Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09

4 posters

Go down

GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09 Empty GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

M NeJames said in the interview that the police were doing their jobs, asking WHERE Misty was from 10:00pm until 3 a.m., 5 HOURS needed for the time line.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5251590n&tag=related;photovideo

additional link to video & article:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/19/earlyshow/main5251508.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09 Empty Re: GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:10 pm

When asked if she thought Misty was innocent, Teresa paused for quite awhile. She knows the jig is up w/Misty - she is just protecting her loving son!!!!!!! :mad:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09 Empty Re: GRANDMA NEVES & MARK NEJAMES on THE EARLY SHOW 8/19/09

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 pm

I am thrilled that due to M NeJames & TIM MIller, this is now making NATIONAL NEWS! It seems until now, this case has NOT GOTTEN THE MUCH NEEEDED NATIONAL attention Haleigh deserves.

I hope M NeJames works with the SO, he is a smart man, he was positive about them in the article, guess he is just trying to develop a relationship with them so that hopefully the case can move forward, jmo.

imo, I think M NeJames will be quick to call Misty's hand, probably something as wrapitup pointed out, Grandma Neves already knows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Art, I completely agree with you. Thank God for Mark Nejame and Tim Miller!! I could not believe the things Simon Barrett said on Blog Talk Radio this past Sunday! He said that contributing $5.00 or $10.00 to TES would do not good because Tim would most likely spend it on booze. I will never listen to that show again!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 am

Makes me want to run out and donate $150.00 to Tim Miller, an outfit that 99% of the world totally respects and admires for what he has made his life's work.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:38 am

wrapitup,

I am appalled that Simon would say that about Tim Miller! I bet you were furious.

If Tim has the "alocoholic gene," I hate that. It is certainly a difficult road he has traveled, imo, the loss of a daughter due to murder has probably compounded his problem. It is certainly not our place to judge, especially Simon on a radio show, imo. Tim Miller, I understand also has cancer.

Tim Miller, imo, is a tireless advocate for the murdered & missing, he has a tremendous heart & one of my personal heros along with Mark Klass. Baby Grace was a precious 2 yr. old murdered by her mother & washed up on shore near Galveston. Tim Miller had made her a CROSS by hand with her name on it. KATRINA hit & it was washed away. After KATRINA, I read a Galveston article that showed TIM making another cross with Baby Grace's name on it, he never forgets LOVE LOST, a precious child, his daughter, and all the missing/murdered.

I'm like you CritterFan1, it makes me want to donate more. Simon has done a tremendous diservice. How many times has he looked for Haleigh? Sounds like CA. Talking ill of the very people out looking for Caylee! What a crock!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 am

I'm with you WRAP-that is IT for Simon.
Never again.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 pm

y Wrapitup Yesterday at 11:57 pm

Art, I completely agree with you. Thank God for Mark Nejame and Tim Miller!! I could not believe the things Simon Barrett said on Blog Talk Radio this past Sunday! He said that contributing $5.00 or $10.00 to TES would do not good because Tim would most likely spend it on booze. I will never listen to that show again!!!
What an ARS!!! I bet he pissed a lot of people off with that one! TM is an awesome genuine human being who has the same battles as anyone does, and that does not make him a bad guy! He cares greatly for these missing children and is actually doing something to help find HL.. what a crock of Crap Simon is!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:38 pm

I would like to take down all of the threads Simon Barrett has on VH. Grrrrrrrrrr
:evil:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:24 pm

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm

But let him know we did!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down