Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

+7
mommyof3kids
CritterFan1
cherylz
Marica
Nama
lisette
artgal16
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am

I expected this - the ship is sinking - I feel if they have now wringed out as much
publicity for free that they can get -all of them except for Baez will slowly pull out
especially if the trial keeps getting pushed back later and later - they have no
defense really.

Comments (20)ORLANDO, Fla. -- A member of Casey Anthony's defense team is stepping away from the case.

Attorney Todd Macaluso is dealing with disciplinary action with the California Bar Association.

"While I regret not being able to proceed in her case as her attorney, I know she is in good hands with her current defense team," Macaluso said in a media statement.

Last year, Macaluso told the court that the defense believed the remains of Anthony's slain daughter, Caylee, were disposed of after their client was locked in the Orange County correctional facility, proving her innocence.

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty Casey Anthony: New Discovery to be released Tuesday morning

Post by lisette Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 pm

More evidence in the murder case against Casey Anthony will be made public on Tuesday morning.

The State Attorney's Office put media outlets on alert today that it will make available three CDs or DVDs of evidence in the case.

It is not clear what information will be on the digitized files.

The State Attorney's Office does not comment on discovery.

Anthony is in the Orange County Jail on a charge of first-degree murder. She is accused in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The toddler went missing in June 2008. Her remains were discovered in December less than a mile from where she and Casey Anthony lived, in the home of Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The state is seeking the death penalty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty Doc Dump Tuesday

Post by Nama Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 pm

More evidence in the murder case against Casey Anthony will be made public on Tuesday morning.

The State Attorney's Office put media outlets on alert today that it will make available three CDs or DVDs of evidence in the case.

It is not clear what information will be on the digitized files.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty Re: Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

Post by Nama Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Attorney Todd Macaluso has decided to step away from the Casey Anthony murder trial.
Macaluso is leaving Anthony's defense team to deal with disciplinary action he is facing from the California Bar Association.
The attorney said he regrets not being able to proceed in the case, but that Casey Anthony is in good hands with the rest of the current defense team.
Macaluso is best known to followers of the case against Casey for making the claim that the defense has significant evidence that someone placed Caylee's remains in the woods after her mother was locked up in the Orange County Jail.
Macaluso is accused of mishandling more than $200,000 from client trust accounts by the California Bar Association.

The state attorney's office said there is more information in various digital formats that will be released on disc Tuesday.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty Re: Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

Post by Marica Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:38 am

Isn't that just the sort of lawyer one would want on their defense? As someone another blog called the defense, "The Scheme Team" . Sure seems like an appropriate name for the whole bunch of them since they went after Kronk. I still don't understand how the testimony of one of his former wives has anything to do with case. Seems like there is more and more scheming all of the time from these people.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 am

I always find Doc Dump days stressful. :pale:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 am

cherylz wrote:I always find Doc Dump days stressful. :pale:
Isn't it the truth??
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:39 am

Photographs of a syringe, Gatorade bottle and a child's car seat are among the images released today in the first-degree murder case against accused daughter-killer Casey Anthony.

Also released was television news footage taken when Anthony's family, including parents George and Cindy, were still looking for Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

The footage from WFTV-Channel 9 shows a missing-child flier attached to something with a piece of duct tape.

Duct tape is significant in this case because previously released evidence shows the toddler's mouth was covered by tape when she died.

The syringe and Gatorade bottle have also come up in previously released evidence.

Records show trace amounts of chloroform, a potentially deadly chemical, on some of the evidence, though it's unclear whether the chemical played a role in the child's death.

Authorities ruled her death a homicide, but they could not determine how she died.

An FBI report in November shows investigators found a plastic Gatorade Cool Blue sports-drink bottle near the child's remains. A plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit" with a syringe was found inside the bottle.

A report generated in June and labeled "Summary of results" by Dr. Michael Rickenbach of the FBI's labs indicates chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water inside the syringe.

Chloroform has been depicted in movies and on television as a chemical used to render a person unconscious.

A person can die if too much of the chemical is inhaled. Chloroform also is the byproduct of the contact between chorine used in swimming pools and skin, sweat or urine. Commercially, it is used in refrigeration.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing Caylee in the summer of 2008.

Caylee's remains were found scattered in woods in December 2008, just blocks away from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony.

Also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports.

