Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours

2 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours Empty Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours
Posted on September 4th, 2009 by Simon Barrett

This just in from TJ Hart, we are still waiting for some documents and I will add those as soon as we can process them. This freight train is moving downhill at the speed of light - Simon

In an interview Friday, September 4, 2009, regarding updates in the disappearance of 6-year-old Haliegh Cummings of Satsuma, FL, Texas Equusearch Director Tim Miller spoke with me openly about a third party verification of then-babysitter–now stepmom Misty Croslin-Cummings recently failed polygraphs and the work hours of Haleigh’s father.

Regarding the failed polygraph of Misty Cummings, the last person to see the missing child, Miller said Daniel Sosnowski, President of the American Polygraph Association, reached out to TES and agreed to review all documents referred to in his report.

Waiting to process documents, should have them in a few minutes - simon

Update:

Email from Daniel Sosnowski to Tim Miller

Daniel Sosnowski credentials

Note From Tim Miller: As you can see, Mr. Sosnowski reached out to us. Upon speaking with Mr. Sosnowski, he agreed to review all documents referred to in his report. Said documents were then forwarded for his review and, as you can see, he concurs with the findings of Donald Craig Harper, who is a member of the American Association of Police Polygraphist.

Daniel Sosnowski Report

Later in the conversation, I asked Miller to verify Ronald Cumming’s timeline. Miller stated that Ronald told him and Orlando attorney Mark Nejame that he did have an argument with Misty on the telephone while he was at work at PDM. I asked Miller if Ron worked from about 4pm to 3am and he responded that Ron’s time card is verified and that he had punched in and out as usual.

Miller also stated that Ron’s timeline is also supported by the fact that he was seen on a convenience store surveillance video just after 3am buying beer, cigarettes and peanuts.

Ronald also reportedly told Miller that Misty did not appear panicked when he first saw her after returning from work and learning that Haleigh was missing.

Raw Audio: TES Tim Miller and TJ Hart discuss 3rd party verification of Mitsy’s polygraph and Ron’s work hours.

TJ Hart

Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
Click Below To Rate This Post:
(7 votes, average: 4.43 out of 5)
Loading ...17 users commented in " Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours " Follow-up comment rss or Leave a Trackback Viva said,in September 4th, 2009 at 1:33 pm Great, no can it be verified he never punched in and out for breaks? Where was he when he was screaming at Misty that night at 8:30? Surely not in front of fellow co- workers?
Karon Cox said,in September 4th, 2009 at 1:44 pm This is good, Simon and T.J. There are plenty of witnesses verifying what Tim Miller is saying!

I feel for him, and I can see how spending 2 wks with that family would be emotionally exausting.
MD said,in September 4th, 2009 at 2:15 pm You publish documents with people’s phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the Internet??
Anne said,in September 4th, 2009 at 2:50 pm Simon, TY for the updates. Keep them coming. and special thanks to TJ.
Simon Barrett said,in September 4th, 2009 at 2:56 pm MD - all of this information is freely available. A 30 second Google will reveal that. The party’s involved did not request redaction, so what you have is… what you have.
Cruisin' Susan said,in September 4th, 2009 at 3:54 pm Timecard verified is one thing, but any chance ya’ll can get verification that Ronald Cummings was on the premises for the entire shift?
treece said,in September 4th, 2009 at 4:24 pm Look guys, Simon & TJ are not on trial here
nor obligated to tell us how or where they verify anything. We are blessed
that they verify facts before printing them but
they should not have to justify themselves to us.
Some of you sound like you are challenging their
honesty. If you don’t trust them then maybe you
should get your news somewhere else. What I
have found is I can trust them more than any of
the main media. I don’t know of any other reporters that go to such lengths to verify
truth as TJ does. Come on let’s support them, give them some credit and appreciate what they
do. Just my opinion thanks for listening. Treece
gatorgirl said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:00 pm Still so fishy to me…. Till the truth comes out. Still praying for Haliegh…..
gatorgirl said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:01 pm Funny how the family state that Misty is about to break, but now the family is stucking up for Misty so I believe the families knows what happen to them they arent doing nothing about Haliegh…. If the grandparents love Haliegh they would be doing much more to help get this information out of Misty….. Its all crazy and fishy…
Blogbs said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:09 pm Thank-you so much. I agree with treece.
Blogbs said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:20 pm I also respect TM and hope he’s doing ok with all the crap he is putting up with. Why would anyone not believe him? He is a well respected man.
John H. Gohde said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:23 pm MD said, “You publish documents with people’s phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the Internet??”

Law of Unintended consequences in action.

