Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

+2
Wrapitup
CritterFan1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma - Page 2 Empty Re: Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:All I got to say is that I dreamed all night about lovemysam getting "harassed" and chased through the woods over at that place. It was too spooky. Nightmares all night. She's got more nerve than I do.
Sure hope she's okay today. It's a tough job and she sure went and did it for us!!!! affraid
If I still lived in Florida, I would be there for sure!!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma - Page 2 Empty Re: Lovemysam's Excellent Adventure in Satsuma

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:41 am

Wrap, I have NO DOUBT that you would be there. No doubt whatsoever ROFLMAO
A little Cobra down there too???? 👍
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:43 am

Miniture Cobra, sans the gun and the "take down's" frying pan Whip
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 am

I wish we'd had a real truck to do our "work" in. I can't get that "Breakdown" movie out of my head!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am

She's here.....and she's OK!!!!!!!
Nightmares suck :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 pm

I couldn't get this video to post and work but it sums it up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUhae8HYsw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:29 pm

lovemysam, NEXT MISSION: Back to Orlando...to find the "REAL" killer ROFLMAO :rockon:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
CritterFan1 wrote:DebB, Haleigh had a youth bed in her bedroom. The mattress came off of the youth bed. At the time all of her family said haleigh was scared of the dark, I figure that is why she slept in the master. I also think that is why they let her fall asleep with a movie on, even on a school night. RE: the blanket....it was winter, even in Florida a kid needs more than a sheet. Misty kept talking about washing a blanket that night...WHY????
The family did live poor, there were blankets tacked up for curtains, But ole' Ron had his flat screen TV.
This blanket on the window has always bugged the heck out of me. You can to to any thrift store and buy a piece of material and make a frickin curtain. Short on blankets, but long on the purchase of a flat screen television, booze and drugs. Hmmmm.

Like Misty would have a clue where the thrift shop was or would buy any piece of material and make a curtain. lol. I just don't see "Misty" as
Susie Homemaker".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Sorry I ran out of room up there. Those two ninkimpoops could not even get little Haleigh to the bus stop for school and it seemed like Miss Misty didnt' want to be the pick up person either.

You know I blame Rons mom and Grandmom too. Did they ever think this was going to be a "little family"?

I think like Casey and Cindy...nobody wanted to babysit.

I got a pretty good picture of Mother Teresa when she gave the tour through the trailer. She had on tight, tight jeans and high, high heels. That woman was more interested in stepping out than her grandchildren.

Her tears don't impress me at all. She knew what was going on and looked the other way.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:10 am

CritterFan1 wrote:DebB, Haleigh had a youth bed in her bedroom. The mattress came off of the youth bed. At the time all of her family said haleigh was scared of the dark, I figure that is why she slept in the master. I also think that is why they let her fall asleep with a movie on, even on a school night. RE: the blanket....it was winter, even in Florida a kid needs more than a sheet. Misty kept talking about washing a blanket that night...WHY????
The family did live poor, there were blankets tacked up for curtains, But ole' Ron had his flat screen TV.
I grew up in central florida and yeah you use blankets liek every other human does and they had central heat and air and yeah i agree he had his stuff but kids had nothing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 am

lovemysam wrote:I couldn't get this video to post and work but it sums it up:

Awesome job LMS! You've done us proud. This music was creepy. It scared me. I have this song stuck in my head now. GREAT! LOL!

When we moved here to WI, we rented this house, over the internet, sight unseen. We saw photos the landlord sent us and also google earthed it to see the outside and neighborhood. However, they took the photos VERY strategically, because when we got here, it does look ALOT different. I'm just telling ya'll this, because it wouldn't seem odd at all if one of us (not me, lol) called and got information as if we were moving to the area and see what is disclosed. I think the link even had an email to start some questions. However, I wouldn't be obvious and ask if this IS the house, where the child was taken from. LOL!

LMS, your hubby is AWESOME to go with you. He sounds funny too. I loved his shotgun comment. :lol:

Hubby here is aggravated that I am still so interested and following these cases. He is REALLY is SICK of NG. And I can't figure out how to fix my DVR to stop taping EVERY episode of Nancy Grace, JVM and MG HLN, even though I set it up to tape only first runs. So, not only do I have the regular episode. I have the 9pm, 11pm, 3am. 4am ones too. So, I have to delete them everyday. UGH!

Also, I don't know why, but I really still feel Haleigh is alive. I just don't get that feeling she's deceased like I did with Caylee from the very start. I don't know if she will EVER be found. I just have a feeling, THIS case could have an ending like Elizabeth Smart. Not being taken by a stranger though. I think it is DEFINITELY someone who knows this family and for some kind of revenge. And if not revenge then something else. That part, I'm not sure of. However, I can't shake this feeling she is still out there somewhere. And she is NOT doing well, I don't think. This isn't a case of someone wanted a child of their own or anything like that, I don't think. I just have a feeling it's something else and it's dark.

Anyway, thanks LMS, you did good girlfriend! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 am

Tracey276 wrote:
lovemysam wrote:I couldn't get this video to post and work but it sums it up:

Awesome job LMS! You've done us proud. This music was creepy. It scared me. I have this song stuck in my head now. GREAT! LOL!

When we moved here to WI, we rented this house, over the internet, sight unseen. We saw photos the landlord sent us and also google earthed it to see the outside and neighborhood. However, they took the photos VERY strategically, because when we got here, it does look ALOT different. I'm just telling ya'll this, because it wouldn't seem odd at all if one of us (not me, lol) called and got information as if we were moving to the area and see what is disclosed. I think the link even had an email to start some questions. However, I wouldn't be obvious and ask if this IS the house, where the child was taken from. LOL!

LMS, your hubby is AWESOME to go with you. He sounds funny too. I loved his shotgun comment. :lol:

Hubby here is aggravated that I am still so interested and following these cases. He is REALLY is SICK of NG. And I can't figure out how to fix my DVR to stop taping EVERY episode of Nancy Grace, JVM and MG HLN, even though I set it up to tape only first runs. So, not only do I have the regular episode. I have the 9pm, 11pm, 3am. 4am ones too. So, I have to delete them everyday. UGH!

Also, I don't know why, but I really still feel Haleigh is alive. I just don't get that feeling she's deceased like I did with Caylee from the very start. I don't know if she will EVER be found. I just have a feeling, THIS case could have an ending like Elizabeth Smart. Not being taken by a stranger though. I think it is DEFINITELY someone who knows this family and for some kind of revenge. And if not revenge then something else. That part, I'm not sure of. However, I can't shake this feeling she is still out there somewhere. And she is NOT doing well, I don't think. This isn't a case of someone wanted a child of their own or anything like that, I don't think. I just have a feeling it's something else and it's dark.

Anyway, thanks LMS, you did good girlfriend! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I know about the song . . . . I was humming it all weekend!! (It's kind of like "Doug & Carrie" from The King of Queens!!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2