Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video of KCs Life in Jail

+2
mommyof3kids
adelacruz
6 posters

Go down

New Video of KCs Life in Jail Empty New Video of KCs Life in Jail

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 am

Wesh has an updated article today with a video of a tour of KCs jail cell and activities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This video says that she has caused NO disruptions as an inmate, which does not match the story NG was reporting from the National Enquirer. Don't much think I'd want to be in her shoes...Check out that bed she sleeps on. Oh well, if you play, you pay!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Video of KCs Life in Jail Empty Re: New Video of KCs Life in Jail

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 am

I would die if I had to sleep right next to a toilet. E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She so deserves it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:05 am

I can't believe NG actually uses the Enquirer as her source and actually admits to it!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 am

lindamarie wrote:I would die if I had to sleep right next to a toilet. E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She so deserves it.

yup! eww! now i wonder who cleans their jail cell?
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 am

lovemysam wrote:I can't believe NG actually uses the Enquirer as her source and actually admits to it!!

After watching her show I so believe that is where she gets her information. All her breaking bombshell news is old news and not always correct. I like Jane so much more. I know NG does some good things but she is so rude and not the least bit humble except when it comes to her twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 am

Did it look to any of you like that "bed" she sleeps on had little holes in it? Or is it my eyes these days? :lol!:
Maybe for ventilation? :lol!:
Keep the critters out? affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 am

adelacruz wrote:
lindamarie wrote:I would die if I had to sleep right next to a toilet. E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She so deserves it.

I think she has to clean her own. Still did you see how close it was to the bed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:38 am

adelacruz Today at 11:31 am

lindamarie wrote:
I would die if I had to sleep right next to a toilet. E[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She so deserves it.

Hopefully they make her clean her own toilet.. with a toothbrush at THAT!! :lol!:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:40 am

I agree, NG has started getting info from the National Enquirer. I know because I pull one out in the grocery store line, and it will have an article with word for word what she reports a few days later. Um, that's not good... :oops:
(Can't help myself; I know it's all BS, but those lines at the store are long) :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 am

lindamarie wrote:
adelacruz wrote:

I think she has to clean her own. Still did you see how close it was to the bed?

yeah! lol that's the funny thing! i know i can't clean a toilet spotless and i don't think KC had ever cleaned a toilet in her life! welll..... she deserves it!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am

She's had her head in plenty!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Good one, lovemysam!!!
How true!
To be honest, she probably prefers this cell to living at home with CA. affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Ladies, it is her "room" not her cell if you'll remember from a jailhouse video with her parents. frying pan
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Ladies, it is her "room" not her cell if you'll remember from a jailhouse video with her parents. frying pan

critter, i love your pic! one of my faves! :D
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I agree, NG has started getting info from the National Enquirer. I know because I pull one out in the grocery store line, and it will have an article with word for word what she reports a few days later. Um, that's not good... :oops:
(Can't help myself; I know it's all BS, but those lines at the store are long) :lol!:
Can anyone say "Sensationalism"???? You do NOT want me to get started on Nancy Dis-Grace. :evil: frying pan
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm

CritterFan1 Today at 1:41 pm

Ladies, it is her "room" not her cell if you'll remember from a jailhouse video with her parents.

LMAO!!!!!! :P :bounce: :lol:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:

Ladies, it is her "room" not her cell if you'll remember from a jailhouse video with her parents.

Yea, she made it sound like she was staying at The Ritz, eating crab puffs.
:headbashing:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
mommyof3kids wrote:

Yea, she made it sound like she was staying at The Ritz, eating crab puffs.

ha ha ha!! Bravo
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
mommyof3kids wrote:

Yea, she made it sound like she was staying at The Ritz, eating crab puffs. :lol!:

It completely cracked me up when she said "my room"...... :lol!: She truly seems to have some delusion about where she is and why she's there, doesn't she?!?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 pm

I know, snaz, KC seems to think she's in her imaginary college dorm or something....Doing all her studying, reading. ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:34 pm

And anyone who REALLY believes KC is actually reading (and understanding!) LAW BOOKS, raise your hand......

ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Snaz wrote:And anyone who REALLY believes KC is actually reading (and understanding!) LAW BOOKS, raise your hand......

ROFLMAO

:lol: this would happen first :lightning:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 pm

If she doesn't watch out, she's goin to "outgrow" that tiny little "room" of hers............ ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 am

mimi4allchildren wrote:If she doesn't watch out, she's goin to "outgrow" that tiny little "room" of hers............ ROFLMAO

NO DOUBT MIMI!

I just have to say a little blurb about the enquirer. I want to know how do they print all that stuff that is so boldly untrue? I know they get sued sometimes and have lost. But I don't know how they don't get sued MORE.

I will say this though, I do believe there are some tidbits of truth in all the lies in the magazine. Just like KC's stories.

Some have proven true, at least in part over the years, also. I want to believe KC had a breakdown in jail. Don't bust my bubble on that one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 am

I only believe the stories when I want to them to be true. :) In the case of Casey showing any kind of remorse, hell to the no . . . . maybe 'cause they ran out of spicey chips. I think it's either total fiction or Baez told her to start acting up b/c they are heading toward the mental defect defense.

Last edited by lovemysam on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rephrase of thoughts)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 am

Think of the bed little Caylee rests in.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:09 am

lovemysam wrote:I only believe the stories when I want to them to be true. :) In the case of Casey showing any kind of remorse, hell to the no . . . . maybe 'cause they ran out of spicey chips. I think it's either total fiction or Baez told her to start acting up b/c they are heading toward the mental defect defense.

I'm not talking about her having any kind of remorse reaction. I'm thinking of the story about her cracking up on the table strapped down when she found out they were going for the needle. That visual makes me smile. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Tracey276 wrote:
lovemysam wrote:I only believe the stories when I want to them to be true. :) In the case of Casey showing any kind of remorse, hell to the no . . . . maybe 'cause they ran out of spicey chips. I think it's either total fiction or Baez told her to start acting up b/c they are heading toward the mental defect defense.

I'm not talking about her having any kind of remorse reaction. I'm thinking of the story about her cracking up on the table strapped down when she found out they were going for the needle. That visual makes me smile. :D
Wonder if Lee w/be laughing inappropriately then!!!! :?:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 am

Okay, I had only heard of NG until Jan of this year. I started watching her a bit, because of KC case. I did not like her attitude in the very beginning of my discovery. NG has now worn me out. I do not even watch her show anymore. I think she markets to a paticlar type of people. Yikes, I am going to quote Wrap on this one............ You do NOT want me to get started on NG.

quote="Wrapitup"]
unleashthelawyers wrote:I agree, NG has started getting info from the National Enquirer. I know because I pull one out in the grocery store line, and it will have an article with word for word what she reports a few days later. Um, that's not good... :oops:
Can anyone say "Sensationalism"???? You do NOT want me to get started on Nancy Dis-Grace. :evil: frying pan[/quo
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down