Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blink on Crimes shocking story

+2
adelacruz
artgal16
6 posters

Go down

Blink on Crimes shocking story Empty Blink on Crimes shocking story

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

I got this from blink on crime - Even though many have speculated that Jose Baez
would try to throw the Ants under the bus, I really never believed it. Is this possible?
No wonder Casey never looks at her parents anymore when going in and out of court.
And no wonder the Baez wont let them visit her. Brad Conways remarks on the abc
morning show yesterday showed that there was a definite crack in the relationship between Cindy and George and Baez
From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Orlando, FL– Yesterday marks the anniversary of what most believe to be the death of 34 month old Caylee Marie Anthony. Whether it was in the early morning hours, or other, we may never know for certain. The only certainty I am aware of is that this doe eyed cherub has owned our hearts since we saw her for the first time. I will forever hear that clip “Momma Poppa” in my head and hear her voice.

Unfortunately, George and Cindy Anthony, together with their attorney Brad Conway, took this anniversary opportunity to fire the first shot over the bow to what I have been eluding to for months. Casey Anthony’s defense team, led by Jose Baez is coming after them directly to save their client from the death penalty. The tactics of covering up for Casey, perpetuating her lies, lying to investigators and the public in an effort to protect their daughter from being held accountable for her actions; is the very evidence Baez and team will cite to attempt to acquit their client and implicate her parents.

Starting Today, In an exclusive to blinkoncrime.com, I will be exploring in an aptly titled progressive series what I believe the pivotal evidence, discrepancies in witness testimony, and behind the scenes insight of the major players in this case will reveal; and will ultimately lead to the successful prosecution of Casey Anthony in the death of her
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Blink on Crimes shocking story Empty Re: Blink on Crimes shocking story

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 pm

wow.. it was shocking that the ants attorney finally said it's baez's fault that they can't visit KC.
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

George and Lee never liked Baez - Yes, that is shocking as well
as Conway saying that the Anthonys "dont know the truth"
but that Casey was. I just cannot believe that Baez will try to blame the Anthonys as Blink on crime is saying. Does he mean
that Baez is going to try to say that Cindy or George killed Caylee?
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Im stumped!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm

artgal, hi, its me, jetintx (was jettx at the other place)...I read this too and I thought that it was very interesting. blink has some really good, factual information on her site. Where i become confused is with the trust fund....do you know what they are talking about?

I have no doubt that KC will try to throw the fam under the bus, heck I think she and Bozo have been waiting for a freight train! She has already tried to ruin Lee with her accusations, she despises her mother, and I believe she thinks GA is a sniveling simpleton...like CA does. CA & GA tried and tried to talk her out of Bozo at the very beginning of her jail stint.

Its all interesting...what do you guys think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm

Artgal, I don't, personally, think Bozo will try to say the Ants killed Caylee.... but I DO think he will use their history with KC to blame them for her death. I'm convinced that even though the defense is saying KC is "innocent", they know they will not be able to prove she didn't have ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death. And once the prosecution presents all their evidence, they will try to absolve her of responsibility by placing it squarely on the Ants shoulders. They have to try to cast blame somewhere other than KC..... who else is there? The nanny story won't fly... and there's no way on this earth they can make ANYONE think Jesse Grund had anything to do with it.

As I have said before, the Ants should be afraid...they should be VERY afraid......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 pm

ALL Bozo wants is for his client to get off, then he can be a millionair for life. it doesnt matter who he steps on.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Exactly, snaz.
And that prob is why KC cannot look them in the eye. She knows the plan. They will blame everything on the Ants thinking it will make poor KC look "innocent". NOT the actual murder, but anything to make the jurors feel sympathy for KC because of her "environment" and family stressful relationship. JMO It\\'s Not Fair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm

I just heard GA say he had breakfast with Caylee on the morning of the 16th. Also that he put Caylee in the car when she left with her Mom. That is the first time I have heard about that morning. Is it the truth? I am having some doubts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:43 pm