Last edited by BJ in OR on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty Pictures released today

Post by Nama Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:41 am

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 am

I wish I knew what some of these pictures are...There were stains of something on the car seat...Wonder if it was anything relevant...I just read that the defense team's spokeswoman just resigned...It is all collapsing around them faint
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony attorney Macaluso resigns!/ DOC DUMP ON TUESDAY MORNING/ spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned Empty spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned

Post by Nama Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 am

The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned.

Marti Mackenzie, who has spoken on behalf of defense attorney Jose Baez since February 2009, announced Tuesday she quit.

All media inquiries about Casey Anthony's defense are now to be directed to Liz Brown at the DePaul University College of Law Legal Clinic, where defense attorney Andrea Lyon works.

Reached by phone, Mackenzie declined to discuss the specifics about her resignation.

Mackenzie is no stranger to Central Florida lawyers and reporters. She has more than 20 years of experience in legal cases with high-profile defendants, including former astronaut Lisa Nowak.

Mackenzie was the second person to serve as spokesperson for Baez.

Baez's initial spokesman used an alias of "Todd Black."

Reporters were denied face-to-face interviews with "Black," who often ranted about news coverage in faxes sent to media outlets.

The company associated with "Todd Black," called Press Corps Media, eventually confirmed one of the people who called himself "Todd Black" was Gil Cabot.

Cabot was sentenced to five years in a California prison in 1990 after he was convicted of attempting to extort television journalist Jann Carl.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:02 am

I just looked at the pictures of the close-ups of the knife's tooth with fiber hanging from it...Could that be fiber from the same duct tape that was found on Caylee? Maybe our "smoking gun"!? (If this was the knife that was found in KC's car.)
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am

very well good be duct tape fiber, you know how duct tape has those threads running thru it that are like threads of steel.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:48 am

I cant help but wonder if she was actually injecting chloroform into the doll knowing that little caylee always held it very close to her??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 am

Good Morning Ya'll!! I just got over here today.. Woo Hoo, Got my reading glasses on and the beer/coffee/soda buggy here ready for everyone to :study: all the dox! chug pepsi drinker

Critter.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar women!! Those Cute kids look awfully familiar to me thinking
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 am

oh wow.. it's really hard to look at the pictures.. :(
Ray Ray, thank you! so far i need some coffee.. :D
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:35 am

Just wondering here... why so many pix of Caylee's baby doll. I mean, they have the baby laying down like a dead person and they are taking pictures of the head like it's a person, not a doll.

Also, Lisette, Great point about the knife with the fiber found on it! I too think that could be a fiber from the Duct tape. I know even when I cut Duct tape it is so stick and tough, I would imagine using a knife with it's jagged edge, would definitely leave a fiber on a tooth of the knife.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:04 pm

There were 2 dolls?
Her baby doll has an area circled in marker on it's back.
Wonder what the brown bottle w/ white cap is?
Is that the image of a child curled up in the fetal position from the trunk liner? I rem. it could be seen under a special light.

Oh, precious Caylee.
These pics are so hard to look at.
Like a raw wound opening again. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 pm

The evidence also includes video from WFTV Channel 9 that investigators say links a special kind of duct tape that the Anthonys had to the tape found covering Caylee's mouth.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It sounds like there is a lot more to come - only the pictures are up so far. But according to blinkoncrime (and they are usually on top of things)....this is just the tip of the iceberg....

Hundreds of Discovery Docs are to Be Released This Morning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 pm

i really hope blink is right.. and yeah the picture of ducttape holding the flyer just sent chills down my back..
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

I was wondering if this was it. We have already seen the pix of the Syringe and gatorade bottle. The Knife with the fiber on it is "BOMBSHELL" evidence to me. I think they will link that to the Duct tape!! I think this is just one of many HARD evidence they have against NOT mom, CA!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:41 pm

NMgirl wrote:I cant help but wonder if she was actually injecting chloroform into the doll knowing that little caylee always held it very close to her??
uhmmmmmmm...so she would begin to slowly absorb it into her system??
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Bozo and team will probably say that she was just cutting the duct tape to put on the gas can, and that the tape found on Caylee can't definitively be the same tape...HA,HA...and I have some land in Florida that I'd like to sell you. The knife being in her car and the tape being on Caylee is a CONCRETE LINK from the crime scene to KC. (All this is contingent on the fiber being from the duct tape, of course). I don't remember anything about this fiber being found on the knife from prior reports...Has anybody seen anything about this from prior dumps or from the docs dumped today?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:49 pm

[quote by cherylz Today at 1:04 pm

There were 2 dolls?
Is that the image of a child curled up in the fetal position from the trunk liner? I rem. it could be seen under a special light.[/quote]

I think it is Cheryl :(

Makes me want to cry my eyes out!! crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:53 pm

I know Mommy. That to me says she was still alive when put in the trunk, b4 rigor mortis set in. If rigor mortis had already set in she would be straight.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm

by cherylz Today at 1:53 pm

I know Mommy. That to me says she was still alive when put in the trunk, b4 rigor mortis set in. If rigor mortis had already set in she would be straight.

