Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts? Predictions!

2 posters

Go down

4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts?  Predictions! Empty 4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts? Predictions!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 am

After watching the motions this morning, I have anxiety!

IMO, it is important for the FRAUD case to go forward. Amy H. absolutely deserves her day in court. If there was ANY possible defense, perhaps I would re-consider.

I have a lot of anxiety about LP & team. I pray the STATE wins this MOTION! IMO, if Tracey & Rob Dick got IMMUNITY, something went down in the ANT HOUSE that is detriemental to KC. What could it be?

I missed CA/B Conway in the court room, Court tv didn't show them.

What are your thoughts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts?  Predictions! Empty Re: 4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts? Predictions!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:56 am

I read this quote at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from yesterdays news conference where GEORGE showed up uninvited. GA later told media:
George says he just wants to know what happened to Caylee, he just wants answers, but he apparently doesn't want the answers he's gotten so far from investigators and the answers he's gotten from his daughter Casey don't make any sense.

These RIDICULOUS statements by the ANT's have worn on my nerves. I am sick to death of them being given MEDIA time to spout INSANITY! jmo.

It makes perfect sense to everyone GA except to you & CA, S H U T UP!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts?  Predictions! Empty Re: 4 Important Motions, What are your thoughts? Predictions!

Post by Juanita Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 pm

maybe he should ask his daughter straight up. he had several opportunities, but he didnt.

well george, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck...
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

The first motion seems to have had a tacit agreement among the parties, - this motion regarding Tim Miller and TES, but until the Judge rules Im not sure.
Second motion on Lazzaro - that one seems to go to the defense in that more of Tony's phone records will be made available to the defense thru December 18th.
I expecteded that. The motion regarding Padilla et al,
is the one where I think the prosecution made the best argument, but Strickland is bending over backward for the defense so who knows how he will rule. However, Strickland pointing out as Padilla has been on TV so much and giving interviews, wasnt the "cat out of the bag" so to speak - a point he brought up to Baez. I would say absolutely not, as Tracey's testimony has something in it that will definitely help the prosecution. There is a rumor that there was some kind of confession heard by Tracey. As to the last motion for the trial for Amy, I believe the judge will agree to make a trial date for the fraud charges and that he will set it for November of this year. As January the pre-trial starts for the murder case, if hes ever going to set it, it has to be before January 2010.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Artgal,

At least in the motion on Tony L. Judge Strickland didn't grant anything but PHONE records, & they are ONLY the numbers in & out, no conversations, no texts, no internet, BUT BOZO did get the cell phone pings.

I am VERY WORRIED over the MOTION about LP. LP has probably NOT been on TV more that BOZO & Team trying to sale KC's innoncence & whining about how they are mistreated.

You are exactly correct, I see Judge Strickland BENDING over backwards for the defense also, I guess he doesn't want it to be grounds for an appeal. I pray he just does the RIGHT thing.

I had NOT heard KC confessed, but when I heard that TRACEY & Rob Dick got immunity, I wondered what was UP!!!! There are loopholes in the SUNSHINE law where ALL of the evidence does not have to be released to the public, MAINLY, if it is so incriminating against the defendent. ARTGAL, this may be some of that very evidence & BOZO would be in possession of it from the STATE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Stricklands ruling regarding Padilla et al, is going to be extremely crucial for this case, I agree. The rest of the motions were not so important. However, we now know
that the defense is going to contend that someone else placed the body in the woods after Casey was locked up. This to me is very flimsy - I dont buy it and neither will a jury. If Casey had reported Caylee missing, not lied from day one and acted like a distraught mother, perhaps they might make a case for an abduction, but Casey did none of those things.
Dr G's report and other forensic evidence of how long the body lay in the ground will be crucial as well as photographic evidence that shows the heavy vegetation and that most of that area was submerged again, will have a very big impact againt this stance.
Pictures are worth a thousand words and showing those images of the water and vegetation will have a big effect on the jury that the body could have stayed hidden during that time period. The defense better have something else!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:14 pm

im still trying to catch up on this, before i give my opinion here...
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down