Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+14
gnreed
Turtle
TerryRose
CritterFan1
cherylz
artgal16
raine1953
Wrapitup
laga
charminglane
Praying For Faith
jeanne1807
Nama
lisette
18 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 am

Thank you BJ. I did check out the link but it was so weird. So Shawn posted behind a mask?
Another fantasy site, these just aren't any good but I don't really want to dive into it to find out, we've been there with the Zahra case and I don't think I want to find out what the members do.
So glad you don't belong! :celebration:
Either do I. Sarcasm
I love your avatar!

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Michael Myer

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 am

Michael Myers is a fictional character from the Halloween series of slasher films. He first appears in John Carpenter's Halloween (1978) as a young boy who murders his older sister, then fifteen years later returns home to murder more teenagers. In the original Halloween, the adult Michael Myers, referred to as The Shape in the closing credits, was portrayed by Nick Castle for most of the film, with Tony Moran and Tommy Lee Wallace substituting in during the final scenes. He was created by Debra Hill and John Carpenter. Michael Myers has appeared in ten films, as well as novels, a video game and several comic books.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AND

I can't imagine grown men being excited about this type of thing, but what the heck do I know!! :scratch:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Re: # 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 am

I can't sleep and woke up to all this breaking news. IF it's true about those strange video's and online games they play and the fact that they went and got illegal pills, had a party NY Eve, and have failed their poly's with Shawn getting up and walking out on the whereabouts of Hailey, I think they should both be behind bars right now.

Maybe when it is read when I am fully awake, I will feel differently. OMG, this is like another HaLeigh case.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:19 am

BJ♥️OR wrote:Michael Meyers is a site about Horror Movies; you can buy weird masks....check out the link. crazy3 Looks like some sort of fantasy site, but I'm not sure what all the members do; I don't belong! :lol!:

I checked out that site also. Strange. What is with all of this weird stuff today? crazy3

I refuse to watch movies like "Haloween" type shows.

:lol!: Not the cartoon ones, like you didn't know that.

This is all so disturbing. How do you even go about finding all of these weird websites. Like the Bakers and Dunn/Shawn find them. I guess I just do not think like they do. It turns my stomach.

Wrap, when I read that Shawn got up and left his poly, I couldn't believe it. To me that is a sign of being guilty. These people can't take poly's because of the drugs they have taken.?????????

Poor little Hailey!

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 am

I have to comment on all of the cute Avatars of the kids that BJ, raine, Wrap and laga have on here. The kids are very cute. You can tell they are loved.

We need to see some new pictures of Sassy's children.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Investigators Shift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, Adkins

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:24 am

Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins apparently had an unusual, if not sordid, reading list.
During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.
Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby."
According to affidavits secured by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act, authorities found the materials in a box in the bedroom shared by Billie Dunn and Adkins.
The affidavits also detailed witness accounts who said that Adkins was fascinated by horror/slasher films, and it is reported that he is a collector of movie memorabilia connected to the “Halloween” movie series.
The reading material in the box, according to the affidavit, contained material that Billie Dunn told authorities she had printed from a computer at her job which she brought home.
The material included 23 pages of material printed on Sept. 1 that was related to the Edmund Kemper, the so-called "Co-ed Killer." Another 20 pages printed on the same date was related to female mass murders, major cases and murder motives.
Another 18 pages was related to George Emil Banks, who killed five of his own children and went on a broader killing spree.
Another 13 pages were printed on Sept. 25 about Robert Leroy Anderson, a serial killer and sexual sadist. Another 37 pages were printed related to Robert Pickton, a Canadian pig farmer, about mass murder and as many as 23 missing Vancouver women.
Other material in the box included a photo of a pentagram, and information about vampires and the occult.
Fifteen pages printed on Sept. 29 was material related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown, a pair of killers in which Brown was painted as “a good girl gone bad” and incorporating sex and death.
Another 19 pages printed on the same day was related to the "Princes in the Tower," the Henry VIII murders, and the murder of family members "who were pre-pubertal and premeditated suffocation in bed."
Other material included multiple pages of material associated with the rap group Insane Clown Posse.
In total, the box contained 278 pages of material that investigators thumbed through as part of the investigation of the missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, a Colorado Middle School eighth-grader missing since Dec. 27.
The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.
The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Search Warrants

