Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance

3 posters

Go down

Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance Empty Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance
Posted: 8:57 am EDT June 16, 2009
Updated: 12:44 pm EDT June 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It is an emotional day for the family of Caylee Anthony.

"I just miss her. I miss her so much," said Cindy.

It was one year ago Tuesday that George Anthony said he last saw his granddaughter alive. George and Cindy Anthony went on national television Tuesday morning and talked about the heartbreak they have gone through in the last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the video story from WFTV.COM (below)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance Empty Video: George and Cindy Anthony on ‘Early Show’ discuss Caylee, Haleigh Cummings’ father

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Video: George and Cindy Anthony on ‘Early Show’ discuss Caylee, Haleigh Cummings’ father

June 16, 1:19 PM ·

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George and Cindy Anthony at a memorial for their slain granddaughter, Caylee Anthony. (AP)

To commemorate the anniversary of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance, the slain toddler’s grandparents, George and Cindy made a second appearance on CBS’ “Early Show.” To see the Anthony's first "Early Show" interview, click here.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance Empty Re: Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:34 pm

To commemorate

**coughs** Bull Chit! **gags**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance Empty Re: Anthonys Talk On Anniversary Of Caylee's Disappearance

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:02 pm

puking every time I see those two ostriches. Talk about denial and putting ones head in the sand.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm

i cant even watch this right now
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down