Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009

+4
laga
Juanita
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
8 posters

Go down

Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009 Empty Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bla bla bla
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009 Empty Re: Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm

I can't watch the video because I am at work. Wrap, can you sum it up in a nutshell for me? :study:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009 Empty Re: Brad Conway's reaction to the Autopsy Results Release June 19, 2009

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:20 pm

"they dont want people to talk about this endlessly and speculate about the duct tape"

" the anthonys want to remember their grandaughter the way they last saw her"
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:23 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I can't watch the video because I am at work. Wrap, can you sum it up in a nutshell for me? :study:
Conway saying the report does not show anything, says the Ant's w/not look at the results but he will read and "prepare" them. Conway says the Ant's "anguish and the fact that their daughter is on trial for her daughter's murder" trumps the Sunshine Laws. Says the public does not have a right to know RIGHT NOW. Reporter asking how the release w/affect Casey. Conway says the potential jury pool will be affected with the autopsy results being released. Conway says the duct tape had a "dramatic affect on George and Cindy and the Ant's want to remember the way Caylee looked a year ago, and the duct tape results in the autopsy "renews" the Ant's grief.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:24 pm

conway says "i dont think the public has a right to know right now" he says they can find out during the trial.

its the law you idiot! id like to see him be on another case where the sunshine law actually favors his case and lets see what a hippocrite he becomes
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:35 pm

I think we know the real reason...because they went on LKL and LIED about the ducttape and said it was not on the mouth, rather it was "nearby".
That, and now everyone knows the body had been there since the very beginning.
Conway even lied on LKL that night. I caught him in at least one.
That's the real reason. JMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm

REALLY MIMI?? @LKL "nearby" what a bunch of idiots!!! were they going to lie until casey escapes from jail? their lies are not going to fly!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:37 pm

I'd like to ask "CON-way" why his clients aren't upset by the fact that their granddaughter had duct tape wrapped around and around her head and thrown out beside the road in a garbage bag by their own daughter, but instead are upset that the public, by law, have the ability to read the facts. As I said on another post, I think they would be happy if kc was released and they could all live in la-la land pretending their granddaughter is still awaiting her third birthday and all is well. They need to find the appropriate place for their anger and accept the facts as they are. What they are doing is in not in honor of Caylee.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm

And now they for sure can't do their missing kid routine since Caylee was right there as soon as they last saw her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:06 pm

yup all those sightings at airports and new york phone calls and casey talking about her lawyer doing work investigating for her etc, it ALL goes right out the window! woooops!

the ants dont want to face this now because their media blitz will be hurt and i bet caylees foundation is not going to get funded either. nobody wants to invite them back as the poor grandparents. they are now reduced to being yelled at by NG lol.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Cindy needs to apologize to Tim Miller, LP, and the media cause she blamed them for everything.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Wrapitup Today at 3:23 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
I can't watch the video because I am at work. Wrap, can you sum it up in a nutshell for me?
Conway saying the report does not show anything, says the Ant's w/not look at the results but he will read and "prepare" them. Conway says the Ant's "anguish and the fact that their daughter is on trial for her daughter's murder" trumps the Sunshine Laws. Says the public does not have a right to know RIGHT NOW. Reporter asking how the release w/affect Casey. Conway says the potential jury pool will be affected with the autopsy results being released. Conway says the duct tape had a "dramatic affect on George and Cindy and the Ant's want to remember the way Caylee looked a year ago, and the duct tape results in the autopsy "renews" the Ant's grief.

Blah Blah is right! I want to know how they can find a jury pool that has not been affected by any of this news?? I know a change of venue isn't going to make a difference either! (p.s., I have to keep my comments short and sweet today...I actually have to work today :roll: )
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:11 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH if cindy wants to argue for hiding the autopsy report DUE TO RENEWED GRIEF, whats she gonna do for the trial?? the trial is like, well her daughters on trial with death penalty on!!! is she going to try to object to the presentation of the evidence? give me a fracking break.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Hi..I am a nebee...the Ant's are full of it, renewed grief??? Ah, excuse me BUT I would think the grief for them as with any normal folks who lost their granchild, has been ongoing.

