Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby

5 posters

Go down

Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby Empty Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day-old baby.

According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.

Investigators say the father attacked the infant during a visit at her 15 year-old mother's house. Police say other people were at the home at the time of the assault.

Police say Davis had no criminal record since turning 18, but could not say whether Davis had a juvenile RAP Sheet. The information could not be released under Arkansas state law, said investigators.

Police say the infant’s father, 18 year-old Reginald Davis, has been charged with Rape and Second-Degree Battery. The case is still under investigation and it is unknown if any other arrests will be made, said Forrest City Police.

Davis is being held on a $100,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in circuit court on September 17.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by BJ in OR on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby Empty Re: Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 pm

I can't find any news about what happened in court on Sept 17th. There is nothing in the Forrest City newspaper except the fact that he was arrested for this crime.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby Empty Re: Reginald Davis/ Charged with Rape of his 8 Day-Old Baby

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Investigators say that at the time of the attack, there were other people in the house. The case is still under investigation and it is unknown if any other arrests will be made. Reginald Davis, according to the police, has had no criminal record since turning 18. They could not comment on whether he had a juvenile record because that information could not be released under Arkansas state law.

Reginald Davis’ mother said in a telephone interview that “he suffers from mental health issues.” According to Dr. Allen Battle, a psychologist with the UT Medical group.

url=http://shadmia.com/2008/09/04/father-rapes-his-infant-daughter/][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:50 pm

What is up with the people in the room? They are as sick as the father. Why can't they use their hand or get a prostitute? Sorry to be so blunt but wow I think they should hang this guy by the balls! Grr reading this got me all riled up. I wish I didn't read it.
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm

No 15 year old minor should be the primary guardian of an infant. If they cannot find an adult relative to assume responsibility as primary guardian the child should be placed in state care. As to the father
whatever the maximum sentence for this is, the state should every effort to throw the book at him.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm

art, throw the book and then some at this monster. Years ago there was case like this in Ga. A little 18 month old girl was passed around at her dad's poker party. She did not survive her attack I am sad to say. Even her dad had his way with her. It was too much for her and she bled to death. butterfly
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:33 pm

I cannot stomach this. That is all I can say at this point. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:11 am

I am sorry but this crime was committed a year ago. The perp is locked up either in a hospital or jail. I don't know how I missed seeing the date of this crime. Oops
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:33 am

BJ in OR wrote:I am sorry but this crime was committed a year ago. The perp is locked up either in a hospital or jail. I don't know how I missed seeing the date of this crime. Oops
It's okay..I am just glad the perp is locked up!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down