Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving

Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving Empty Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving?
Posted on September 3rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett

This just in from our friend TJ Hart. There is no doubt in my mind that this case is now moving into the home stretch. At long last the timeline is becoming clearer on what happened on the evening of February 10th. Little by little it is becoming clearer. This is breaking news, please excuse any typos, we are just trying to get the information out as fast as we can - Simon

There is some new information coming out pertaining to the timeline regarding the disappearance of 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma who was taken from her home February 9, 2009.

News Talk 97.3 The SKY has learned the following information from several highly credible sources close to the investigation:

· Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings had a fight with then-babysitter–now-bride Misty Croslin-Cummings at about 8:30 the night the child was abducted. That fight took place over the phone while Cummings was at his job at PDM near Palataka, FL.

· Ronald’s work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.

· News Talk 97.3 The SKY hopes to get more information regarding Ronald and Misty’s phone records shortly.

TJ Hart

Please read all comments here:

http://www.bloggernews.net/122108

I wish TJ had named his source for Ron's working hours. I still find this questionable as Ron says HE picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. Teresa Neves says SHE picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and sources have said they witnessed Misty picking up Haleigh. If school is out at 3PM, I doubt Ron would have been able to pick up Haleigh at the bus stop and make it to work by 4PM.

Below is Marie Griffis' Twitter. There are some very interesting comments on it:

http://twitter.com/marie1207
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving Empty Part of the 09/02/09 NG/Crystal Interview

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 am

Haleigh Cummings Dad Questioned on HLN’s Nacy GracePosted on September 1st, 2009 by Simon Barrett
This just in from TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3 - Simon

Update: At Noon Central TJ and I will be discussing the new developments, tune in here - Simon

The father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, Florida made his first television appearance since information was released last week that his new wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings– the last person to his child, failed an independent polygraph test that she requested to try to clear her name in the incident.

Ronald Cummings Sr. appeared on CNN Headline News Nancy Grace Show with his attorney Terry Schumaker, 97.3 The Sky’s TJ Hart and a panel of experts.

Ronald Cummings appeared to be torn at times between his desire to have his child found and to seemingly protect his young wife while answering some very pointed questions from host and former prosecuting attorney Nancy Grace. Cummings often shifted the attention away from his wife and redirected the focus to his missing daughter.

AUDIO: Nancy Grace and Ronald Cummings

Grace then brought on several experts, including TJ Ward with the team assembled by Texas EquuSearch to perform the polygraph and voice stress analysis tests, to debate the merits of both tests before returning to Ronald Cummings for additional questions regarding Misty.

AUDIO: Nancy Grace and Ronald Cummings

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has repeatedly stated that Misty Croslin-Cummings is not a suspect in Haleigh’s disappearance, but her stories about what happened the night Haleigh was taken from the home are inconsistent and do not always match up with the physical evidence.

VIDEO: RONALD CUMMINGS on CNN/HLN’s NANCY GRACE SHOW with 97.3 THE SKY’s TJ HART:

Misty and Ronald Speak Out About Tests
First Coast News got this exclusive interview with Misty Croslin-Cummings and Ronald Cummings August 31, 2009.

In this videotaped interview, Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

VIDEO Updated Haleigh Information

On Monday evening’s Nancy Grace Show on HLN, the father of missing Haleigh Cummings from Satsuma, Florida once again encouraged people to continue looking for the 6-year-old and report what they see or know to law enforcement.

Several times in the past while reporting on this story for CNN Headline New programs like Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell and Prime News, I have given Haleigh’s physical description including a peanut shaped birthmark on her cheek.

Family and friend of Haleigh Cummings have asked me to place on our website an additional photo of Haleigh’s back where she has another birthmark.

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving Birthmarkback-1

Do you have information about this incident?
Call Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-888-277-TIPS.
This will be an ANONYMOUS CALL!

