Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blink on Crime scores again

4 posters

Go down

Blink on Crime scores again Empty Blink on Crime scores again

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:45 pm

This is extremely interesting point of law today on blink on crimes site:

Orlando, FL– Tomorrow Brad Conway and his Clients, George and Cindy Anthony will be in court to argue against the release of the autopsy report of their granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, you have a motion unserved to the presiding judge, unserved to the media whom the judge points out is the proper party of service, from people that claim to have “standing” as custodians of Caylee’s remains.

To my knowledge, that does not grant them any rights to her Estate or make them a Trustee to anything having to do with anything other than the guardianship of her remains. Not be crass, but in theory, they are the equivalent of a mortuary; that’s all. How many funeral homes or mortuaries are you aware of that can block the release of a Clients autopsy being released in accordance with state law? end

So why would Judge Strickland allow this? It sounds to me like Brad Conway has improperly filed a motion and that he and the Ants have no standing whatsoever to do so!
That sounds like a big error on Stricklands part.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link and reduced to one para)
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Blink on Crime scores again Empty Re: Blink on Crime scores again

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:50 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA power of attorney over their grandaughter? thats funny HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

:panda:
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:03 pm

This is Caylee's way to tell everyone based on science what happened to her. Caylee deserves justice. I believe the judge wanted a chance to hear from the media. He will be hearing from them alright. The law entitles the media to that autopsy report.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Thanks for this, art!
This could mean that if Conway did improperly file the motion then it will have no merit. The media will be all over it.
This could be good news?? Bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Yes I think so, though somewhere I read that in Florida the family can ask for suppression of an autopsy report if it would cause distress so that might give the Ants the standing to make the motion. Court tomorrow at 11 am to we will see then.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:44 pm

In Conways motion disguised as an actual motion, George and Cindy Anthony claim to have an executed Power of Attorney over Caylee’s remains from their daughter Casey Anthony. Notice I used the word claim. In Brad Conways motion to the court, Conway references the POA, but never includes it as an exhibit, which would of course be required.

Maybe Judge Strickland just wants to see more drama? Or lack thereof? Maybe he let this Motion fly so that we including the media can have a field day with it??

Just sayin.... :idk:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:47 pm

thanks for the Thread Artgal WOW

I also agree with Lindamaire
This is Caylee's way to tell everyone based on science what happened to her. Caylee deserves justice. I believe the judge wanted a chance to hear from the media. He will be hearing from them alright. The law entitles the media to that autopsy report

Very Welll said
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 pm

YEAH give caylee her voice!!! CAYLEE TELL EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!! Smash PC
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 am

I have two questions. So, is tomorrow's hearing going to be both, the media's request to intervene on the tape and the autopsy report?
Do we know if it will be live?

Last edited by Tracey276 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down