Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

+2
Wrapitup
CritterFan1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma Empty Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Well, it was time for another adventure and today took me to the wonderful world of Satsuma, home to the sad disappearance of one Ms. Haleigh Cummings. As many of you will recall, I last visited Suburban Drive, the site of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains. I went to Satsuma today to see Haleigh's neighborhood with my own eyes, as well as Satsuma in general. Interesting.

We've all heard that the camera adds ten pounds to anyone who appears on TV. Well it must add a lot more to a neighborhood. When I finally found Haleigh's Street (no thanks to my GPS device, I might add), we simultaneously let out a, "HOLY CRAP!" Green Lane is really spooky. Much different looking than on TV. ANYTHING could have happened down there without anyone's knowledge. It's an isolated, dead end, short dark road off the main street of a fairly decent trailer park. It seems dark due to large canopy oak trees covering the road. There are only a handful of trailers on one side; on the other side is nothing but woods. It appears most trailers are unoccupied unless no one was home at the time. My biggest regret is that I didn't get a photo of the road, but I was so preoccupied by the trailer I just didn't think about it. On TV the trailer appears to be on a normal street. It's not. I can't stress enough how OFF THE BEATEN PATH IT IS. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PITCH BLACK AT NIGHT. If you were driving at night and weren't familiar with this neighborhood/area, good luck finding this trailer!!! ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!!!! P.S. I picked up a copy of the Palatka Daily News and for the life of me, I didn't find anything about Haleigh in it. But then again, my vision stinks.

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma Ohqsdz

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma Wrhuzm

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma 21kjwva

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma Dxfv3t
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma Empty Re: Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Thanks for sharing. Just wondering, any luck getting the pregnancy test for Misty? Yeah, on tv it looks like a normal trailer park that you expect to be loaded with trailers. Had no idea it was so desolate. Anything could have gone down that night in Satsuma. What a good job you did going undercover. Hopefully no one at the ice cream store was on to you, too. :welcomeback:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma Empty Re: Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Ha, ha! No, I just went there for fun. I may seem like a detective but I just play one on the blog!! :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks so much for this!!!!!!!

After reading your thoughts, I now imagine Misty and Ron were involved and Misty had to dump the body.

I believe Heleigh is dead and gone and was dumped in the river.

These are fantastic pics!!! You even knew to black out the license plates!!

Thanks again, LMS, and just happy the local's left you be. LOL!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm

That WAS smart of me with the license plates, eh? I knew you of all people would spot that! Ha, ha!! I think I have cracked the case . . . . if a stranger could find that place in the dark, then they should be allowed to wear a ribbon in their mug shot. I envisioned homes across the way and someone watching, but it's just woods!! Maybe someone was hiding in the woods, but . . . .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm

I really need to go back and get a picture of the street.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 pm

I will send you the gas money. lol.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 pm

OMG, lovemysam!
You do great investigative work, I must say.
Those pics are pretty scarey. I don't know if I could have gotten that "close" :lol!:
Oh, yeah, Mema and Co....next big stop, for sure ROFLMAO
Looks very desolate. Oooh...I'm not going there WTF
You're a BRAVE soul!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:51 pm

By now there'd probably be someone waiting for my ass!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:53 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:OMG, lovemysam!
You do great investigative work, I must say.
Those pics are pretty scarey. I don't know if I could have gotten that "close" :lol!:
Oh, yeah, Mema and Co....next big stop, for sure ROFLMAO
Looks very desolate. Oooh...I'm not going there WTF
You're a BRAVE soul!
Trust me, I wasn't that close. I had to crop them because they were panoramic and they got cut off when I put them here. I cropped and then blew them up. Are you crazy, girl! Oh no I di'nt!! I'm not gonna be no Roy Kronk!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:20 pm

BET SHE IS IN THEM WOODS IN TEH SAND
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Trailer for Rent!

https://www.rentworx.com/viewprop.rwx?propid=202gree8651&nonav=1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:33 pm

"King of The Road" by Roger Miller

Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let fifty cents
No phone, no pool, no pets, I aint got no
cigarettes
Ah but, two hours of pushin broom buys a
Eight by twelve four-bit room
Im a man of means by no means, king of the road

Third boxcar midnight train, destination
bangor, maine
Old worn out suit and shoes, I dont pay no union dues
I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not too big around

I know every engineer on every train
All the children and all of their names
And every handout in every town
And every lock that aint locked when no-ones around
I sing...