OK, but I thought the stain was picked up because decomp fluid made the stain? So wouldn't that mean she was already dead? But you are right, wouldn't her body be straight from Rigor Mortis? Or could she have already been dead and even if it had set in, maybe she was laid in there in that position? IDK confused

MAKES ME SICK even talking like this about precious Caylee, but it is what it is crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

This quote seems to indicate that the fiber on the knife is NOT from the duct tape:
Enlarged photos showed a knife with a strand of something sticking to it. The photos were submitted to an FBI laboratory for testing, but the knife could not be linked to the duct tape.
Shucks!!! a fit
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 pm

My understanding was that the image was made from an impresson, maybe the fluids came out later and helped set the image(impression) in.
No, once rigor sets in you can't move the bodies position. You would break bones.
Yes, it is very upsetting talking about precious Caylee this way. Very upsetting.
My heart still hurts for her like when the news 1st came out.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 pm

what if (god i hate typing this) the fiber wasnt from the duct tape at all, but from caylees carseat? What if she were already gone and was in her carseat, casey couldnt move her and used the knife to cut the fasteners? and that might explain the fetal position picture on the liner. does anyone know if they have showed pictures of the carseat or gotten any details of it? This is all I can type on theories, It saddens me way to much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 pm

My understanding was that the image was made from an impresson, maybe the fluids came out later and helped set the image(impression) in.
No, once rigor sets in you can't move the bodies position. You would break bones.

Thanks for clarifying that Cheryl. I know NOTHING about Rigor Mortis :(

Makes me so sad know that her little body was probably laid there ALIVE, then sat their decomposing in the hot FL heat, while Casey partied it up with no care in the world angry
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:25 pm

About the knife and the fiber...I remember that CA washed the knife when she took it out of the car!!! angry
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 pm

She washed EVERYTHING.. shouldn't that be tampering with evidence?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Yes, that sure is tampering with evidence. I try my hardest to give them the benefit of the doubt...but that was wrong.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:32 pm

"mommyof3kids"][quote by cherylz Today at 1:04 pm

There were 2 dolls?
Is that the image of a child curled up in the fetal position from the trunk liner? I rem. it could be seen under a special light.

I think it is Cheryl :(

Makes me want to cry my eyes out!! :crying

Looking all through this thread for two dolls? That is news. Caylee only had one favorite doll that she never went anywhere with out. Or am I wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Lindamarie...in the pics released today there were pics of 2 different dolls. One was her favorite and it looks like that one has an area circled on it's back in black marker.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Need to watch HLN tonight. Because they looked like the same doll to me and I did not see anything indicating there are two dolls. I did find this article on the evidence released today.

Will prosecutors be able to link duct tape as a possible murder weapon to Casey Anthony?

Authorities are clearly taking a close look at duct tape in this case based on details released today and in the past.

In December, in fact, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton described how prosecutors think Caylee died, with duct tape over her nose and mouth.

He suggested a child who was nearly 3 years old should have been able to remove the tape -- but Caylee could not, meaning she was either drugged or physically restrained, he said.

"If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious," Ashton said in December.

"As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied. ...Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could the killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied? These are questions only the jurors will be able to answer in this case."

So far, investigators have seized a roll of Henkel brand duct tape from the Anthony family home.

They found the same brand on a gas can that Casey Anthony once stored in her trunk.

And, tape found wrapped around Caylee's skull also was Henkel brand.

What remains unclear is whether the tape on her skull and the gas can came from the roll seized from the home or a separate roll all together.

That's what investigators are trying to determine.

Based photos, video clips and documents released today, they also are looking at duct tape used to post missing Caylee Anthony fliers in the days after the girl's disappearance.

One short video, which was shot by local news media, shows fliers placed on utility poles and in store windows were secured with duct tape.

Liz Brown, a new spokeswoman for the defense would not comment about specific information released today.

"The photos and documents released today demonstrate the extent of public access to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found," Brown said.