At the trial Cindy will be chewing gum to beat the band!!! I bet she would love to jump up and take over with ojections!!!!
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:20 pm

rlmnurse wrote:Hi..I am a nebee...the Ant's are full of it, renewed grief??? Ah, excuse me BUT I would think the grief for them as with any normal folks who lost their granchild, has been ongoing.

At the trial Cindy will be chewing gum to beat the band!!! I bet she would love to jump up and take over with ojections!!!!

I think your going to fit in around here with the gum chewing thing. :lol:

I was actually pained to see GA grief today. But for some reason I could not muster up any sympathy for CA. I can't really explain why I feel differently about GA when I see him break down as opposed to CA fake grief. CA is just plain PO'D and being nasty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:53 pm

lindamarie wrote:
rlmnurse wrote:Hi..I am a nebee...the Ant's are full of it, renewed grief??? Ah, excuse me BUT I would think the grief for them as with any normal folks who lost their granchild, has been ongoing.

I think your going to fit in around here with the gum chewing thing. :lol:

I was actually pained to see GA grief today. But for some reason I could not muster up any sympathy for CA. I can't really explain why I feel differently about GA when I see him break down as opposed to CA fake grief. CA is just plain PO'D and being nasty.

I feel the same way when I see George, I do feel for him, but Cindy, she is a different story!!!
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm

I agree that GA was torn up today, and it's hard not to sympathize with him at times. On the other hand, CA is not a likeable person, she's abrasive, defiant, and she's angry for all the wrong reasons. Just like today in court....She showed disrespect for the judge by shaking her head back and forth, like "no no" the whole time.
You just don't disrespect authority. I wish they could both get the help they need to come to terms with this before something even worse could happen. You could tell today that something in that family is about to BLOW.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 pm

:loser:

Of course Conway didnt want the autopsy report to get out to the public. It makes him look like the liar that he is by telling Larry King that there was no duck tape around Caylee's head. I believe he said when asked was "UNtrue".

Not to mention Dr.G made it pretty clear that Caylee's remains where never moved from that location and she had definately been dead for as many months, so the big "private" phone call that Casey got from Caylee talking about her shoes and a books the day before CA called 911 never took place, like we needed a medical examiner to tell us that, but hey...isnt looking good for Baez.

Last edited by Lynne on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can lol j/k)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Lynne wrote "Dr.G made it pretty clear that Caylee's remains where never moved from that location and she had definately been dead for as many months, so the big "private" phone call that Casey got from Caylee talking about her shoes and a books the day before CA called 911 never took place"

Excellent point, Lynne, reminding us of just one of KC's big lies.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:42 pm

oh yea of course, shes a big fat liar. bigger and fatter every day. she makes her parents look like fools. :slap:
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm sorry, but I could not muster any sympathy for GA or CA. Of course, Brad would not put CA up there to ask the report be delayed. She doesn't know how to cry, and wouldn't you love to see her go off on Strickland, like she did the guys from Morgan & Morgan?

GA is a wuss, and probably cries a lot, look who he has to live with. His tears were not for Caylee, only his own selfishness for himself, CA and KC. None of them have ever stood up for Caylee, and they never will.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:22 am

I read the duct tape was placed there before decomposition , so most likely than not was put there before death.
However I did not see mention of heart shaped sticker if anyone did please show me where it is at.
I think the didnt want it released because being that the duct tape was there before decompostion and decomposition begins irght away we can all conclude it was there when caylee died and placed on her before she died, perhaps to silence her to teach her what shut up means or God only knows what but now we know without doubt that it was there and was placed there not to hold mouth shut after body died but to hold mouth shut before it died.
in nutshell that is what they didnt want us to know dont you think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:41 am

The sticker was in another doc dump. This was solely about the autopsy and the skeletal remains and what was found either directly attached to the bones and/or what was found in the trash bags and laundry bag.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 am

:D thanks!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 am

DebB wrote::D thanks!!!!
Your welcome!! Since the heart shaped sticker was not attached to the duct tape and was found in the dirt away from the skeleton, it was not considered part of the actual autopsy.

I just had a thought. If LE found a laundry bag exactly like the one at the crimescene at the Ant's during the search warrant, all the prosecution has to do is ask Cindy "did you have two exact laundry bags like the one found at the crimescene?'"
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Your welcome!! Since the heart shaped sticker was not attached to the duct tape and was found in the dirt away from the skeleton, it was not considered part of the actual autopsy.

