Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother, Isabel Gibbs

5 posters

Go down

Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother,  Isabel Gibbs Empty Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother, Isabel Gibbs

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:46 am

Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother,  Isabel Gibbs Eowynn10
Case Type: Family Abduction
DOB: Apr 12, 2000 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Mar 29, 2004 Race: White
Age Now: 9 Height: 2′7″ (79 cm)
Missing City: LYNNWOOD Weight: 28 lbs (13 kg)
Missing State :WA Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC986256
Circumstances: Gisselle, Giovanni, and Eowynne were allegedly abducted by their mother, Isabel Gibbs, on March 24, 2004. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Isabel Gibbs on April 12, 2004. They may travel to Spain. Gisselle has a mole on her left earlobe and her ears are pierced. They may use the alias last name San Miguel.
Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother,  Isabel Gibbs Isabel10
Case Type: Family Abduction
DOB: Aug 14, 1966 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Mar 29, 2004 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 43 Height: 5′1″ (155 cm)
Missing City: LYNNWOOD Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
Missing State :WA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC986256
Circumstances: Gisselle, Giovanni, and Eowynne were allegedly abducted by their mother, Isabel Gibbs, on March 24, 2004. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for Isabel Gibbs on April 12, 2004. They may travel to Spain. Gisselle has a mole on her left earlobe and her ears are pierced. They may use the alias last name San Miguel.

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother,  Isabel Gibbs Empty Re: Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother, Isabel Gibbs

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:10 am

Photobucket
Eowynne Galadriel, Giovanni Alexander, and Gisselle Sabel Anderson

Last seen in Lynnwood, Washington on March 29, 2004

Vital statistics: Eowynne is a white female. She was born on April 12, 2000. Brown hair, brown eyes. Was three at the time. Giovanni is a white male. He was born on September 1, 1996. Brown hair, brown eyes. Was seven at the time. Gisselle is a white female. She was born on November 9, 1993. Brown hair, brown eyes. She has pierced ears and a mole on her ear. Was ten at the time. They may use the last name "San Miguel". They may travel on Spanish passports.

NCIC numbers: M-443987187 (Eowynne), M-483986418 (Giovanni), and M-304023380 (Gisselle)

Circumstances: The children were abducted by their non-custodial mother, Isabel San Miguel Rodriguez. A photo and vital statistics are posted below. A felony warrant for Kidnapping was issued for her on April 12, 2004. They may be in Boise, Idaho, or may have left the country and traveled to Madrid, Spain. Their father has applied for their return to his care under the Hague Treaty. Their grandmother who lives in Spain claims they were there but have now left the country and are in Canada. Vital statistics: Hispanic (Spanish) female. Born on August 11, 1966. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. She may use the alias last names of "Anderson" or "Gibbs" and some agencies give her last name as "Gibbs." She was born in Spain and is a dual Spanish and American citizen. She may dye her hair blond; some agencies give her hair color as blond. She has worked as a ballet dancer. Was thirty-seven at the time.

If you have any information as to the Anderson children's whereabouts, please contact the Bannock County, Idaho Sheriff's Office at 208-236-7111. Any information received can be kept confidential.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother,  Isabel Gibbs Empty Re: Eowynne, Giovanni & Gisselle Anderson missing from Lynnwood, WA, since March, 2004/ Believed to be in Spain with mother, Isabel Gibbs

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:03 am

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=986256&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 3aremissing Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:50 am

Merry Christmas Gisselle, Giovanni and Eowynne, I love and miss you every day. Dad
3aremissing
3aremissing

http://www.myspace.com/gissellegiovannieowynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:10 am

Merry Christmas to you as well. :Christmas:

Maybe one of these days your phone will ring and it will be one of your kids looking for you. I am praying for you and your Kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:43 am

3aremissing wrote:Merry Christmas Gisselle, Giovanni and Eowynne, I love and miss you every day. Dad
Hopefully by New Years you will have your three home.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

3aremissing wrote:Merry Christmas Gisselle, Giovanni and Eowynne, I love and miss you every day. Dad
Hi, I couldn't help but notice that you were online here today. I sure hope that you've heard from your children or at least have information about them? They are so darling and it's been so long since they were taken. My heart goes out to you. Will you please let us know if you've made any progress in finding them? Welcome to VH again too.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by 3aremissing Thu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

The last time I was online here was shortly after we were given positive identification of the death of Eowynne. A death certificate was located in Madrid, Spain in January but it was several weeks before we knew for certain that it was authentic. She died just a few months (3) after she was abducted. She was 4 at the time and the circumstances are very sad and suspicious. There was an autopsy performed but the toxicology report can not be located. The cause of death is listed as heart failure. Eowynne did not have any previously known heart problems. The emergency room records claim she was listless and lethargic for 4 days before "a friend of the mother" took her to the hospital. She was pronounced dead 40 minutes after being admitted. (She was also admitted under a false name and date of birth and a false name was given for the mother) When she died the mother gave power of attorney to the grandmother who then went to court to have the name changed on the death certificate.

It has been a recurring nightmare. Their mother lied on their passport applications and claimed that I was dead so I have had to prove that I am not dead and am their biological father.

The whereabouts of the other 2 children are still unknown.
3aremissing
3aremissing

http://www.myspace.com/gissellegiovannieowynne

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 pm

I am so very sorry to read that Eowynne died! I cannot imagine how you feel.
Their mother and grandmother sound like a piece of work.
I don't suppose you can say but it really makes my blood boil that YOU have to prove that you are not dead and are their bio Father!!! I so hope our government/legal system is helping you! I cannot imagine what a nightmare this for you and I hope your other two children are located soon and returned to you.
You probably need national media exposure on this but I don't know how to help.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Fri May 18, 2012 12:40 am

I am so sorry to read about your children also. I agree with what raine said above. I cannot imagine how you feel either.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 18, 2012 12:03 pm

I am shocked after reading what you wrote, 3aremissing! There HAS to be someone in the US that can help you. One has to wonder what happened that she would have heart failure?? OMG, this is so sad and I truly don't know how you're coping with this!!

Nancy Grace needs to hear about this case. I will write her but don't know how much good it will do.

In the interim, if there is anything we can do to help you, please say the word! Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down