Other evidence released included photographs of a syringe, a Gatorade bottle and a child's car seat, as well as television news footage taken when Anthony's family, including parents George and Cindy Anthony, were still looking for the toddler.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her daughter.

The footage from WFTV-Channel 9 shows brief clips of Caylee playing and turning the pages of a book; a flier featuring Caylee; some footage of a jailed Casey Anthony on the phone; and Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, speaking with media.

The toddler was reported missing in June 2008. Her remains were found scattered in woods in December 2008, just blocks away from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing Caylee. She is being held on no bond in the Orange County Jail, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case.

The syringe and Gatorade bottle also were part of previously-released evidence.

Records show trace amounts of chloroform — a potentially deadly chemical — on some of the evidence, though it's unclear whether the chemical played a role in the child's death.

Authorities ruled Caylee's death a homicide, but they could not determine how she died.

An earlier released FBI report shows investigators found a plastic Gatorade Cool Blue sports-drink bottle near the child's remains.

A plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit" with a syringe was found inside the bottle. A report indicates chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water were inside the syringe.

Chloroform — a byproduct of the contact between pool-grade chlorine and skin, sweat or urine — is often depicted as a chemical that can render someone unconscious.

Commercially, it is used in refrigeration. But a person can die if too much of it is inhaled.

Among the other photographed items released Tuesday: a doll, what appears to be the liner from Casey Anthony's trunk and duct tape.

Also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Hmm...they looked different to me. I would have to go back and look.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 pm

There are two different dolls - one looks brand new
could it be Cindy bought that second doll?
Were there two knives? How did the knife get washed and still have duct tape or whatever residue still on it?
Im also confused. Blink reports that Marti Mckenzie
the spokeswoman really quit due to lack of payment from the Ants
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:59 pm

The prosecution is still requesting a private meeting with the judge. Its possible there is very damning evidence that the prosecution doesnt want to reveal
yet. Many have speculated that there is a fingerprint
of Casey's somewhere on the evidence. It might be that is what the prosecution doesnt want exposed.
The thing that gets me is all this talk about Casey getting a fair trial. I dont understand this. Florida
has the Sunshine law that everything can be made public. If that is their practice, then the matter of a fair trial shouldnt be an issue. Its the same for all
other accused and they all get their trials. If the Sunshine law inhibited the accused from getting a fair trial then why do they have it?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Most of the photos seem to be indicating the presence of a fluid. The fiber on the knife looks characteristic of a strand of polyester fiberfill to me. The bottles in some photos have fluid in them, could have contained fluids thought to have been used in the crime. The biggest item in my mind is that syringe---the possibility of it having fingerprints on it and on the plastic package that it was sold in is very strong. It had also been recapped after being used and also still contained some of what had been injected. The needle is still there and may contain more evidence in itself. It had been well-preserved by being inside the Gatorade bottle. Forensically, we have not been told what the photos actually are depicting, this is only my own take on them.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Question: Was this Todd person NOT checked out before Bozo hired him or did Bozo know about the check fraud and figured it wouldn't catch up to him?

Now that Todd is no longer on the case, can he speak freely?

As far as the doc dump, I did not read it and from what I have read of everyone's take here, there is nothing really compelling except for the fact the prosecution wants to conceal evidence from the defense, correct?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:40 pm

About the dolls....I notice that one of the dolls is labeled "known doll", like one was bought for comparison purposes...not really sure what that means.
I think that there was just one knife (in KC's car)...Evidently the fiber is not from the duct tape (see my post today at 2:06 pm)...Not sure what the fiber is and if it has any relevance since CA washed it when she took it out of the car.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:59 pm

lisette wrote:About the dolls....I notice that one of the dolls is labeled "known doll", like one was bought for comparison purposes...not really sure what that means.
I think that there was just one knife (in KC's car)...Evidently the fiber is not from the duct tape (see my post today at 2:06 pm)...Not sure what the fiber is and if it has any relevance since CA washed it when she took it out of the car.