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:28 am

Affidavit for search of vehicle

Search warrant for vehicle

Search warrant for Dunn's phone

Affidavit for search of Dunn's phone
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 am

If you read anything about murder and crime these days all media give the most grusome details about the crime. We here on VH read those details too. However, I would not call it a "hobby". What would the cops find on the average person's computers and in their libraries and closets, if left to LE's own interpretations and without explanations from the owners of the materials?
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:07 pm

and without explanations from the owners of the materials?.
I am waiting for their explanations.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Good point laga. I have thought of that before as I read true crime stories. The searches I have done to educate myself on the stories I have read like "Chloroform" (for an example). I researched it well when the information came out in the case against KC. There is a child missing so all of that information will be looked at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Same with me. OMG, if someone looked at my hard drive they would probably reach conclusions that aren't even close about who I am. My ex would read true crime books, many of them I could not read because they were way too descriptive but he'd 'screen' them for me and I'd trust his judgement. My point is that he read the sickest books, but they were true, crimes committed by sick individuals but someone could have formed a horrible opinion of him because of his reading list.

On this case, I'm just trying to keep my mouth shut now and wait for whatever the truth is to come out.

BJ, thank you for explaining the Michael Myer guy, I've never seen the Halloween movie or any like it, neither did my kids until at least they didn't live with me, that type of violence I really drew the line at.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Just wondering who the uncle told when it happened about that very disturbing statement adkins made to him.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Michael Myers is the villain from the Halloween movies.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Friends, LE is not stupid. If they were to look at our computers' history, they would find research on various touchy topics, but also all would be linked to our activities here or elsewhere and they would just connect the dots. They know when they have discovered people who go beyond the types of info searches we do and are really into sadism, torture, and mayhem and are getting their thrills from viewing these sources. They know the profiles and they know that sooner or later people of this mindset act upon their inclinations and involve themselves in real life acts, probably they are so messed up that they get a sexual high from the sickest, most depraved acts. I think LE very well knows the difference between a "hobby" and people who are really deeply into it in real life. To prove that what they have found has lead to the injury or death or disappearance of a child is another matter. If Mom and bf were into this and she felt threatened by it, maybe we can all hope that she did in fact run away and found a safe haven. Unfortunately, it almost never happens that way. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty news conference for 4 p.m.

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Law enforcement have scheduled a news conference for 4 p.m. today at the Civic Center in Colorado City.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Rainbow wrote:Well, I FINALLY finished reading all 5 pages of this thread... and am I ever confused!! faint

First of all, the names of the cities are confusing! The last name of the missing girl is Dunn, and the name of the nearby city being searched is also named Dunn. Also, I thought Colorado City is in Colorado?

Secondly, I do think the mother seems credible (although she sounds & looks tired & stressed-out on NG)... but I still don't understand her reason for flunking the poly. Something seems fishy there! Add to that, her boyfriend (Shawn Adkins) flunking it and it does seem suspicious!

Thirdly, I am VERY suspicious of the boyfriend (I am getting flashbacks to the Brittney Smith saga), and wonder if anyone would have seen them leave together, or if anyone saw him leave with something suspicious (ie. Hailey's body). If he did murder Hailey, what would he have done with her body & when?

