Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09

2 posters

Go down

Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09 Empty Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 pm

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/29/haleigh-search-yields-no-clues-just-crack/#more-2254
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09 Empty Re: Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09

Post by charminglane Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:38 pm

If crack was found on the property in a truck no one claims, shouldn't Jr. go back home instead of stay with Crystal for his 6 week visitation?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09 Empty Re: Latest Art Harris re: Search of the Griffis' Ranch/Pet Cemetary on Friday, 06/26/09

Post by charminglane Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Not that there aren't drugs at Ron and Misty's, but hey...
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm

charminglane wrote:If crack was found on the property in a truck no one claims, shouldn't Jr. go back home instead of stay with Crystal for his 6 week visitation?
One would think so. Also, as I stated on a previous thread, since this is not only a custody battle but a missing child case, wouldn't LE test the crack pipe for fingerprints and DNA??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 am

The crack pipe belonged to someone else.
I am wondering what was Arts intention with the inciting title of the article about crack found. This obviously is the latest
update on the drugs found in the search on Art's site. Please go to bottom of article. The truck did not belong to any of the Griffis’ family, it belonged to a J. Watkins and was beside a trailer on the property. They were unable to locate Mr. Watkins . This appears to be a hay farm, where a hired hand lived in that trailer. Art names his source as being a LEO, so I will believe this to be accurate.
So in essence the drugs didn't belong to Crystal, or any of the Griffis’ family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 am

nnrpece wrote:The crack pipe belonged to someone else.
I am wondering what was Arts intention with the inciting title of the article about crack found. This obviously is the latest
update on the drugs found in the search on Art's site. Please go to bottom of article. The truck did not belong to any of the Griffis’ family, it belonged to a J. Watkins and was beside a trailer on the property. They were unable to locate Mr. Watkins . This appears to be a hay farm, where a hired hand lived in that trailer. Art names his source as being a LEO, so I will believe this to be accurate.
So in essence the drugs didn't belong to Crystal, or any of the Griffis’ family.
In essence, yes. You are correct. But, due to the fact this is a missing persons and custody battle case, and due to the fact that drugs have been involved in this case..I would think LE would take the time to fingerprint and DNA the crack pipe just to insure no family member's prints or DNA are on it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down