Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

+6
ladyjustice37
Juanita
cherylz
adelacruz
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! Empty Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 am

WFTV has them and will have them online shortly.

Last edited by t2smith on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks, Lovemysam. You are quick as lightening!!!!!!!! Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 am

Great reporting, lovemysam!

WFTV was the first station to obtain the autopsy report results and WFTV.com will post them as they come in

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am

autopsy:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Snaz Today at 12:01

This is the report:

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Well, I guess The Ants didn't want anyone to read the page about how the skeleton had been there since the beginning. Maybe that's what all this was about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:12 pm

"Duct tape CLEARLY placed PRIOR to decomposition..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:"Duct tape CLEARLY placed PRIOR to decomposition..."
That does not say the duct tape was placed post mordem, it just says no one put duct tape on her before she started decomposing.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:14 pm

The best part so far: "there is nothing inconsistent with the body being placed there soon after the date of being last seen alive"..
There go all the other "theories"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:17 pm

i think the big deal was her being there early and not while kc was in jail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 pm

So, who's going to be the first to print out a copy and mail it to KC?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Per WFTV, more autopsy docs are being posted.... here is the latest:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Oops, Wrap.. I was all alone posting on the wrong thread!! frying pan
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 pm

So far so good for the prosecution of KC. I wish they would get the other 49 some pages posted. I understood there was 60 pages????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Paige Today at 12:22 pm

So, who's going to be the first to print out a copy and mail it to KC?

I WILL! And I will also ask her how she feels about her daughter's remains being scattered around the woods by animals!! What a biatch and I want her to fry! Electric Chair

Can you tell I am just livid right now! I think the Ant's were right about something... having this autopsy released is going to make people more angry and hate them even more then we already do, if that is even possible? Shocked 2
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Oops, Wrap.. I was all alone posting on the wrong thread!! frying pan
It's okay!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm

i almost started sobbing when i read that about the overlapping pieces of duct tape! and reading that her body was scattered everywhere! *sigh* one of her tooth is still missing :(

Last edited by adelacruz on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

adelacruz Today at 12:29 pm

i almost started sobbing when i read that about the overlapping pieces of duct tape! and reading that her body was scattered everywhere! *sigh* one of her tooth is still missing

And pieces of her little hand are still missing too! I am actually really emotional right now! I had to stop reading it for a minute because it makes me sooooo sad to know that this precious little angel was thrown out like garbage for the animals. I have never wanted to hurt anyone as much as I want KC!! :loser:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

adelacruz wrote:i almost started sobbing when i read that about the overlapping pieces of duct tape! and reading that her body was scattered everywhere! *sigh* one of her tooth is still missing :(

If there were overlapping pieces of duct tape, might there be a fingerprint that has been protected all this time?

This sounds like VERY good news to me.... and may be the very reason they put the DP back on the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

"The bones had to have been decomposed and scattered prior to the leaves falling and covering up the bones during the fall season of 2008."

Stated in autopsy report
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 pm

The overlapping duct tape-what did she want to make sure Caylee couldn't pull it off. And, the shirt lettering--"big trouble comes small"--right there is her motive--she no longer wanted to bother being a mother, that and wanting revenge on CA. I literally feel ill right now.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 pm

:( and there's more pages?? gotta breath, don't want the boss to see me cry
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

lindamarie wrote:So far so good for the prosecution of KC. I wish they would get the other 49 some pages posted. I understood there was 60 pages????

Lindamarie, here is the WFTV news article that has a link to all parts of the autopsy. They update it, so you probably need to refresh until they are finished loading everything.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm

States that during the hot, rainy months in Florida, a body can be skeletonized in less than a month; sometimes in only 2 weeks.

Also that the body of a small child in the hot temps in Florida during summer months, could be completely skeletonized in TWO WEEKS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm

no mention of heart residue?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm

If there were overlapping pieces of duct tape, might there be a fingerprint that has been protected all this time?

This sounds like VERY good news to me.... and may be the very reason they put the DP back on the table.

Agree'd!!!!

cherylz Today at 12:36 pm

The overlapping duct tape-what did she want to make sure Caylee couldn't pull it off. And, the shirt lettering--"big trouble comes small"--right there is her motive--she no longer wanted to bother being a mother, that and wanting revenge on CA. I literally feel ill right now.

What a selfish biatch! I am now confident that she will be convicted and put to death. All the jury has to do is read this autopsy and have the finger prints on the duct tape and she is toast :lightning:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm

If this had been my granddaughter that I was reading this report on I would need to be locked up in a mental ward. Reading how the animals drug her little body parts around is almost more than I can bare. Sassy if your reading this….there was not one piece of duct tape over Caylee’s little mouth but several layers. It was put on in such a fashion that it was not meant to ever come off. Her death was not an accident and I hope reading this convinces you she meant to kill little Caylee. I am so sad and grief stricken but mostly so angry at KC. How could she do this to this to Caylee? Kill her and then throw her away for the animals to feed on. I have changed my mind on the death penalty. KC needs to fry for what she did. Now I see why the Anthony’s did not want this released it is going to really anger people. And bull to what Conway said I know they read it already. The family always gets the report before the public. :evil: :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

adelacruz Today at 12:37 pm

and there's more pages?? gotta breath, don't want the boss to see me cry

Adela~ Aren't we going to be hugging and kissing our baby girls ALL night tonight or WHAT??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm

Conclusion that the body was dumped on Suburban Drive during early stages of decay before significant disarticulation occurred and animals then scattered.