NAME - Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings

Crime: Missing Endangered Child

City: Satsuma

Date: 02-09-2009

Time: 03:30:00

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a 5 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $35,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637). We don’t want your name; just your information and you could be eligible for a reward up to $1000.00

Let Others Know About This Post

Click Below To Rate This Post:
(7 votes, average: 3.43 out of 5)
12 users commented in " Haleigh Cummings Dad Questioned on HLN’s Nacy Grace " Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback deablo said, in September 1st, 2009 at 11:16 am
yea already seen this photo on TCH web site.
what, like 2 months ago?

LORRI said, in September 1st, 2009 at 11:46 am
HE NEEDS TO TAKE A LONG LOOK AT HIS NEW WIFE AND WHY WOULD HE GET MARRIED WITH HIS DAUGHTER MISSING SHE LOOKS GUILTY HE NEEDS TO WATCH HER ACTIONS SHE KNOWS MORE THAN SHE IS SAYING DID SHE SELL THIS CHILD FOR DRUGS AND WHY NOW IS SHE POINTING THE FINGER AT HER OWN BROTHER I PRAY THAT THEY FIND THIS CHILD ALIVE

m2c said, in September 1st, 2009 at 12:14 pm
Deablo, in your race to criticize, you are missing the point (and acting the fool)!

In order to help find Haleigh the media has to keep photos of her out there including even old photos that show an identifying mark! So far that’s the only photo or the best one available to show that mark!

If there were recent photos, she would not be missing! If she wasn’t missing we wouldn’t need photos of an identifying mark!

The purpose here is to do everything possible to find Haleigh! NOT to keep YOU entertained! (with new photos or anything else!)

gatorgirl said, in September 1st, 2009 at 12:27 pm
He looks guilty too, he is controling Misty she is at fault just like Ronald is too. Why in a hurry to get married, if he was so concern about his daughter he would have waited till his daughter was found then marry the girl. They both have something to hide, both covering up for each other thats why he is standing behind her and that is why she is defending him……

m2c said, in September 1st, 2009 at 12:45 pm
People keep asking why Ron married Misty when he did. There are a lot of possible reasons and maybe more than one of them is true.

One is that this case went national and it was very clear that Ron had been shacking up with an underage girl for 6 months. That’s statutory rape. AND they had been invited to fly up to NY to be on the Today Show. Going out of state with an underage girl etc probably would have added more charges. So there’s one or two practical reasons - to avoid being arrested here or in NY.

This does not invalidate the other possibilities like (1) Ron wants to keep his “enemies” close or (2) that they’re covering for each other.
But I do think those other reasons should be added to the possibilities.

m2c said, in September 1st, 2009 at 12:48 pm
At the very end of the first audio recording in the above article Misty says: “I did pass my lie detector test saying I was home.” Maybe that’s the ONE answer she DID give truthfully! She was home!
Questions about anything else - well, maybe that’s a different story!

Kelly said, in September 1st, 2009 at 12:51 pm
I dont think Misty remembers what happenned that night, due to alcohol, drugs or a combination thereof. She may think she is innocent but may not completely know what happenned which may be why the lie detector is picking up deception.

Linda Thompson said, in September 1st, 2009 at 7:36 pm
Nancy,

How on earth can anyone believe Haleigh Cumming’s “stepmother” that she knows nothing about the child’s disappearance?

I know what has happened…..I am not a stupid person. The “stepmother” has a boyfriend, not the father of Haleigh, and Haleigh saw them together the night that she came missing. Because the “stepmother” did not want Haleigh to tell the father about the boyfriend……she or the boyfriend….killed the little Haleigh so she wouldn’t tell her father what she saw. She is a horrible person who does not deserve to live. She failed the lie detector test. It does not take a rocket scientist to see what happened. Poor little baby. My heart aches for her. The stepmother needs to step up to the plate and tell the family where her body is so that she can get a proper burial.

