combination for two kids under the age of 6 or for ANY kids!!

I still say the truth lies (pardon the pun) with R&M and Haleigh is long gone from this world. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:40 pm

The reason I can't believe HaLeigh is alive is because she has a medical condition and would have to see a DR. A Dr would come forward the minute he recognized HaLeigh. Her picture and story are still very much alive out there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 pm

wrapitup said:
Seems the people in chat think Haleigh was taken and is alive. They also don't think Ron is to blame. Some even said they started babysitting when they were 12 so we should stop saying Ron was to blame for leaving the kids w/Misty. IMO, Misty was NOT just babysitting. She was the surrogate mother; cooking, cleaning, bathing, watching them while Ron worked 12 hour shifts and then slept & she is/was on drugs. Not a good combination for two kids under the age of 6 or for ANY kids!!

Wrap,
Not only that, she slept with Ron & she was CHEAP! Ron probably COULDN'T afford to pay a legitimate babysitter, Misty seemed to be his answer, jmo. Too much responsiblity for 24/7, imo.

I babysitted at age 13, but it wasn't 7 days a week like Misty had to do. From interviews, etc., she wasn't mature enough to take care of herself, or have the good judgement to be "SOBER" when interviewed, jmo.

I, sadly, do not think Haleigh is alive, I pray I am wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:31 am

lindamarie wrote:The reason I can't believe HaLeigh is alive is because she has a medical condition and would have to see a DR. A Dr would come forward the minute he recognized HaLeigh. Her picture and story are still very much alive out there.
Yes, I agree. I also think that Misty was too immature for the responsibility thrown at her. If they were her own kids maybe she would have stepped up to the plate. Some 17 year old's might be able to handle that type of pressure. Not Misty, personally I would love to know what her IQ is.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:57 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:
lindamarie wrote:The reason I can't believe HaLeigh is alive is because she has a medical condition and would have to see a DR. A Dr would come forward the minute he recognized HaLeigh. Her picture and story are still very much alive out there.
Yes, I agree. I also think that Misty was too immature for the responsibility thrown at her. If they were her own kids maybe she would have stepped up to the plate. Some 17 year old's might be able to handle that type of pressure. Not Misty, personally I would love to know what her IQ is.
IQ?? She didn't even know what "numerical" meant when the 911 Operator asked for her "numerical address." :lol!: She was so hopped up on drugs that she made NO sense on any of her interviews.

As far as Haliegh's medical condition, it has been said by some docs that is is not that serious where Haleigh would have to have continual medical care - but it w/be 6 months on Aug. 10th. Her 6th birthday is Aug. 17th. I think she will never be found and we will never know what happened to her. My opinion, she was either dumped in the St. John's River & the gator's got her..or Ron took her body to work and crushed her under a barge. Typing these words hurts me.

Also, on Blog Talk Radio yesterday, it was said that Ron is "depressed" and has lost weight. Would love everyone's take on that statement. He nor Misty, GGma Sykes, Mother Teresa, Crystal or Marie seem to be going public or on television, doing NO interviews, etc. I would be screaming in the streets and on every single tv program I could get on just to get the word out. Seems all related have simply gone on with their lives. It\\'s Not Fair WTF 👎

This case is the one that drives me crazy. It is the ONE case that keeps me awake at night.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Also, on Blog Talk Radio yesterday, it was said that Ron is "depressed" and has lost weight

Wrap, he's prob not depressed... prob just too much Meth! :drunken: smoking
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Also, on Blog Talk Radio yesterday, it was said that Ron is "depressed" and has lost weight

Wrap, he's prob not depressed... prob just too much Meth! :drunken: smoking
Does meth make you depressed??? I thought it made you climb the walls.!!!! Exercise thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Misty makes him depressed AND climb the walls!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:35 pm

charminglane wrote:Misty makes him depressed AND climb the walls!
thinking chug :jaw dropping: ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down