Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony home no longer in foreclosure

+3
jeanne1807
lisette
artgal16
7 posters

Go down

Anthony home no longer in foreclosure Empty Anthony home no longer in foreclosure

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
George and Cindy Anthony have worked out a deal to continue living in the home where their granddaughter Caylee lived, a family spokesperson told WESH 2 News.

Anthony family lawyer Brad Conway said the couple’s home is no longer in foreclosure.

Conway said the couple went into mediation and modified their loan.

“There is no way in the world they wanted to let this home go,” Conway said.

Many people remember heated protests outside of the home while Casey was out on bond and the jeers when she was rearrested.

Conway said the home is the last tangible link to their granddaughter, who went missing on June 16, 2008 when she was 2 years old. Her body was found in December of 2008.
Saving the home that Caylee grew up in is the single best piece of news they've had in well over two years,” said Conway.

He said the Anthonys were able to extend their mortgage and lower payments. The settlement has yet to be filed in court.

Even after two years, people still drive by at all hours and even pull into the Hopespring Drive home’s driveway, Conway told WESH 2.

“The house is still an attraction for people with morbid curiosity,” he said.

Conway also addressed the investigation into George Anthony by his daughter Casey’s defense team. He said the investigation does not mean lawyers will ever be able to point the finger at him for Caylee’s death.

“George Anthony is the most important lay witness in the case. He’s never been a suspect in this and he never will be,” Conway said.

Meanwhile this week, an attorney for Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee’s remains, said Casey’s defense team will finish deposing him this week.

Kronk has denied any involvement in Caylee’s disappearance or death, but Casey’s defense team has said it wants to introduce evidence from Kronk’s past to suggest investigators should have investigated him more thoroughly.

source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Anthony home no longer in foreclosure Empty Re: Anthony home no longer in foreclosure

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:43 pm

I don't see the Anthonys marriage holding up to long. I am thinking the house is going to be in CA name only.
thinking
I could not live in a house where my Grand Daughter was murdered by her Mother. These people are making their own hell at this point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anthony home no longer in foreclosure Empty Re: Anthony home no longer in foreclosure

Post by lisette Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Saving the home that Caylee grew up in is the single best piece of news they've had in well over two years,” said Conway.
NEWS FLASH, Conman!! Caylee didn't get to grow up anywhere, thanks to their demon offspring!! CA just wants to have a nice home for KC to come home to when she is found innocent. Sarcasm
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Cindy couldnt afford to divorce George before - now with the economy & there being no equity in the house, she doesnt have a reason not to divorce him but I dont think they will divorce. Their family is decimated - they really only have each other and Lee now and at least the possiblity of another grandchild
through Lee and Mallory. I think they will stay together.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Cindy in court the other day looked like a defeated woman to me. Perhaps she can't work herself now. So maybe Broadway George will have to get up and go.

George comes from money so maybe Cindy stays with him waiting for the inheiritance he will someday hope to receive.

They might also have a book deal that will pay them quite a bit.

I think the marriage is dead but the Anthonys forge ahead. Always looking toward the light...sigh....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm

The way I see it...CA-has nothing...absolutely nothing. Her joy Caylee was taken away from her-forever-by her own daughter-for one word "spite". How full of hatred is that?
GA is devastated-he lost his grandbaby-who does he have to live for now? Cindy?
I can sort of see why they would still want to live there-it is there only way to hold on to the memory of Caylee--they are not yet ready to move on.
Their lives were completely destroyed by their own daughter. She alone did this. She can try and blame it on poor upbringing, blah-blah-blah--but, it still points to the fact that she alone killed her own flesh and blood. She destroyed and continues to destroy anyone near her.
This case still makes me shudder and lose sleep over it.
Precious, precious Caylee. You my dear, will forever have a piece of my heart. crying ❤
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Cherylz, thats true every word- actually I feel both
Cindy and George are defeated. However, if they would only embrace the truth about Casey, they could start to heal and see that they have a son, Lee who will one day most likely have children and they can move on. Casey will bring nothing but heartache.
When convicted and sent to prison, she certainly wont
decline to see them then. She will welcome anyone visiting her. The thought of that always reminds me of the ending of the movie Mildred Pierce, as her daughter is being taken away for murder, she says to Mildred, dont worry Mother, Ill get by. This is how I see Casey - she will get by just fine.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Yep, Artgal KC will get along just fine in prison. We have already seen special treatment from lawyers, guards and fellow jailbirds. She will be a well-liked prisoner there...I am afraid. She will adapt to her "new family". Pitiful, isn't she?
And yes, the A's are defeated. I pray they do the right thing by Caylee. Caylee never let them down in her lil' short life. I rem. CA saying after she had a hard day at work Caylee would wrap her arms around her and hug her. And we cannot forget the "are you tired Papa?" Caring so much for her great grandpa...when her own life would be in danger and ending in less then 24 hours from that moment.
May the A's do the right thing to preserve Caylee's memory. Then and only then can they begin the long, hard process of healing. I certainly wouldn't want to be them.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