I speculated that the "known" doll would mean that it was "known" to belong to Caylee, as opposed to another doll that was not known to have been hers? IDK, but that is how I took it.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:11 pm

i would really like to talk to someone about this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

is...is that...hair?...... crying

also, wtf is this, and why hasnt it been mentioned before: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i ask because...well..its an unmarked medicinal bottle. it looks alot like the common bottles people put chloroform in. However, on the more innocent side, it looks like the same bottle of allergy stuff i have here that kate used to have to take cause nothing else cleared her sinus's....but it bothers me, because someone tore the label off..and you have to wonder why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am

Sassy, that does look like a mat of hair.
I asked about this bottle upthread. The fact that it is brown is meant to protect whatever is in there from light. Chloroform is unstable. It looks almost full of a liquid.
And Terrryrose you are so right...that needle...if it was injected into dear Caylee, it would have her DNA on it, as it was so protected by the elements. I pray for Caylee's sake that she did use this on her, so that she just went to sleep, and didn't know what was happening to her.
Last night on JVM they played a bit of Caylee's last video at the Nsg. Home. Oh, I will never forget and love that little girl. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am

There are two different dolls. Go to this link to see pictures of dolls...
3 thru 10 are pictures of her favorite baby doll-there's a picture of her with that doll when she was alive. 17 thru 25 are of a different doll....notice the cloth part of the doll goes past the knees in these pictures.

I wonder why they circled that spot on the back of her favorite little baby doll????

According to this latest article at wftv website, there is even more evidence to come. Apparently, the prosescution is still asking for a hearing with the judge to withhold some evidence from the defense.

Now, prosecutors might have new evidence against Casey. Investigators are looking into it and prosecutors are asking for a hearing with the judge so they can keep it a secret even from the defense until they sort it all out.
It just breaks my heart to see that picture of Caylee with a piece of the same type duct tape right above her pretty little face with her big soft doe like eyes. So innocent.

The best part for the prosescution is that part of the actual evidence now is a picture of that beautiful little girl and the prosecution really likes to keep pictures like that out of evidence so the jury doesn't sympathize too much with the victim (see the victim as a real person). I can't see any way the defense can say this picture is not admissible.

Here's a good article at Wesh too with a couple of interesting quotes by Richard Hornsby.

"The biggest problem for the defense is that there can never be an innocent explanation for duct tape being fixed on a child's face," Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

"The defense pointing at Roy Kronk as having used duct tape, they're admitting to tape being affixed to her face and Caylee suffocating," Hornsby said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 pm

There seems to be some confusion over the fact that there are pictures of two different dolls. One of these dolls is a control doll that was tested to rule out returns from testing of the doll Cindy states was in Casey’s car when it was retrieved. In this link, pictures 3 through 16 are of Q244, the doll reported to have been in Casey’s car when it was retrieved from the impound lot. Pictures 17 through 24 are of the control doll which was tested to rule out that the residual level of chloroform detected in the Q244 doll didn’t come from the polyester fibers of the doll’s body.

From the November 6, 2009 discovery release, on page 922 we have the following notes:

Because the response to CHCL3 [chloroform] in Q244 was so small, needed to make sure that the residual CHCL3 may not have been generated from the polyester fibers of the doll. Compared the stuffing and material from a known doll that contained similar polyester fibers as did Q244 (H.K. City Toys FTY.LTD; ME 1015 OH PA941; PA PA941 (HK) MA T – 538 – M; Kerlavage). Took cuttings from both the front and back of the cloth and stuffing-parts of the known doll…

So the white-bodied doll is from Casey’s car and the pink-bodied doll is the “known doll”, or control doll.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:28 pm

ohhhh!! i get it! thanks LM! you're soo smart :study:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:28 am

the special light that they use is a type of ultraviolet light. When and area is sprayed with luminall lets say to look for blood or trace of body fluids. when ever the ultraviolet light shine on it the blood or fluid shine brightly and sticks out showing the exact splatter or shape of what was in its place. Looking at the photos of the trunk says to me that maybe caylee was still alive because she was in a fetal postion it also look to me that might of she died in that position. I though I might give little info on when a body is rigor stage. Depending on how you die you basically stay in the postition it was in when you died. Unless someone positions you differently in most case when you die your body just relaxes and release all of its fluids. Rigor Mortis or Postmortem rigidy is just the harding of your body muscle and joints. Your skeleton starts to stiffen after about an hour or so. My take on the syringe and chloroform was that she most like injected it in to the doll. When the drug is inhaled even in small doses it will and can knock a person out for hours at a time. Back in the old days that is how doctors put patients out to do surgeries. I am still in awe over th pictures with the duck tape. It still amazes me how sh is still alive in a jail cell. I don't mean to offed anyone but I believe in the death penalty and she definely is one that I think deserves to die. Again I don't want to offend anyone. It is just my opinion
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am

I think that is very interesting about her using the syringe on the doll and also ingenious too. Its amazing
that Casey could think of such a thing.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next