This is where a nice graphics program with a blurring option would have come in handy if common sense, was more common.
treece said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:27 pm The documents with the numbers & addresses are
already public record, so nothing needed to be
blurred or deleted. Just FYI
Blogbs, I respect Tim Miller, too.
Hope you all have a good holiday week end. Treece
m2c said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:48 pm It’s hysterical! Some people demand additional proof and corroboration, then criticize and challenge it when they get it! Or they can’t read. Or both!

What the article clearly states is that:Daniel Sosnowski, President of the American Polygraph Association, reached out to TES and agreed to review all documents referred to in his report.

Mr. Sosnowski is a professional and the president of a national association. His professional qualifications are available to the public! And if Simon had not included info on where this third party verification came from you guys would have reamed him for that!

So I think some people are here to take out their own anger and personal problems in what they consider to be a “safe” way. In other words, we can’t smack’em upside the head.
But, guys, consider yourselves “smacked” in the literal sense, okay?
m2c said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:50 pm Oops. Goof. I mean “literary” sense (I wish it could be literal)

As someone else suggested, I think some other should receive the “benefit” of your “opinions” for a while. Have you tried Craigslist Rants and Raves? THere are lots of people like you on there - just itching for an on-line “safe” way to criticize and fight. Try it!
Simon Barrett said,in September 4th, 2009 at 5:53 pm John - as the saying goes RTFB

The people involved are all easily located. It would be like me ‘blurring’ my own signature!

I am sure that you mean well, and I am convinced that you have only Haleigh Cummings safe return in your mind.

With that in mind, why not try and do something useful?

It does not take much, it certainly does not cost anything. As I recall you are another of those that prefer to hide behind a blind.

Why not call in on sunday, you can ask your question, and actually talk to people involved in the case? Or is it easier to hide behind some mask of anonimity?

For most ‘armchair warriors’ the idea of actually doing anything more than writing some piece of crap, is way beyond their abilities.

If you really think you have a voice (I believe you told me that you have a stammer, I do not care, I will make no comment on that, I had a caller who was deaf, he had someone that was signing to him, we can handle anything), call in on Sunday. It will be an interesting show. Of course, this is dependent on just how much you actually believe the version of the story that you are spouting is true.

Simon
mlee said,in September 4th, 2009 at 8:34 pm I so understand Tim Millers statement of going through such intense emotion when dealing with this family. If Misty did not remember what occurred that night, she wouldn’t have a story made up… Hellooooo.. She would have said, I don’t remember. It also seems a smokescreen was thrown over the weekend away from Home, and the fight not being about her infidelity? But, now its about babysitting? Wasn’t she already watching Austin after school for her brother and sister in law while, he was at work and her sister in law was going to school. Maybe it was involving babysitting the new baby that was due.. Why would that cause a major fight?

I think this is making me dizzy, Why doesn’t anything about this case make sense? Why isn’t anything about Finding Haleigh?? I wonder, if maybe the Le checked the convienence store videos, between 8:30pm and 1:30am. If misty just out of the clear blue sky, is seen on the video.. one phone, buying illegal cigarettes?

I have added the comments. Please click below to hear Tim Miller's interview w/TJ Hart. Very, very compelling. Also, it looks like Ron's work hours have been cleared. I would wonder if co-workers heard his 8:30PM telephone argument w/Misty. Ron also stopped at a convenience store at 3AM (thought he got off work at 3AM??) to buy cigs, beer and peanuts - he said when he drove up, Misty did not seem that upset. A must-listen to audio!!

http://www.bloggernews.net/122122
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Wrapitup, if I understood everything correctly, this is good news.

Tim has gotten someone else to look over poly & documents as I understand it? I am glad that Tim & Simon have visited as they both want the same result & they could help each other. It looks like Simon could fill Tim in on a lot of the off the record stuff, things we might not see or hear as the source may not be verified, but imo, it would be a positive thing for Haleigh.

I hope Simon speaks positively when he talks to Tim or about Tim on blog radio, as they are both passionate advocates for Haleigh, she needs all the love & publicity in locating her she can get, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings Update: Miller Audio: 3rd Party Verifies Stepmom’s Failed Polygraph, Dad’s Work Hours

Post by charminglane Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 pm

I hope Simon respects Tim Miller. They could be the perfect team.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:57 pm

It will be interesting tomorrow with all the new developments. For the past two weeks, Leonard Padilla has also called in. He takes the focus off Haleigh and starts talking about Casey. And, Cobra thinks he is "The Godfather" and he (Cobra) is "The Godfather's Son."

I don't want to hear any of this crap. I want to hear about Haleigh and what is new with the case.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:15 am

I agree. Caylee is gone, we can't help her, but HALEIGH
needs to be found no matter what the outcome.

There seems to me to be a little momentum building focusing on Haleigh's case. The more media attention it gets, the more interest created.

LP has had a lot of media attention this week, hopefully he takes a nap & misses the show!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down