Linda Thompson

LORRI said, in September 2nd, 2009 at 8:31 am
MISTY STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TELL WHAT YOU DID TO LITTLE HALEIGH! YOUR HUSBAND CAN TESTIFY AGAINTS YOU IN COURT BECAUSE SHE WENT MISSING BEFORE THE TWO OR YOU GOT MARRIED. AND IF RON WAS HALF THE MAN HE THINKS HE IS HE WOULD NOT HAVE MARRIED YOU. HIS DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE COME FIRST NOT YOU! KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT HE MAY HAVE TO HIDE! YOU CAN LOOK AT MISTY AND TELL SHE DOES DRUGS SHE LOOKS STONED EVERYTIME YOU SEE HER ON TV. ALWAYS SMOKING AND NEVER A REAL TEAR HAVE I SEEN SHE IS HIDING SOMETHING I PRAY THIS BEAUTIFUL CHILD IS ALIVE. MISTY COME CLEAN ALL OF US KNOW YOU ARE GUILTY

BECKY said, in September 2nd, 2009 at 6:12 pm
I WOULD just like to say that i think that the father did not know anything about his baby being taken from his home, also just because someone dosn’t seem educated to other’s while they are grieving a severe loss and uncertaninty everyday does not make them GUILTY OF Any Thing!! I DO HOWEVER BELIEVE THAT HIS YOUNG WIFE GOT IN OVER HER HEAD AND KNOWS ALOT MORE THEN WHAT SHE IS SAYING. PLEASE JUST FORGET ABOUT YOURSELF FOR A MINUITE AND BRING THAT LITTLE GIRL HOME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!

bonnie said in september 3 at 5:55am said, in September 3rd, 2009 at 4:54 am
Just to let you know, misty our heavenly father above knows exactly what you did to that precios little girl why don’t you finally be the person you think you are and own up to the murder of that little child. That will make you more of a woman. Let this be done and over with admit that you took her away from her dad that night because you were either with someone else and she saw it or you want her dad all to yourself and she was in the way after all you know how little girls are about there dad’s and to me he loved her and also his little boy. were you going to get rid of him too or did something happen and get in your way that night. come on girl tell them what they need to know so they can bring her home for a proper burial and a great welcome home party for being alive which I think is ver doubtful huh MISTY

AVENWARREN said, in September 3rd, 2009 at 10:33 pm
I AM PRAYING GOD WILL SPEAK WHERE OR WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS CHILD I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THIS FAMILY IS GOING THRU.I KNOW MOST OF US COULD NOT HANDLE ALL THEY HAVE THRU ALL THE QUESTIONING ,ACCUSING THE SAME THINGS JAYCEE’S FAMILY AND EVEN THE SMARTS WERE ACCUSED OF WRONG DOING WE ALL NEED TO BE COMPASSIONATE FOR THIS FAMILY THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT GOD WILL NOT LET IT STAY HID . MANY R PRAYING GOD WILL ANSWER.

Please click on the link to see the YT video's:

http://www.bloggernews.net/122082

Looks like the reward went up another $35K??? Hmm.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Haleigh Cummings – The Law Of Unintended Consequences
Posted on September 4th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

Being even remotely involved with the Haleigh Cummings case is somewhat like being a bit player in the classic movie ‘The Curse Of The Mummy’. No charges have been filed concerning the direct case, finding the missing 6 year old, but grief and pain is awaiting all that enter this all too real soap opera.

I am writing this as an Op-Ed piece, and as a consequence feel no commitment to ‘name names’ or sources, take it for what it is.

The victim in this case is Haleigh Cummings, however she is not the only one. There are dead and wounded everywhere. You could write an entire book on the subject, and maybe I will at some point. Some of the victims of the ‘Haleigh Curse’ richly deserve the ills that have befallen them. Some entered the fray looking for fame and fortune, only to find infamy and ill-will. I don’t think I need to expand on who those people are. But, they have reaped their richly deserved ignominy. If I hear the term Pro-Bono bloody lawyer one more time I swear I am going to puke!

