Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Anthony news - 8/3/9

3 posters

Go down

Latest Anthony news - 8/3/9 Empty Latest Anthony news - 8/3/9

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 pm

George Anthony Expected To Be Questioned At Deposition
Posted: 10:46 am EDT August 3, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, is expected to answer prosecutors' questions about his granddaughter's murder.
George is expected to attend a deposition at the Orange County courthouse this week. Last week, both Lee and Cindy Anthony spent hours answering questions about Casey and her daughter Caylee Anthony.
Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail, accused of murdering Caylee Anthony. A date has not been set for Casey's murder trial, but a status hearing is set for January 21st to determine a possible trial date.

JUDGE REFUSES TO SPEED UP CASEY’S CIVIL TRIAL
In the civil case against Casey Anthony, on Thursday a judge denied a request by Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys to move up some hearings that are currently scheduled for September.
Those hearings will deal with three issues: trying to get Casey to identify Gonzalez as the woman she claimed was her nanny, getting George Anthony to answer questions he refused to answer during his first deposition and getting private investigator, Dominic Casey to answer questions under oath.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Latest Anthony news - 8/3/9 Empty Re: Latest Anthony news - 8/3/9

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 pm

I just saw an interview w/Thomas LUKA & he said that LEE WOULD take a LIE detector test. (guess he should have checked with his FORMER client on that bit of info), but that it would have to be a TESTER that the STATE & he agreed too. LUKA also said there were only a couple in the US that he would allow to do it.

I bet those ANT's have their panties in a WAD!!!! They barely got all the INFO in the STATE requested, they barely escaped a CONTEMPT ORDER against them by getting CONWAY to wheel in there with the information, CA did her depos for two days! I bet they could just POOP! CA is NOT IN CONTROL!

Pam Bondi, former state FLA. Prosecutor said the STATE attorneys are in GREAT shape to do these depos. She said: they have CA's interviews w/LE, they have CA tapes of MEDIA BLITZ & all those ridulous stories, they have J Morgan's depos, & they have the INFO they requested turned into to them to use for questioning.

CA is all JAMMED UP with all HER LIES! JMO! I pray someone needs a copy of the depositions so WE GET TO READ the questioning & answers. (I mean the lies!) CA will definitely need a COPY to KEEP ALL HER LIES STRAIGHT!!! jmo! Booty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:25 pm

NOT just Your opinion, Art..I also pray we get a copy of her lies. George w/probably blow a fuse when he is deposed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 am

According to WESH, GA is to give his deposition on Wednesday. Hope he is pooping in his pants just thinking about it!!! Hiney Hiney Hiney Hiney
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:54 pm

artnut12345 wrote:According to WESH, GA is to give his deposition on Wednesday. Hope he is pooping in his pants just thinking about it!!! Hiney Hiney Hiney Hiney
LOL, he better make sure he takes his meds with him!! This will not be pretty!! a fit head bang wine drinker
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:06 pm

artnut12345 wrote:According to WESH, GA is to give his deposition on Wednesday. Hope he is pooping in his pants just thinking about it!!! Hiney Hiney Hiney Hiney
He better bring some baby wipes along!!! :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :nanadedodo:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Critterfan1,

don't these emotions make you :lol!:! They say it all, are worth a thousand words!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm

wftv.com had a clip of George - he was nervous he said but what I found much more interesting was that he said he was looking for work! He said he wanted to go back to work but so far no luck. I thought about it, and Cindy and George are in that house all day, day after day together and that is not a pretty picture!
Also somewhere I read that the donations to Caseys jailhouse account have gone way down and she only had $50.00 left - but this is an unsubtantiated report.
I guess that the CMA foundation isnt bringing in enough money to support the Ants!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm

Artgal, how about the ANT's writing a book w/B Conway & D Casey? I just posted a thread in the LOUNGE. How CRAZY is that?

I agree, the ANT's need to get back to their lives. IMO, they may be able to get some grants for the foundation but I question the longevity of any substantive donations. Artgal, who would HIRE GA or CA. If we know they LIE when it suits them & we all live all over the U.S., surely a prospective employer in ORLANDO would know also, jmo.l

JMO, the ANT's would have done a lot better trying to run a SCAM foundation if they had HIRED SOMEONE with an ounce of integrity, distanced themselves from the foundation, & kept their mouths shut. (the problem is, imo, do they know someone with integrity? B Conway is as BIG A LIAR as the ANT's)

But, their personality disorders WON'T allow this, they are the STARS of this tragic event in their own small minds, Caylee was only the vehicle that put them in the lights. Although I believe they loved Caylee, they have bilked every penny & spotlight from her tragedy for themselves.

JUSTICE for CAYLEE, KARMA for the ANTS![code]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:01 pm

I also read today that there is going to be ANOTHER DOC DUMP SOON! 1000 paqes.

Hope it was better than the last one! a fit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 pm

There is no way that a book on this case wont be written - there is so much interest that its inevitable.
I think its terrible that the Anthonys will continue to make money off of Caylee's death but there isnt much anyone can do about it. It will certainly be a one sided slanted book, but I cannot see it coming out until after the trial is concluded
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

artgal,

I read on another blog tonight that the ANT's are only projecting the Caylee FOundation to bring in $25,000.00 for its next physical year.

Thats not a lot of money for the ANTS to keep afloat with a mortgage & 2 car payments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down