I guess what I'm really wondering about is when was Hailey last seen by someone (other than the bf), and when was the boyfriend last seen? Just some of my thoughts about this confusing case. I really hope that she is hiding somewhere, but my "gut feeling" is that the boyfriend (and possibly the mother) is responsible for her disappearance! JMO

I don't usually quote my own post, but I noticed that I posted in the middle of a conversation between BJ & Raine, so it may have gotten missed. I'm just wondering if anyone can answer my questions (in bold)? Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:13 pm

TR. I agree with you. I would think it would be pretty easy to tell if this is simply a hobby or an addiction. But, I will try to give them the benefit of the doubt until LE states differently.

I think that press conference is 4pm CST but not sure.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:Law enforcement have scheduled a news conference for 4 p.m. today at the Civic Center in Colorado City.

Thanks, BJ. Sounds like an arrest is being made?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:43 pm

Shawn Adkins' has posted 689 times to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] since 2005. His user name is unconscience_mind78.

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 168418_143042192420980_141840975874435_266345_2575117_n2

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 167094_143269365731596_141840975874435_267410_5814144_n
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty From one of the search warrants:

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 pm

As the investigation continued Adkins began to report that Hailey Dunn was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drug use. Adkins is the only person to tell investigators about any negative characteristics. All other witnesses and relatives except a juvenile male friend and a cousin described Hailey Dunn in a very positive light.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Rainbow, this is from the first page but I'm trying to see if we have a timeline posted here. I don't know how accurate this is with all the inconsistencies, the 16 yr old brother wasn't not home when SA said he last saw Hailey. I think on page 5 is the story where the two girls say they saw her on 12/27 or 12/28.

Billie Dunn said her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was the last person to see Hailey, who reportedly was last seen at 3:15 p.m. Dec. 27.

Adkins, who lives with Billie Dunn, Hailey, and Billie’s 16-year-old son, reportedly said Hailey told him she was going to stop by her father’s house, which is in walking distance of their home, and then was planning to spend the night with a friend.

Hailey’s Dunn’s home is within blocks of Interstate 20.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Boyfriend of Colorado City missing teen's mother participant of slasher movie website

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 pm

An affidavit states Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has an obsession with horror and slasher movies and is a collector of movie memorabilia connected with the “Halloween” movie series.

His profile on Michael-Myers.net details his fascination with the films. The site includes forums where members can discuss horror movie topics.

Hailey Dunn , 13 , has been missing for more than two weeks. She was last seen by her mother’s live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins on Dec. 27. Although Adkins was initially suspected of being involved in her disappearance by many Colorado City residents, law enforcement officials have not yet found evidence of criminal activity in this case. However, recent evidence uncovered by reporters reveals startling details of Adkins’ character.

Adkins is a frequent commenter on the Michael-Myers.net. The site lists more than 600 comments under his membership name -- unconscious_mind78.

His membership goes back several years and at times makes reference to violent acts. In 2007, for example, he discussed being single, and said, “My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”

He posted on another forum, “I came to find that my fascination with the Halloween Series to be an obsession more than a hobby.”

In a post about the horror film Friday the 13th, he commented, “The movie could have been a bit more violent and brutal but nonetheless the kills in the movie were terrific and as far as scary…It scared the (expletive deleted) out of me a few good times.”

Another post details additional thoughts on killing.

“I also think Hannibal Lector and Patrick Bateman (American Pyscho) are original killers...” he said on the site. “They both have a sick and twisted view of life...But they also can put on this mask of sanity fooling everyone into thinking they are somewhat normal ppl...”

An affidavit obtained from Mitchell County Judge Mayo said more than 600 pages of information on similar topics was removed from the bedroom Adkins shared with girlfriend Billie Jean Dunn during a search by law enforcement last week.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:As the investigation continued Adkins began to report that Hailey Dunn was promiscuous, sexually active, and participated in drug use. Adkins is the only person to tell investigators about any negative characteristics. All other witnesses and relatives except a juvenile male friend and a cousin described Hailey Dunn in a very positive light.

