Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched

4 posters

Go down

Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched Empty Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WKMG LOCAL 6 • November 23, 2009

Tonight, the defense team for Casey Anthony revealed the name of a volunteer with Texas Equusearch who claims Caylee Anthony's body was not in the woods when she searched it in September 2008, according to a report by FLORIDA TODAY news partner WKMG Local 6 News.

If the witnesses claim proves true, it could support the defense's claim that a stranger dumped the toddler's body in the woods while Casey Anthony was already in jail.

In 2008, Texas Equusearch's founder, Tim Miller, recruited hundreds of volunteers to search for Caylee Anthony. Earlier this year, a judge ordered Miller to give Casey Anthony's defense team the names of 32 volunteers who searched the woods off Suburban Drive, where Caylee's body was later found. The defense team said Monday they've located two additional volunteers whose names did not appear on the list provided by Miller, both of whom claim they were in the same area on where the toddler's body was found, but did not find Caylee.

One of the volunteers, Laura Buchanan, of New Jersey, submitted a sworn statement that may provide ammunition for Casey Anthony's defense.
In the statement, Buchanan wrote:
"On Sept. 3, 2008 … I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards, and then the spot, where the body was found. I did not notice anything unusual. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched Empty Re: Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:11 am

It is her opinion. Okey dokey. I have seen the Florida woods. The thickness is unreal - even worse if it has rained. Bull to the shiat on this one.

Moving this to the Lounge!!

p.s. I know this is exactly what Bozo and clan have been waiting for - someone to literally say Caylee's body was not there. The State's forensic experts will have a field day with this gal. I am not worried about it. There is way, way too much evidence against Casey.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched Empty Re: Caylee NOT In WOODS When I Searched

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:53 am

Well I find it interesting that her name does not appear on the list of Tim Miller's Volunteers.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:38 am

Another person wanting their 10 seconds of fame. That area was flooded in September. Equusearch already submitted aerial photos showing that was under water. This woman is going to look really bad by the time the prosecutors get done with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:52 pm

The aerial photos will definitely prove her wrong. Tim
Miller came out with a statement about the water at that time, and that he didnt want to bulldoze through
that area and possibly destroy remains. I have heard of this woman before shes been in the Ants camp for a long time.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:06 am

NOR could the cops NOR could Kronk find it after visiting 3 times! face it people, the body was really well hidden, as expected since this was a murder!!!!!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down