Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland

4 posters

Go down

Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland Empty Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland Empty Re: Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 am

Any record of when the Judge got this letter? I don't believe a word of it. I don't trust incarcerated criminals to be truthful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland Empty Re: Letter Inmate wrote to Judge Strickland

Post by lisette Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

The only way I would believe any of it is if it was written before the body and surrounding evidence was found...everything in there could have been made into a story by using the evidence that was found at the scene and other info that was already out there...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm

I could find no date; however, if you click on to WFTV.com and go into the Casey Anthony area, it looks pretty recent.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:00 am

What an interesting piece of literature.
Here's some of the things that stand out to me.

This letter writer used the same term that Andrea Lyons recently and tastelessly used referring to Caylee when she said "Casey did not kill HER KID" This same phrase is repeated a couple of times in this letter.

Casey's defense team has been chunking rocks at Krunk for some time now. Did this letter invoke the campaign against him? Cost him his job?
Speaking of the meter readers job... if he's was a big time drug dealer and hit man why in the hell is he working for the City?
oh let me guess they have good health insurance benefits!

The person that is being described was said to have seen Casey through the window doing drugs, more than once. And saw Caylee outside by herself. Makes me wonder if any of the Anthony's neighbors also saw Caylee outside unattended? Or did any of them notice an occupied car sitting outside the Anthony's house on more than one occasion?
I'll ask another, "Did anyone see this so called kidnapper sneak into the Anthony's garage to steal duct tape and a laundry bag?

Lets talk about trying to explain away Amy's forged checks. The letter writer wants us to think this was an attempt to pay back the stolen money. We all looked at Casey's Target receipts: beer, snacks, musinex, lingerie. Casey would have been sent in to Target to purchase electronics or some other high dollar items not the petty theft crap she bought.

If Casey suddenly found herself fat with drugs and cash, why would she need to jimmy open her daddy's shed to steal gas?
The person who pinned this letter tried to explain away every little sketchy detail to give Casey a plausible alibi.
BS
over reaction
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am

Who really penned this letter, sounds a little "defensive" to me and a lot of BS
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down