Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron

4 posters

Go down

Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron Empty Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:24 am

Haleigh Exclusive: Mystery Donor Revealed!

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/21/haleigh-exclusive-mystery-donor-revealed/#more-2206
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron Empty Re: Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 am

Ron should give that money to COBRA to find HALEIGH!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron Empty Re: Latest Art Harris Article regarding how Crystal has been paying back her child support to Ron

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 am

Well now isn't this just TOO friggin' weird ??????? Now, I just wonder WHY that money is being applied to child support and not towards the search efforts to find Haleigh ? Ron & Crystal ,on camera anyway, never seemed too concerned about back child support.. This smells to high heaven to me !

I hope and pray this kind ladys hard earned money isn't being used in some "smelly" way.

All I got to say about it......... Dumplin' ! LOL

psssssssssst: to those who don't know me very well BECAUSE I don't post often.......... I can be rather "chatty". I done good on this one, kept it simple and to the point LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 am

Didn't she owe 4,000? What is the 12 Grand about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:11 pm

This smacks of dishonesty. I had read that Crystal owed him the amount MrLucky speaks of on the above post.

Either way, looks like Ron is sitting back on his grandma's front porch w/a big ole brewsky and a grin a mile wide, INSTEAD OF USING THE MONEY AND PUTTING IT TOWARD LOOKING FOR HIS DAUGHTER!!

Do we ever hear or read of Ron looking for Haleigh?? No, we do NOT!

I think he knows Haleigh is alive. I also think Crystal does, too.

I am in Texas and wish there was a way I could get this donar's name and phone number so I could talk to her face to face and show her that her kind donations are and have been used for ill will.

And I would have to ask: Now what?? Ron has been paid his child support and then some, Crystal owes nothing, so what is Kim P's next move?? I would bet we will see that very soon.

They all make me sick!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 pm

He was owed the back child support. I hate the thought of that sweet ladies money going to Ron and Misty. Haleigh was in their care when she disappeared. I honestly don't believe she is alive. No one on either side of that family had money to take off with Haleigh and hide her forever. It is too bad that money is not being used to find Haleigh I agree. Ron and Misty make me sick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:39 pm

lindamarie wrote:He was owed the back child support. I hate the thought of that sweet ladies money going to Ron and Misty. Haleigh was in their care when she disappeared. I honestly don't believe she is alive. No one on either side of that family had money to take off with Haleigh and hide her forever. It is too bad that money is not being used to find Haleigh I agree. Ron and Misty make me sick.
Unless they already had this set up to give her to someone in another state who is financially stable.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
lindamarie wrote:He was owed the back child support. I hate the thought of that sweet ladies money going to Ron and Misty. Haleigh was in their care when she disappeared. I honestly don't believe she is alive. No one on either side of that family had money to take off with Haleigh and hide her forever. It is too bad that money is not being used to find Haleigh I agree. Ron and Misty make me sick.
Unless they already had this set up to give her to someone in another state who is financially stable.

Are you saying the money going to the Haleighbug foundation is paying someone else to care for Haleigh? How do we know that it has made a profit of any kind? If it is a incorporations they have to file finical reports with the State.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

lindamarie wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

Are you saying the money going to the Haleighbug foundation is paying someone else to care for Haleigh? How do we know that it has made a profit of any kind? If it is a incorporations they have to file finical reports with the State.
Exactly, and while this is extremely confusing, this is where the HLBug center and Kim P. come into play. Not sure IF this is the case. But, the HLBug trail and it's players have not been up front if you read all the docs on the Haleigh thread reference this subject.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 pm

MrLucky917 wrote:Didn't she owe 4,000? What is the 12 Grand about?

Hi & Welcome! I see you are new here. I was told by someone close to the whole situtation that the sum was around $8,000 that she owed. So I'm not sure why the $12,000. It all seems a bit "fishy" to me, but hey, it is Florida. Lots of water to fish, I suppose.

I would hope that IF ron truly has nothing to hide, he would turn that money over to Cobra and FIND HALEIGH!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 pm

I agree with all the posts. After yesterday listening to the radio show, I'm beginning to change my mind about EVERYTHING I thought in the beginning. And it DOES smell...
This is a travesty. Someone needs to find out what's REALLY going on down there. Sooner or later, the truth has to come out.
:idk: WTF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 pm

i bet shes paying this so she can get jr. if shes not paying child support for haleigh then she didnt pay it for jr. and no court is going to give her son to her. its all just so sad
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:20 pm

This case is just plain CRAZY... I think when Obama "stupidly" (sorry if that offends anyone) closes guantanamo bay, He should turn it into an island size Crazy house for the CRAZY people who kill our children, kill their own children... or put them in situations where they are killed.. Sex offenders... and any other Sick and disturbing Freakazoids in this world... Also more specificially describing as follows:
Crazy KC, The Ants, R & M, Crystal and KP, MH, the 2 sickos in the Tori case, who ever is responsable for Navaeh's murder and well... the list goes ON!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:23 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:This case is just plain CRAZY... I think when Obama "stupidly" (sorry if that offends anyone) closes guantanamo bay, He should turn it into an island size Crazy house for the CRAZY people who kill our children, kill their own children... or put them in situations where they are killed.. Sex offenders... and any other Sick and disturbing Freakazoids in this world... Also more specificially describing as follows:
Crazy KC, The Ants, R & M, Crystal and KP, MH, the 2 sickos in the Tori case, who ever is responsable for Navaeh's murder and well... the list goes ON!!!
Don't forget Chris Coleman and Drew Peterson!! Oh, Charles Manson and Scott Peterson.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Dennis Rader... and the list goes ON....
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:This case is just plain CRAZY... I think when Obama "stupidly" (sorry if that offends anyone) closes guantanamo bay, He should turn it into an island size Crazy house for the CRAZY people who kill our children, kill their own children... or put them in situations where they are killed.. Sex offenders... and any other Sick and disturbing Freakazoids in this world... Also more specificially describing as follows:

i totally agree with you!!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
lindamarie wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

Exactly, and while this is extremely confusing, this is where the HLBug center and Kim P. come into play. Not sure IF this is the case. But, the HLBug trail and it's players have not been up front if you read all the docs on the Haleigh thread reference this subject.
If I was Kim I would make the figures from Haleighbug foundation open to the public just to put this to rest. It is a shame this has not already been done. Maybe we should ask to see an statement from Cobra on what he has paid out of his pocket and how much money he has brought in from donations too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I just can't see how Kim or Crystal could expect to hide Halieigh for ever which is what it would take to keep from being prosecuted or Kim losing her license to practice law should they be caught hiding Haleigh. 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:19 pm

LM, I am not so certain that KP has a clue where Haliegh is. IF IF and IF she was taken by someone who was very familiar to her, this was done long before KP jumped on the bandwagon. I have to wonder if this knowledge (again, IF it is a fact) has been shared w/Kim. I would say no.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down