I just had a thought. If LE found a laundry bag exactly like the one at the crimescene at the Ant's during the search warrant, all the prosecution has to do is ask Cindy "did you have two exact laundry bags like the one found at the crimescene?'"
If I'm not mistaken LE found 2 laundry bags in the garage that match the one at the scene. I also heard they are sold in a set of three from TARGET. I'm not certain but I think I read this on ScaredMonkeys.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 am

ive always thought they found a matching bag at the ants home yes, but dont remember the details.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 am

They found an exact match in the search warrant on the 11th.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 am

lol shes so stupid loll :rendeer:
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 am

I don't really care for BRAD anymore. He has lost all shreds of integrity maintaining a connection to that big ole pack of Liars.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 am

Wrapitup wrote:

seems a common household item would be harder to prove, I own four white laundry bags dunno what name brand is on them they are my other house in my washroom they came with metal holders in a spiral you know to make white baskets........seems they would have harder time proving it,
many layers of duct tape on her mouth many layers........., I wondered something really disgusting,

did she take tape put it on Caylees mouth and then place her front of a mirror with duct tape on her mouth with a heart shaped sticker? To torment Caylee?
Is her drop in the bucket going to be that Mom helped her cover up the death?
How much torment and tortuos games did Caylee endure in her life time?
It is all too much really it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 am

Wrap wrote "I just had a thought. If LE found a laundry bag exactly like the one at the crimescene at the Ant's during the search warrant, all the prosecution has to do is ask Cindy "did you have two exact laundry bags like the one found at the crimescene?'"

I have always thought, if it is true they left on the 16th, then maybe KC had used these bags to pack up her things to move out. If so, wouldn't they clearly find some evidence or DNA in these bags of KC herself? Or, if the white one was used as a dirty laundry bag in the Ants home, there might certainly be traces of the family's DNA within the white laundry bag? Whatcha all think?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:57 am

I get confused about some of these things that have been reported because there are SO many things that come out, but it seems I read that the laundry bag was verified as coming from the Ants home. At one time, I read it was LAs laundry bag; I think that may have been speculation. :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmnurse Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:09 am

The laundry bags come in sets of 3 I believe and so that is how they determined it came from the Ant's because they found 2 at their house.
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:18 pm

seems as though I read something about the description of what Caylee was wearing on the 16th when George claims is the last time he saw Caylee...that that description George gave....is what Caylee was in fact wearing .... when they found the remains. Same shirt?

Has anyone read anything about this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:48 pm

I have read both; same shirt and not the same shirt. Anyone??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 am

Here's a link describing what she was wearing when last seen (by George). She was wearing "a pink shirt with jean shorts, white sneakers"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the autopsy report mentions glittery lettering spelling out Big trouble comes in small packages with pink on the backing...so it does sound like a pink shirt was found with the remains.

Of course I'm betting George will swear up and down the pink shirt she was wearing did NOT say, "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" because G&C are covering up for their daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 am

I am thinking that the man underneath all this bullcrap web of lies he has told and his wife has told ........I am thinking and could be wrong but truly think the reason he is so upset so emotional is because he cannot deal with the lies they have spun
liek a NORMAL person would feel
the guilt is eating him alive killing him and I think in the end it will be him who spills the beans well.....I am hoping anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:35 pm

NiteSpinR,

I agree with you, B Conway has lost all shreads of dignity. He has proven to be INEFFECTIVE, IMHO, as an attorney. All this publicity he was seeking is a double edged sword.

During the depos w/JM, he couldn't control the ANT's, they seem to think THEY were in control. JM repeatedly WARNED Conway he would proceed to have them held in CONTEMPT of court, he did just exactly that, now we are awaiting their next performances, JJEEEEEEEEZ, I hope CA leaves that GUM at home.

The motion filed to prevent the Autopsy results from being released were WITHOUT merit, any 1st yr. law student knows that so we can only assume Conway knew also.

With the Autoposy results released, it is going to be IMPOSSIBLE for the ANT's to go on Nat TV without answering questions even with Conway at their side. What did they think of Caylee's suffering? The duct Tape? yadayadayada. They can't dispute Dr. G except to look more inept. There will be NO TIME left for them to promote themselves & their foundation, JMHO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down