BJ, I haven't read that yet, is this new news as of today???
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:06 pm

What Adkins said: It's in one of the the search warrants that was released today. I just copied it and pasted it. The links to the warrants are upthread in case you missed it.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty links to the warrants

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Search Warrants
by BJ♥OR Today at 12:28 pm

Affidavit for search of vehicle

Search warrant for vehicle

Search warrant for Dunn's phone

Affidavit for search of Dunn's phone
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Oops, I did miss it. head bang
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 pm

raine1953 wrote:Rainbow, this is from the first page but I'm trying to see if we have a timeline posted here. I don't know how accurate this is with all the inconsistencies, the 16 yr old brother wasn't not home when SA said he last saw Hailey. I think on page 5 is the story where the two girls say they saw her on 12/27 or 12/28.

Billie Dunn said her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was the last person to see Hailey, who reportedly was last seen at 3:15 p.m. Dec. 27.

Adkins, who lives with Billie Dunn, Hailey, and Billie’s 16-year-old son, reportedly said Hailey told him she was going to stop by her father’s house, which is in walking distance of their home, and then was planning to spend the night with a friend.

Hailey’s Dunn’s home is within blocks of Interstate 20.

Raine, thanks for the info! It reallly seems strange that the boyfriend (who is possibly responsible for her disappearance) is the only one to have (allegedly) seen her that day. Didn't her mom or brother see her at all that day? Very strange!! thinking

BJ, that is very disturbing about the boyfriend & his fascination with the Halloween & Mike Myers "stuff" - it really does make him look more guilty in Hailey's disappearance!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Clint Dunn Says He Thinks Billie Wouldn't Hurt Their Daughter

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Hailey Dunn’s father said Wednesday that he doesn’t believe his estranged wife Billie Dunn would have hurt their daughter.
Clint Dunn responded to questions after a KTXS News story Tuesday night that provided details of law enforcement findings in affidavits that were used to secure search warrants in the case.
The affidavits revealed a list of inconsistencies in statements from Billie Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The affidavits also detailed failed polygraph tests by both of them and a sordid reading list of articles about murder and other other topics.
Clint Dunn, however, said he’s known Billie Dunn for 20 years, and he said he doesn’t think she would hurt their child.
“It scares me to death,” he said. “I didn’t sleep last night. I read the KTXS story a half dozen times.”
At Billie Dunn’s house, a woman who answered the door said Billie Dunn would not be speaking to KTXS.
Connie Jones, Clint Dunn’s mother and Hailey’s grandmother, was asked whether, in her gut, she thought Hailey was alive. She replied, “No.”
However, she added she’s not giving up hope.
Clint Dunn said he was traveling to Odessa to check out a lead he’d heard about Hailey.
Residents in Colorado City also were not giving of hope of finding Hailey. One group of volunteers was searching a lake north of the area, but nothing unusual was found.
Residents in Colorado City said Wednesday that the mood had shifted significantly since the news broke about the law enforcement’s information about Adkins and Billie Dunn.
Some indicated that they now had heightened fear for their own children in the aftermath of the news.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:31 pm

If they do find this child alive, she shouldnt go back to this mother. Sorry, but she is totally an inappropriate parent - maybe go to her grandmothers. LE has to start making judgements when it comes to situations like this especially where drugs, violence and violent themes are in the home. Look what happened to Zahra Baker.
There is a lot of information here to warrent them removing Hailey from this house and her mothers supposed care and I for one hope she is alive and can be placed elsewhere.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Rainbow there was a neighbor that was interviewed on NG with his back to the camera. He is the one that told about Hailey going out back by the shed and talking on the telephone.

He says he was her on Dec. 27th at noon talking on the phone back by that shed.

Is he believeble? Who knows with this crew.

Billie has never said the last time she saw Hailey. She did say that she was off work Sunday, Dec. 26 and they were "all together". But then when somebody asked her about Hailey walking with the two girls that day she got that far away look in her eyes and said "maybe".