Note to Baez. Forget your other scams.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm

adelacruz wrote::( and there's more pages?? gotta breath, don't want the boss to see me cry

I am having the same problem. People want to know what is wrong with me. I have been asked what wrong did someone die? I am like yes someone died. I want out of here so I can grieve.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Lovemysam said:no mention of heart residue?

Not from what I read. Is this the complete report, or are they downloading in stages? Does anyone know?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm

All parts of the autopsy have now been posted on WFTV:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

lindamarie Today at 12:46 pm

adelacruz wrote:

I am having the same problem. People want to know what is wrong with me. I have been asked what wrong did someone die? I am like yes someone died. I want out of here so I can grieve.

And I have to meet with clients any minute now!!! :(
I stopped reading for now because I just can't stop with the emotions... it's too hard to deal with at the moment.
To think that my daughter is the same age now when CL left this earth... it's hard to think of anyone hurting her, you know?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Lindamarie, I agree, that duct tape was meant to stay there--could that have been the cause of death, it covered her lower mandilble and part of her upper mandible-(upper jaw)-was it covering the nose too? the upper mandible runs pararell to your nares.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
adelacruz Today at 12:37 pm

Adela~ Aren't we going to be hugging and kissing our baby girls ALL night tonight or WHAT??

yeah mommy... :'( ok guys gotta take a break... can't handle it today!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

I think she was duct taped and put in the trunk knowing she would die in there. What a horrible horrible way to die. Reading about her little teeth after just being to the dentist with Katie for the first time was gut wrenching to me. I know after all the time that went by that the toxicology reports showed nothing. It still leaves me with an impression that KC put that duct tape over Caylee to keep her quiet and threw her in the trunk alive so KC could keep her date with Tony that night. Also to assure CA would never win and get Caylee from her. I am so upset and have about an hour and half to go here at work. Sassy are you here and reading this? You were just in Florida for a while and could not handle the heat. How do you feel about Caylee being thrown in a trunk to die from the heat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 pm

cherylz wrote:Lindamarie, I agree, that duct tape was meant to stay there--could that have been the cause of death, it covered her lower mandilble and part of her upper mandible-(upper jaw)-was it covering the nose too? the upper mandible runs pararell to your nares.

im sure this is in the report somewhere, the skeleton shows where the nose would be, the duct tape would also be curved or stretched at that point, maybe.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 pm

don't forget the chloroform factor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Caylee Anthony Autopsy, Remains, Skeletal dispersal Reports (Read Here!)

I have them posted in the Accused Casey Anthony Section here @ VH (page by page)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:07 pm

This was my fear all along, that she was taped and thrown in the trunk, to slowly suffocate. How terrifying--I cannot understand. And that is a slow, excruciating death, and she was cognicent that her mother did this to her. If she were drugged first, she would not have been so aware. Maybe this was not the case, but it is what I feared. I have a sick, sick feeling in me.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

cherylz Today at 1:07 pm

This was my fear all along, that she was taped and thrown in the trunk, to slowly suffocate. How terrifying--I cannot understand. And that is a slow, excruciating death, and she was cognicent that her mother did this to her. If she were drugged first, she would not have been so aware. Maybe this was not the case, but it is what I feared. I have a sick, sick feeling in me.
cherylz

Me too!!! Barf
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 pm

My co-worker seems to think that if she may have drowned in the pool, that they would be able to tell in an autopsy even if the body was bones. I for one find that hard to beleive. Any one else have any say on that?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Lovemysam said:no mention of heart residue?

Not from what I read. Is this the complete report, or are they downloading in stages? Does anyone know?
No internal organs at all. Sad.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:29 pm

i dont think the clothing she was wearing is proof she didnt drown in the pool, she could have fallin in with those clothes on, however, i think the duct tape makes an accident highly unlikely.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:30 pm

Bottom Line:

Lettering: Big Trouble Comes In (I would bet the rest would have said small packages) THIS IS A VERY, VERY SICK AND TWISTED WOMAN!!

Proof that her body was thrown into the woods early on and NOT MOVED!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Im here, lindamarie..and as you know the florida heat WAS too much for me!

With the toxicology back the way it is, i no longer have any faith it could have been some kind of accident. I had some small hope, not for casey's sake, but because caylee may have been young but she knew what was going on around her. She knew it was her mother that taped her mouth shut. She knew it was her mother her threw her into a dark trunk and left her there.

The trunk was covered in traces of chlorofom, but i no longer have any faith she knocked caylee out before doing those horrible things to her. I think she may have poured a bunch of it in the trunk, then threw a very awake and alive caylee in there, to stay.

ETA: and yes, ive seen the shirts that say "big trouble comes in small packages"... i dont doubt thats what the shirt said. As i was reading that part i got chills seeing all the words piece together. Automatically those shirts i've seen snapped in to my mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Wrap said: Proof that her body was thrown into the woods early on and NOT MOVED

Yes, more than enough proof on those many pages. This is what I really wanted to know more than anything else, and I've got a feeling that was the big deal about not wanting the autopsy to be released. Baez has always "hinted" that the body may have been "dumped" there while his "client" was in jail. Sorry, Baez. Find another scam.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
unleashthelawyers wrote:Lovemysam said:no mention of heart residue?

No internal organs at all. Sad.
Heart sticker?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:45 pm

..And I, along with a lot of you others, feel sick. Another case for me about "be careful what you ask for"...
I did want to know if there was proof she had been there the whole time; some of the rest, I could have done without. It's pretty cut and dry. And extremely heartwrenching.
Who, WHO, could do something like this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next