Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

casey's defense team not complying with rules

3 posters

Go down

casey's defense team not complying with rules Empty casey's defense team not complying with rules

Post by Marica Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:15 pm

State Wants Anthony's Defense Evidence
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state attorney is requesting that Casey Anthony's defense team turn over evidence regarding their claim that Anthony is innocent in her daughter's death.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

casey's defense team not complying with rules Empty Re: casey's defense team not complying with rules

Post by Marica Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Does this anger anyone else as much as it does me?

Casey Anthony's defense team said the civil lawsuit filed against its client was frivolous and the team was hoping Judge Jose Rodriquez would dismiss the suit, but that didn't happen. The judge said he wanted to wait.

FRIVOLOUS???? Is he NUTZ?

Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

casey's defense team not complying with rules Empty PROSECUTORS: SHOW US EVIDENCE OF WHO DUMPED CAYLEE! THE STATE FILES A MOTION AGAINST DEFENSE!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:56 pm

pdf: Read the motion:

Prosecutors: Show Us Evidence Of Who Dumped Caylee! Motion Filed In Casey Anthony Case

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors want defense attorneys to provide documents about their claim that someone other than Casey Anthony disposed of her daughter Caylee's body.

In a motion filed late Thursday, the state attorney's office asks a judge to order Anthony's attorneys to turn over "the names and addresses as well as all supporting documentation" about their claim, which was made in court as recently as last month.

Prosecutors said they have the right to review the evidence as part of the discovery process, where each side turns over evidence in preparation for a trial.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, whose remains were found in woods in Orange County in December 2008. Anthony is in Orange County Jail awaiting trial sometimes next year.

The defense has suggested there is evidence that Casey Anthony was in jail at the time when Caylee's body could have been dumped. They point to searches of the area that did not turn up the body, including during a time Anthony was in jail.

Marti McKenzie, a defense team spokeswoman, said Thursday, "Mr. Baez will always follow the appropriate rules and regulations of the law in Florida." (PDF: Read The Motion)

In a related matter, attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said in a new motion they are willing to drop their quest to force Casey Anthony to answer questions if it means their civil defamation lawsuit does not get put on the back burner.

. Gonzalez shares the same name with the woman Anthony said kidnapped Caylee. In their argument, Gonzalez's lawyers said "there is no room for sympathy because a civil defendant has serious criminal problems."

This week, the judge said he wanted to reconsider delaying Gonzalez's suit because Anthony is now facing a death penalty trial. He's expected to rule on this issue in about a month
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

casey's defense team not complying with rules Empty Re: casey's defense team not complying with rules

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 pm

Additional Links:

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Thanks Artnut. I think there is already a thread going on this and I am going to merge them. "I agree show us the proof that someone else did this." What other kind of defense is there? The nanny thing is not flying, they know that. No way will they go for a not guilty based on insanity as they already dismissed the attorney that suggest it. Of course someone else did it.
wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm

The reason artnut could not find this as it was not posted in the lounge. Please in the future post new threads in the lounge.
:thanks: Group Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:18 pm

I don't think Baez will give proof of this new "big story". He likes to throw out a little something and then stall, stall, stall.

Taints the jury pool because they remember bits and pieces of what is said and written.

Wouldn't it be lovely if he had 24 hours to prove it instead of the rest of his life???
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Wouldn't it be lovely if he had 24 hours to prove it instead of the rest of his life???

Shocked 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Jeanne1807, the beauty of this is that the State filed a motion to compel him to provide the documents, proof! All the doc dumps the State has provided BOZO, he has to provide his theory as it was said in court. The state is entitled to ALL THE EVIDENCE they based this claim on!

I Can't WAIT to see this in court. IMO, BOZO will probably provide it to avoid looking like another idiot in court along with his sidekick Todd M.

I agree, I wish they had 24 hours to put up or shut up, to prove the casey didn't do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Artnut did they put any kind of timeline on when he has to "give it up"? I hope so.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 pm

The PDF is just great on this motion. Maybe BOZO can learn something. Apparently BOZO has turned over nothing on this case but try to hide information from the STATE, jmo.

He has provided 2 documents. The STATE has provided enough information to keep him busy for weeks. Maybe TODD can help him, LoL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Sorry for the error in posting. I was looking for the right place, wasn't sure and MESSED UP!
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Jeanne1807, Judge Strickland will set a date for this motion to be heard.