It's hard to tell. But she never did say she saw her that morning before she left for work.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

artgal I have to wonder who the heck was looking out for this little girl.

After all we are just bloggers all over the country and in one week..look how much we know.

Surely extended family knew what was going on in this little girls life and allowed it to happen.

How often have we seen this in dead girls and boys families. They know but somehow they can't change anything.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Search warrants

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:06 pm

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 1-1

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 2-1

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 3-1

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 4

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 5

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 6-4

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 7

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 8

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 9

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 10

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 11
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Search Warrants

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 12

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 13

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 14

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 15

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 17

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 18

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 18-1

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 19

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 20

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 21

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

1/11/11 Update, 3:20 p.m.: Officials did not hold a formal press briefing today, but Trooper Sparky Dean says leads continue to come in into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn and officers are being dispatched to investigate those leads.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:37 pm

If Shawn told LE that he was fired from his job that day--he might have meant that he WOULD be fired once the truth was revealed.
Subconscious and all that.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Press conf right now

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

OVER NOW

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:26 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Listened for several minutes, did they actually say anything new or different beyond the above affidavits? Seemed like they didn't know or couldn't say any answers to questions asked that I could not hear.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Conference over.....there was a rumor on FB that Shawn had been arrested, but that's not true.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty Billie Dunn Answers to Growing Suspicion

Post by Nama Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Billie Dunn answered tough questions this afternoon about drugs, horror movies, failed polygraphs and other startling information uncovered in court documents obtained today by Bigcountryhomepage.com.

Dunn, whose daughter has been missing since Dec. 27, said she was prescribed anti-anxiety medication, and having them in her system was why she was denied the first attempt at taking a voluntary polygraph.

An affidavit signed by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo described the first attempt as being prohibited because she was "under the influence of narcotics."

Dunn also showed KTAB's Priscilla Luong a bottle of prescription pain medication that she was taking for a bad tooth.

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Billie told Luong that they were simply out of cash that day.

When Dunn was allowed to take a lie detector test, the affidavit states that she failed the polygraph on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, and ended the interview by walking out.

Dunn explained to Priscilla that she had been questioned for 10 hours and repeatedly asked if she know what led to the disappearance of her daughter. At a certain point, Dunn said she felt they weren't getting any closer to finding Hailey at that moment, and since it was after midnight, she decided to call it quits.

Regarding the New Years Eve party that the affidavit describes, Dunn said family members decided to come up for the weekend since Hailey had still not returned. She said she wasn't even aware it was New Years Eve; she was just at home with family.

Dunn said she believes anything is possible at this point, including the possibility that Shawn Adkins was involved, and said she has spoken to him over text messaging.

Family members of Adkins told Luong this afternoon that there would be no comment. They also said he is being represented by an attorney.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:35 pm

After reading the warrants, I think that either Adkins and Dunn together did something to Hailey in the early morning hours of Dec. 27 while David was away for the night, and Adkins went back at 6:30 to get rid of the body, or Adkins went back at 6:30 and did something to Hailey alone. The only problem with that is the neighbor saying that he saw her on the phone in the back yard around noon. I wonder if he could have remembered that incident from another day and just THOUGHT it was that day...IDK. I just know that Adkins, at least, was up to no good that day. If not, why would he lie about getting fired, going straight to his mom's, and delete info from his cell phone before the police could look at it again? I think that LE can still get the info from the cell phone company anyway, can't they?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:21 pm

I realize I am alone here but I still believe the mother. The bf?????? I do not like the job being done by LE in this case!!!!!! Until proven wrong here I stand!
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Laga, I am tending to believe the mother too. She seems credible. I think it was the BF. In all of the other cases...Caylee, baby Gabriel, etc...I right from the get-go believed the mothers were guilty. In this case I don't have that same gut feeling. :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 pm