Trailers for sale or rent, rooms to let fifty cents
No phone, no pool, no pets, I aint got no
cigarettes
Eight by twelve four-bit room

Trailers for sale or rent, rooms to let fifty cents
No phone, no pool, no pets, I aint got no cigarettes
Eight by twelve four-bit room........
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:46 pm

Here's Freakishly Odd Lane:

Greta starts off in the normal trailer park, takes a short walk then makes a right into Freakville. I'd like her to do it again in the dark.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Wrap, I didn't know you sang so well! :clapping:

We are always looking for new acts for our "Over 60" socials every quarter. We may be calling on you soon! You Go Girl
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Freakville
:lol!: ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:51 pm

that was very informative. has anyone searched the woods? :(
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:17 pm

I would assume the woods have been searched there. IMO, she would most likely be in/around that street since it's so isolated and there's hardly anyone on it as you can see in the Greta video. But if that were the case, why wouldn't dogs hit anywhere? It's a mystery. I would also assume they looked under the trailer but that would be a giveaway in no time. I'm SO glad I went. In my head everything was arranged differently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Good Pics,lovemysam :cheers:

It would have been freaky if you had ran into Ron & Misty affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:48 pm

All I got to say is lovemysam is my hero. Who else would have braved those elements (is that what that was?) to help us get an idea of the "conditions" and terrain there?
She deserves a medal or something. Bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:57 pm

I'm just a mystery ho.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 pm

I hope lovemysam is not suffering from post traumatic stress tonight...............
What an ordeal! Shocked 2 :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 pm

lovemysam wrote:Trailer for Rent!

That is creepy to think about renting out that mobile home. Gave me the chills. :silent:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:I hope lovemysam is not suffering from post traumatic stress tonight...............
What an ordeal! Shocked 2 :lol!:
Only if I hear a bouncy couch!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Who would want to live in it after what happened there? It'd have to be someone new from out of town that hadn't heard. IDK. Too spooky for me.
lovemy, bouncy couch ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

lindamarie wrote:

That is creepy to think about renting out that mobile home. Gave me the chills. :silent:
Tell me about it. I would hope they disclose everything to prospects . . . especially out of towners. I refused to get out of the car.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:51 pm

lindamarie wrote:

Me too, lindaMarie, there is no telling what went down in that home. I would have nightmares. They need to tear the place down.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Critterfan, from the way some of the pics looked, it kinda looked like demolition has already begun..... affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 pm

lovemysam wrote:
lindamarie wrote:

Tell me about it. I would hope they disclose everything to prospects . . . especially out of towners. I refused to get out of the car.
It wouldn't take but half a day in & the new owners would be moving out as fast as they moved in.
Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 pm

I think it's a law that stuff has to be disclosed. I suppose my next mission is to be a prospective renter?? :roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:19 pm

lovemysam wrote:I think it's a law that stuff has to be disclosed. I suppose my next mission is to be a prospective renter?? :roll:
This converstation reminds me of "Mission Impossible." "Lovemysam, your next mission, should you decide to take it, w/be filling out a rental application and walking down Green Lane in the dark."

[enter dramatic music] affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm

. . . . . YEAH, HOLDING THE HAND OF LEONARD PADILLA . . . MAYBE!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:35 pm

lovemysam wrote:. . . . . YEAH, HOLDING THE HAND OF LEONARD PADILLA . . . MAYBE!!!!
Better than Dominic Casey, George or Ron for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you need a toothpick to poke out someone's eye's, he's your man!!
ROFLMAO :rockon:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Ok, I'm starting to grow out my nails right now so I can capture some DNA in a pinch. I can't be catwoman in the daytime, you know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 pm

LMS, You did a wonderful job scooping out Satsuma Big Hug
I think that who ever owns this double wide is going to have a HECK of a time selling or renting it out. Especially to anyone with small children :idk:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Only prob is that rent is pretty cheap so it might attract the unaware, and it is on a dead end with little/no traffic = safe for kids.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

lovemysam wrote:Only prob is that rent is pretty cheap so it might attract the unaware, and it is on a dead end with little/no traffic = safe for kids.
Yea, real safe for kids alright!!!

I would have been scared shitless staying alone out there at night with all the crazies creeping around in that town!! :face:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 pm

I remember very well when Greta took a walk down that lane. I had the impression of a very lonely, desolate place. I thought the front yard a very sparse playground for two young children. Looked like they sure didn't have much. Maybe an old bike and lots of mud.
I wrote before that place had to be really dark and spooky at night. That is the reason I did not think a stranger did this. Somebody had to be quite familiar with the house and those dwelling there.
This was no "drive by".

I hope if you go again you can get in on the local gossip. I am sure the "retired" locals know something, if there is something to know.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Also, the way Ron immediately said "Someone stole my child and when I find them I will kill them and I will go to prison and not care." Or words to that affect.