BOZO has to provide his information just like the STATE does. Look above at the PDF, it shows the motion the STATE filed & then it cites what the defense team is obligated to give to the STATE. You will be pleasantly surprised, I was.

That Todd M. has shot his mouth off, this jams up the defense since now, the defense has to provide every name, address, every report, deposition, so, we will eventually be getting a DOC dump from the DEFENSE as the media will request it.

This is a motion to COMPEL or MAKE BOZO provide this information! Thank Goodness because I agree with you, if left up to BOZO, he wouldn't provide it or just drop hints with the media.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:11 pm

Maricia, you didn't mess up. This is a BIG STORY for the State Prosecutors!

Did you see the court hearing a couple of weeks ago where Todd. M. boasted they had substanial evidence that Caylee was dumped while KC was in jail? It might have been when you had your toe operated on.

This motion will FORCE the defense to provide to the STATE all information related to that statement. IMO, the defense is still trying to figure out who to blame.

Thanks for posting the link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:11 am

Opened mouth and inserted foot again. Got blasted for it. But I will say it again. The defense sure doesn't seem to be very ethical.
I was appalled at one of casey's attorneys saying that Ms Gonzalez's law suit was frivolous. I feel her right to be heard is no less frivolous than casey's right to be heard. Anyway, now I am leaning that these lawyers are apparently trying to make their own rules. Sort of like the very people they represent.
I also asked what motivates this defense team to represent casey.
For the life of my I don't see the anthony's having the means to pay for such, and apparetnly the State of Florida is not providing funds for her defense. What makes attorneys step forward and defend someone who is so very obviously guilty.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:05 am

Publicity and money. lol
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:26 am

Maricia, Jeanne1807 is exactly right about that. IMO, I wonder how much money & how much publicity her team will get once a BABY murderer is convicted.

Jeanne1807, what do you think? I guess after convicition, they could get paid for interviews with NBC & ABC, BOZO has something up his sleeve, jmo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:15 am

And don't forget the book deal and maybe a movie deal. He will never have to practive law again. He will be living on Easy Street. And those two "big" women attorneys he has set himself up with. Those two will be living Caseys "beautiful life". And if, God forbid, they should set Casey free...well I can only imagine.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 am

jeanne1807, "big women," too funny! too true!"

You can bet that dirtbag will come up with a scam, LOL! I pray KARMA catches up w/BOZO.

I am only dreaming, I just wish KC would beg for a plea, LIFE/NO PAROLE, but that will never happen! Did you see Bill Shaeffer on NG? He stated that he didn't think KC would get the death penalty when the case first started, BUT, he now believes after the tape evidence, a jury will return a verdict of death.

I just want JUSTICE for CAYLEE, sooner rather than later.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Garavaglia Talks About Opening Of New Medical Offices!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The medical examiner who performed an autopsy on Caylee Anthony talked about it for the first time on Thursday.

Dr. Jan Garavaglia, who is also known as Dr. G, has remained quiet about the case since she confirmed the remains were those of Caylee in December.

At a luncheon on Thursday, Garavaglia talked to WESH 2 News about the rarity of finding a homicide victim without an official cause of death.

"Maybe not every year, but clearly every other year you get one or two," Garavaglia said.Garavaglia also talked about the new offices that she'll move into next month."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:12 pm

One thing is for sure, it will be difficult to TRUMP the autopsy on Dr. G.

ANY physician that gets their OWN NATIONAL CABLE SHOW, is certainly renowned in their field.

I thank GOD that DR. G. took precious care of Caylee while doing the autopsy, searching for the truth, and will be a witness for the State on her autopsy reporting. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:58 pm

It is very hard for me to understand WHY anyone would want fame by association to such a horrible crime. To make money from the death of a beautiful litle child. THIS is SO wrong! Caylee's little body was dumped in the woods, and now her memory is being dumped by everyone except the the world of people who have come to know her and love her. I hope there are none among us who take advantage of this crime to benefit themselves.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Marica wrote: I hope there are none among us who take advantage of this crime to benefit themselves.

If it happnes, we are accountable in some way w/ all of our actions.

Be it karma, God or the great beyond!
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:20 pm

I like to believe we are all here for the purpose of loving our "Treasured Angels" and that in some way we can promote justice for them. That is things go awry, we will see it, and we will see what must be done to make changes to protect the children of our society in the future in the names of our Treasures Angels.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down