Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE!

Go down

PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE! Empty PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Prosecutors want to question witnesses in Casey Anthony case
Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's lawyers to prove how the state prevented them from inspecting the scene where Caylee's remains were found.

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's defense team to prove how the state prevented them and their experts from properly inspecting the scene where her daughter's remains were found, according to records filed in court today.

Assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton wrote a five-page response to the defense's request last week to dismiss the case because of issues with access to the crime scene. The defense claims its experts couldn't examine the area and the evidence and wouldn't be able to challenge the state's findings.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, who disappeared last summer. Anthony faces the death penalty.

Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11 in a wooded area less than a mile from the Anthony home in east Orange County.

State investigators and experts examined the crime scene, removing foliage and sifting through dirt, for more than a week.

The defense team and its experts were allowed to inspect the area Dec. 19.

Ashton wrote how it was "baffling" that the defense filed the request before their experts examined the evidence already collected.

"What are noticeably absent are the affidavits from their panel of celebrity experts, who appeared for a photo opportunity at the crime scene, indicating that they have examined the available evidence and photographs and find they are insufficient to allow them to arrive at reliable conclusions which might challenge those of the state's experts," the prosecutor wrote.

The state asked a list of the defense witness and for a hearing so prosecutors could cross-examine them. They also want the opportunity to depose the witnesses before the hearing.

"It is clear this matter will require a lengthy evidentiary hearing with the burden of proof on the defendant," Ashton wrote.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE! Empty Re: PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:20 pm

B U S T E D AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I have waited a long time for the defense to be challenged for their ridiculous grand standing, smirking, photo ops, National Media adventures, whining to the local media that they are treated unfairly!

The STATE has methodically worked on their case & it shows. They have been professional & prepared at every court appearance filing ALL THEIR PAPERWORK CORRECTLY! They seek JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

This DEFENSE TEAM is a liter of morons imo. BOZO couldn't wait to assemble this "outstanding team," all claiming KC was innocent. Has anyone seen Dr. Koby? Dr. Lee? What about Kathy Reich? OH! I forgot, she is promoting a book! LK Baden? Out promoting her book! Todd Man.? OH! The MORON that showed up & told Judge Strickland that someone else put Caylee's body at the dump site BUT they HAVE NO PAPERWORK! It is just too hilarious that State Prosecutor Ashton points out they all showed up for the PHOTO OP at the CRIME SCENE! JEEZZZZZZZ! I love that man!!

I am more than thrilled that every STUPID MOTION the smirking attorney files for "HIS GIRL" will be challenged. Thus far, they have conducted their 3 ring circus unchallenged, imo, those days are over.

imo, BOZO is taking dictation & instruction from A Lyons who is TOO BUSY to really work on KC's case, after all, she has a real PAYING JOB at a Law School that is demanding of her immediate time, so she is having her sidekick BOZO file these ridiculous motions. When Richard Hornsby says, (criminal defense analyst), "I am as confused as the public," you have a problem. Bill Shaeffer, legal analyst & former prosecutor for WFTV agrees with Richard Hornsby.

Remember all of the FORENSIC EXPERTS BOZO says he was bringing in? Where are they? What about the botonist?

imo, it takes MONEY $$$$$$! imo, these experts are NOT DOING THIS CASE pro bono! Why would they? Remember when BOZO wanted the STATE to pay for his experts to be flown in?? This case is estimated to cost between 1 1/2 million - 2 million dollars! Guess GA/CA aren't going to share any of their money from their 48 hr. interview with KC's defense. imo, I have never thought BOZO has the resources to finance a defense of this magnitude. I am thrilled he is the face of the defense team as well as KC's attorney!
S L O W L Y UNRAVELING! jmo! JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE! Empty Re: PROSECUTORS WANT TO QUESTION WITNESSES IN CASEY ANTHONY CASE!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:46 pm

I remember when LE was finished with the crime scene, they called Bozo and said, "it's all yours." And, none of his team went until a week or so later..yet..they were having a FIT they could not have their forensics experts on scene at the time the State was out there digging for all of Caylee's little bones.

I love, love, FLOVE the fact all of the recent events are coming back to bite them in the ass.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm

LOL wrap, but they all showed up for the PHOTO OP at the crime scene & it is hilarious that State Att. Ashton pointed that out in the motion! LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Motion Filed To Challenge Casey Defense Team

Prosecutors are challenging the defense team in the case against Casey Anthony. The prosecution filed a motion Tuesday asking Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, and his team to prove the state kept defense experts from having adequate access to the site where Caylee's remains were found.

The defense wants the case dismissed because of issues with the crime scene.

Casey Anthony could face the death penalty if she's convicted of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down