My red flags were a'flying!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Those two poor little kids just never had a chance did they. Mom up north with a new baby and a new man. She hadn't even talked to Haleigh for a week and only got her and Jr. every other weekend. Dad with a hot little girlfriend off on a drunken binge. The kids just left grandmas house with dad and Misty to begin a "new life".
Who in the heck voted for the kids to begin this "new life"?

I hope somebody is looking out for Jr. Things surely don't look good for him either.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Dad with a hot little girlfriend off on a drunken binge.
It was definitely more than booze!!!!!!!! :drunken: :bounce:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Wrapitup Today at 11:39 pm

It was definitely more than booze!!!!!!!!

Yes, and I wouldn't refer to Misty as a hot little girlfriend... more like a 17 yr old drug addict who looks road hard put away wet!!!! affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:55 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Wrapitup Today at 11:39 pm

It was definitely more than booze!!!!!!!!

Yes, and I wouldn't refer to Misty as a hot little girlfriend... more like a 17 yr old drug addict who looks road hard put away wet!!!! affraid
Hot she ain't!!!!!!!! Hard to be "hot" when her eyes are continually bloodshot and she looks like she's in another dimension. :pale: :face: :lightning:
And she might want to take that cig out of her mouth once in awhile. Just MOO!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 am

well Sam when you go to apply for the house or request to see it , tell em you have two kids a girl and boy....... :face:
no lol , maybe you can walk around the property ? you think maybe they sprayed it with luminol?
that naked pillow bothers me so much, why was it naked why did she own only a teeny mattress and one sheet and wheres teh pillow case whats wrong with them who has a kid on a bed with no blanket where is her blanket/??/?
Ron seems like the type who would whip off a belt and hit his kids at a seconds notice, Misty seems like the type who say "he hit me but I desertved it I called him a name " its just so yuck......I didnt notice ever that it was not in a trailer prak surrounded by trailers I guess I imagined it was. So what do you plan to do next Sam?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 am

I wonder if the realtor would think it were weird if a prospective renter showed up to do a walk-through wearing rubber gloves . . . ya think? I'm not getting my fingerprints on ANYTHING considering the way that place was processed. The back door shouldn't even be there!!

I think I'm done for now. I got the creeps even not getting out of my car. My husband was really reassuring, too. "Don't worry, you can take a picture before anyone has time to get their shotgun!"

Reporting live . . . . from my bed . . . lovemysam. :study:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:41 am

DebB, Haleigh had a youth bed in her bedroom. The mattress came off of the youth bed. At the time all of her family said haleigh was scared of the dark, I figure that is why she slept in the master. I also think that is why they let her fall asleep with a movie on, even on a school night. RE: the blanket....it was winter, even in Florida a kid needs more than a sheet. Misty kept talking about washing a blanket that night...WHY????
The family did live poor, there were blankets tacked up for curtains, But ole' Ron had his flat screen TV.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:30 am

CritterFan1 wrote:DebB, Haleigh had a youth bed in her bedroom. The mattress came off of the youth bed. At the time all of her family said haleigh was scared of the dark, I figure that is why she slept in the master. I also think that is why they let her fall asleep with a movie on, even on a school night. RE: the blanket....it was winter, even in Florida a kid needs more than a sheet. Misty kept talking about washing a blanket that night...WHY????
The family did live poor, there were blankets tacked up for curtains, But ole' Ron had his flat screen TV.
This blanket on the window has always bugged the heck out of me. You can to to any thrift store and buy a piece of material and make a frickin curtain. Short on blankets, but long on the purchase of a flat screen television, booze and drugs. Hmmmm.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:32 am

lovemysam wrote:I wonder if the realtor would think it were weird if a prospective renter showed up to do a walk-through wearing rubber gloves . . . ya think? I'm not getting my fingerprints on ANYTHING considering the way that place was processed. The back door shouldn't even be there!!

I think I'm done for now. I got the creeps even not getting out of my car. My husband was really reassuring, too. "Don't worry, you can take a picture before anyone has time to get their shotgun!"

Reporting live . . . . from my bed . . . lovemysam. :study:
You kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol!:

I wonder if it is the same back door????? I would think not, but the way this "investigation" is going - NOTHING surprises me.

Your hubby is a hoot!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am

All I got to say is that I dreamed all night about lovemysam getting "harassed" and chased through the woods over at that place. It was too spooky. Nightmares all night. She's got more nerve than I do.
Sure hope she's okay today. It's a tough job and she sure went and did it for us!!!! affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:All I got to say is that I dreamed all night about lovemysam getting "harassed" and chased through the woods over at that place. It was too spooky. Nightmares all night. She's got more nerve than I do.
Sure hope she's okay today. It's a tough job and she sure went and did it for us!!!! affraid
If I still lived in Florida, I would be there for sure!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next