artgal16 wrote:Cherylz, thats true every word- actually I feel both
Cindy and George are defeated. However, if they would only embrace the truth about Casey, they could start to heal and see that they have a son, Lee who will one day most likely have children and they can move on. Casey will bring nothing but heartache.
When convicted and sent to prison, she certainly wont
decline to see them then. She will welcome anyone visiting her. The thought of that always reminds me of the ending of the movie Mildred Pierce, as her daughter is being taken away for murder, she says to Mildred, dont worry Mother, Ill get by. This is how I see Casey - she will get by just fine.
love that movie. KC will get by and will end up preggers before it is all over.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Cindy in court the other day looked like a defeated woman to me. Perhaps she can't work herself now. So maybe Broadway George will have to get up and go.

George comes from money so maybe Cindy stays with him waiting for the inheiritance he will someday hope to receive.

They might also have a book deal that will pay them quite a bit.

I think the marriage is dead but the Anthonys forge ahead. Always looking toward the light...sigh....
I believe both George and Cindy are both on disability. crazy3
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 pm

artgal, how "right on the money" your post was...The only hope that the Ants have for any kind of life henceforth is to face the fact of what KC did, forget about her, and try to rebuild a life with Lee and Mallory as their focus...I think that they actually need to move somewhere else...And perhaps they will, in time...In order to heal, they have to accept the truth and start from there.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 am

CritterFan1 "KC will get by and will end up preggers before it is all over.."

You took the words right out of my mouth. I was thinking the very same thing. Then they will have another situation to deal with. What a shame.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing to do. You just have to walk away. For your own mental health. It's their mess and they have to clean it up. Enough is enough!

Sad but true.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:00 am

artgal16 wrote:ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. --
George and Cindy Anthony have worked out a deal to continue living in the home where their granddaughter Caylee lived, a family spokesperson told WESH 2 News.

Anthony family lawyer Brad Conway said the couple’s home is no longer in foreclosure.

Conway said the couple went into mediation and modified their loan.

“There is no way in the world they wanted to let this home go,” Conway said.

Many people remember heated protests outside of the home while Casey was out on bond and the jeers when she was rearrested.

Conway said the home is the last tangible link to their granddaughter, who went missing on June 16, 2008 when she was 2 years old. Her body was found in December of 2008.

He said the Anthonys were able to extend their mortgage and lower payments. The settlement has yet to be filed in court.

Even after two years, people still drive by at all hours and even pull into the Hopespring Drive home’s driveway, Conway told WESH 2.

“The house is still an attraction for people with morbid curiosity,” he said.

Conway also addressed the investigation into George Anthony by his daughter Casey’s defense team. He said the investigation does not mean lawyers will ever be able to point the finger at him for Caylee’s death.

“George Anthony is the most important lay witness in the case. He’s never been a suspect in this and he never will be,” Conway said.

Meanwhile this week, an attorney for Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee’s remains, said Casey’s defense team will finish deposing him this week.

Kronk has denied any involvement in Caylee’s disappearance or death, but Casey’s defense team has said it wants to introduce evidence from Kronk’s past to suggest investigators should have investigated him more thoroughly.

source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BBM.
Reading over VERY old posts this morning while I get laundry done.

I certainly hope they didn't get the lower payments etc thru the modification and mediation because the house was "the last tangible link to Caylee". If so, they have used poor little Caylee once again for their own gain. Utterly disgusting.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 am

Critterfan:
I believe both George and Cindy are both on disability. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If that is true, it really pisses me off. Disabled in what way, FGS????? My poor hubby had to endure red tape, pay an atty., and wait 5 years after he was in a terrible accident at work and destroyed his back. While we struggled to live on MY disability from the transplant. I wish I was physically healthy like Cindy and could go back to work. Nursing pays well and she was working in an office doing home health care. There's big money in that. They could easily live off her income alone, now that the thief is out of the house and there's no grand daughter to lavish money on for clothes, etc etc. But grifter Cindy prefers to sit on her can at home and get disbility.

She wasn't "right in the head" BEFORE this all happened. Since when can being a fruit loop and "grief" get you disability? I'd like to know what 'presumptive illness' she pulled out of her *** to get that? (The Presumptive Illness list is a list of disabilities (from which the applicant will not recover,) as determined by SSDI department.) Like MS, serious injury, head traumas, brittle diabetes, waiting for a transplant, etc. Her only disability is grief or the lack thereof. This makes me want to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 am

PTSD?
Pardoning The Slutty Daughter?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by HippieChick Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:16 pm

charminglane wrote:PTSD?
Pardoning The Slutty Daughter?

Oh charming, LOL and ROFLMOAO.

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down