I like your thoughts, lisette, on this. I also wonder, if at her coming of age and development, if, as is often the case with momma's boyfriend or new husband, she was starting to look too good to him---if you know what I mean. If they were alone in the house that day, who knows what he may have tried. OMG, so sad to even think of what might have become of this little girl.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Laga,
I still think I believe Billie Dunn but I'm not feeling as strong about it.
OK, I can see why if she and Shawn pulled money out of the bank to score some drugs why she'd not mention it or would lie to LE about it, she sure shouldn't have.
She could have been on the phone with Shawn during those early morning hours when his cell phone was not where he said he was, but I'm not clear if her cell phone pinged off the same tower or if she was just talking to him.?
Shawn on the other hand is guilty as sin about something. Someone doesn't claim to be fired from their job for nothing, plus it's way too fishy him going in at such an early hour, grabbing a soda and leaving unless he thought thought it would be an alibi. I wouldn't be real surprised if he either had (I hate to think this let alone type) Hailey's body in his vehicle already, went to dump it and then go to his Mom's, thus another alibi.
After everything we've see LE mess up, I don't know what to think until something clear cut is said and I believe the FBI said it was taking over speaking to the media?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

I also believe the mother to a degree, she is hiding something but I dont believe she did anything to Hailey
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I remember Billie saying that she left her cell phone at home so the kids could use it when she was at work. I guess they didn't have a landline. So, if she left at 6:20, and he called the house from 6:35-6:56, he must have been talking to Hailey. Maybe the pings just show that he was talking to somebody in that area, not necessarily that address. But cell phone records would show what actual numbers were called, so LE knows what number he was calling. I tend to think that he acted alone also. I think Billie was involved in some things that has caused her to be less than forthcoming, but I really don't think she had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:20 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Rainbow there was a neighbor that was interviewed on NG with his back to the camera. He is the one that told about Hailey going out back by the shed and talking on the telephone.

He says he was her on Dec. 27th at noon talking on the phone back by that shed.

Is he believeble? Who knows with this crew.

Billie has never said the last time she saw Hailey. She did say that she was off work Sunday, Dec. 26 and they were "all together". But then when somebody asked her about Hailey walking with the two girls that day she got that far away look in her eyes and said "maybe".

It's hard to tell. But she never did say she saw her that morning before she left for work.

Thanks, Jeanne! I saw Billie on Nancy Grace this evening, but I was busy doing different things, so couldn't sit down & listen uninterrupted. I did catch a bit at the end of the program, where Nancy asked her when she last saw Hailey, but I didn't quite catch her answer. Did anyone else watch it? I wonder if it is possible to get the transcript from the show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 am

I don't know what to think about the mother. I really wonder about the BF. Just way too many different stories being told. I guess I do not think that Hailey is hiding out somewhere either. Small town and someone would turn her in, is my thoughts.

I hope for the best for her.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

# 1 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 6 Empty January 12th Nancy Grace Transcript

Post by Nama Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 am

Rainbow Today at 1:20 am I wonder if it is possible to get the transcript from the show.
NANCY GRACE
Unsettling Police Document Released in Missing Cheerleader Case
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00 ET

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 am

Rainbow, on NG tonight Billie said that she saw Hailey Sunday night about 10:00 in her room watching TV. She said that she looked in her room before she left for work Monday morning, it was dark in the room, and it looked like Hailey was in her bed, but she didn't walk over and look closely.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 am

I have to agree with what most are saying. I do not think that Billie Dunn was involved in Hailey being gone. That being said, I think she has made some extremely poor choices in life...like going on My Space and meeting this boyfriend and allowing him to move in. Also, it seems both have a problem with prescription drugs.

I would like to know more about the relationship between Billie and her husband. Did she kick him out or visa versa? What are the reasons for their separation? Was Billie already MS'ing this idiot and that is what caused the separation?

I do not think the husband has any clue what happened to his daughter and feel he lived close by to keep an eye on the coming's and going's in that house. I also feel very strongly that the bf has done something with Hailey and I do not think she is alive. crying MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next