He sure did say that, linda, on the Early Show yesterday.
First I've ever heard him say it...either one of those statements. As a matter of fact, in his LE or FBI interview (can't remember which at the moment) he stated he saw them the first time together as they were walking out the door and he was watching his "cooking show". So somehow, the story is not the same...... confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:He sure did say that, linda, on the Early Show yesterday.
First I've ever heard him say it...either one of those statements. As a matter of fact, in his LE or FBI interview (can't remember which at the moment) he stated he saw them the first time together as they were walking out the door and he was watching his "cooking show". So somehow, the story is not the same...... confused

That is when I start to doubt what a person is telling me when the story changes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm with you on that, lindamarie
And I wish I was on that Harley with you right now riding till the road runs out.... :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Brad Conway video from June 16th.
The trial may be a year from now is how that ended. It\\'s Not Fair
Can't Brad get a court order so the Anthony's can visit KC? I would be fighting tooth and nail to see my daughter. I would be there as much as possible pleading and insisting my daughter tell the truth if I was them. I would fight for that chance in if I was their shoes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:32 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I'm with you on that, lindamarie
And I wish I was on that Harley with you right now riding till the road runs out.... :bounce:

That is how I ride till the road runs out. I went out riding around the lake for a while tonight. It is such a peaceful feeling for me to be riding and not thinking about anything except the road ahead of me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 pm

Conway seems to be adding fuel to the fire.
Some of his statements yesterday were ONLY made to cast reasonable doubt. JMO, but I think he needs to stay off TV and just try to keep the Ants quiet; nothing else, nothing more.
I did find his statements about why the Ants do not visit KC in jail very interesting; seems he was giving Baez a little something to worry about.......He was sending Baez a message, and I hope Baez got it WTF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, linda. I'm glad I shared that little "secret" with you about Harleys. Even named my dog "Harley" one time.
Perfect way to clear your mind. And to feel total freedom You Go Girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Juanita wrote:ALL Bozo wants is for his client to get off, then he can be a millionair for life. it doesnt matter who he steps on.

How do they say? "I agree to disagree" but I must add I somewhat agree. :)

All he is supposed to do is get his client off and he may already be a millionaire, it is not my business, but I agree w/ you on this, he will, and it is his job, to step on whomever, in order to protect his client.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 am

Juanita wrote:ALL Bozo wants is for his client to get off.
in more ways then one! Eeewww :loser:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:26 am

[b]lol nitespinner
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:36 am

I'm pretty sure Brad Conway said this one other time as well, about Baez being the reason they didn't see KC. I can't remember if it was LK or the Early Show. They were asked why they don't go to see her. Brad jumped in and answered they wanted to and something to the effect he saw nothing wrong with going to visit her. Also that the reason was, the defense of KC. I'll see if I can find it.

BTW, I am slowing getting moved into my new house and should be back talking to ya'll full time. I miss you all SO much. Don't forget about me. ;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:26 am

Tracey276 wrote:I'm pretty sure Brad Conway said this one other time as well, about Baez being the reason they didn't see KC. I can't remember if it was LK or the Early Show. They were asked why they don't go to see her. Brad jumped in and answered they wanted to and something to the effect he saw nothing wrong with going to visit her. Also that the reason was, the defense of KC. I'll see if I can find it.

BTW, I am slowing getting moved into my new house and should be back talking to ya'll full time. I miss you all SO much. Don't forget about me. ;)
Good luck w/your move, Tracey!! We will be here for you when you get settled! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 am

Tracey276 wrote:I'm pretty sure Brad Conway said this one other time as well, about Baez being the reason they didn't see KC. I can't remember if it was LK or the Early Show. They were asked why they don't go to see her. Brad jumped in and answered they wanted to and something to the effect he saw nothing wrong with going to visit her. Also that the reason was, the defense of KC. I'll see if I can find it.

It was on the LK show - the last one the A's were on and LK finally got around to asking some of the harder questions - which a lot of people didn't think he would do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down