Others entered this battleground with nothing but the best of intentions, they were not seeking fame, they were seeking a little lost child. Of course, under the curse, no good deed can go unpunished, but that will be the subject of another article.

Although I am by no means a supporter of drugs or prostitution, this case has also created some major waves in the local hood. That is not a bad thing, it has had an effect on the dynamics of the area. Suddenly what was tolerated in the old Putnam County is no longer quite as acceptable.

A question that I am asked a lot is why don’t the press push this case, why don’t we see Haleigh Cummings face on the TV everyday? The answer is simple, to touch this case is to commit a form of professional Hari Kari.

Yes, CNN or more correctly their HLN cable channel are sometimes goaded into covering it, but, and it is a big but, when was the last time they actually covered any ‘breaking news’, or in Nancy speak ‘Bombshell’. For the most part the coverage is days old, and the coverage very sanitized.

The press has for the most part realized that this is a career ruining case. Most of the family players come across as actors in a real life (G rated) version of Deliverance.

There are a few of us press types that have stuck with it, and we will continue to do so.

Haleigh Cummings has also given rise to another phenomenon, the armchair sleuth. In principal there is nothing wrong with it. The more ideas that are thrown in the bucket, the better. However certain of these ’sleuths’ have taken a more vigilante stance. Online wars have been raging for months. Several sites, BNN included, decided to nip the problem in the bud. About the only positive thing is that just like bacteria on an agar plate, eventually they run out of new food and eat each other. Of course this means that the miscreants move on to create havoc on someone else’s web site.

The Putnam County Sheriff Office while never being particularly forthcoming with information has now become almost mute. Some quasi ‘news sites’ have effectively closed the door. As testament to that last statement let me pose a question. When did someone from Putman County last appear on HLN?

PCSO are not bad people, they are well qualified and committed. However they have to be judicious with what they share. I have it on good authority, that in the Haleigh Cummings case they have a ‘DO NOT CALL BACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE’ list. Alas that has created a void in information.

There is something called ‘the law of unintended consequences’, and Haleigh Cummings is the best example I can think of in over two decades. The ‘unintended consequences’ are so wide ranging that it is impossible to encapsulate them into a single article.

I know that some of the ‘unintended consequences’ will be reading this. No doubt I will receive a good deal of ‘hate mail’, I just ask one thing, think before you leap!

The fact that a little girl is missing has become lost in all of the rest of the nonsense. rather than take your anger out on me, do something useful, help find Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122124
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:08 pm

wrapitup, The more I read, the more confused I get.

IMO, if Ron has been cleared, taken 2 polys, 1 with FBI & 1 with LE, cell pings verify his location, I accept his alibi, jmo. Does he know who took Haleigh? IMO, he does & he also knows Misty's participation, imo.

The biggest problem for me is HALEIGH is a VICTIM of her home environment, no matter if she is found dead or alive. The behavior of RON/MISTY is so aggrecious, so inappropriate, so toxic, it allowed someone to pray on Haleigh, imo. I also agree that MISTY is the answer. Misty could very well have participated in the abduction/burial/ or was passed out & doesn't know, BUT, imo, she should be charged.

Why does the FBI get involved in some cases & not others? Is the FBI doing something in this case?

I pray Tim's search is productive, but, without any new information in where to look, or cooperation from the one person that knows, I am worried it will be non productive. I pray she is brought home soon.

I was very disppointed in how clueless Chrystal was about Haleigh. Poor Haleigh, this is just sickening, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Artnut, yes..the FBI has or is involved but to what extent, I do not know.

I wish I had some answers to your questions, but I don't. I do NOT think Tim Miller or anyone for that matter, will ever find Haleigh. I think she is long dead gone and this case will never be solved. Nor do I think that Misty will ever be jailed for this. Unless she leaves Ron and confesses - but..I think she was so wasted that she has no clear memory of what transpired.

This is so sad and as you said, the entire family's actions are beyond anything I have ever seen. Everyone on both sides of the family come off as on meds and/or oblivious/blah. It reaks of dysfunction!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down