Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 6 Empty Hailey Dunn

Post by Gigi cares Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am

The more I read about this bunch of dope heads the madder I get. I was out of pocket takiing care of a "pill situation" .. I have not had a warm and fuzzy feeling about any of these adults Billie boyfriend Dad. None of them really were that concerned Clint did show somewhat of an effort. He probably had to go out of town to get his supply. Never did Billie think her second job as a dealer would be shut down... Whether they get it by RX from a Dope Dr or on the street a drug is a drug is a drug. Ok off my soap box. Maybe if they keep them in jail long enough for them to detox which they would be so misserble they might be willing to tell what they did to that precious child.

Did yall miss me??? Sarcasm Sarcasm

Gigi cares

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 6 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by Gigi cares Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 am

I think Clint needs to take a polygraph test... I do not see him as being so innocent and I would like to know about his girlfriend and her son that was supposly seen with Hailey earlier in the day. And on probation they can have 3 pos test and if he is doing pot like he says it will stay in your system at least 30 days depending on how much fat is in your body. and you can by stuff to clean your system... I AM READY TO FIND HAILEY AND STOP PUSSYFOOTING AROUND WITHALL THE DRUG ADDICTS..... Has anyone missed me lol Sarcasm

Wrapitup wrote:I fail to see what Del Odstrander being in jail has to do with Hailey being missing. With all due respect, I disagree about Clint. At least he has been honest, hasn't told any lies that I know of, has been out there searching and doing what he can. He has said he w/take a poly anytime, but apparently, LE doesn't suspect him.

I would like for us to get back on topic here. I don't give a rat's behind if Clint was arrested for being late to court. We don't know how late he was. Was it 5 min or an hour? As far as I know, the only person on VH that can relate to having a child missing is Cory. None of us really know what we would do if this were one of our children or grandchildren. We can only speculate.

I am sooo fed up w/all the gossip on the different Facebook's out there.

What is important is WHEN is Shawn Adkins going to be arrested for CP and beastiality?

When is BD going to be arrested for the flash drive found in her dresser drawer that had CP and beastilaity on it?

Are the two still seeing each other? My source says YES.

I agree that both sides of that poor little girls family seem to have a trail of their own that leads right to the jail..do not pass go.. do not collect $200. And yes, this does show just how screwed up her family is. But, if someone wants to bail Clint out, so be it. This does NOT answer the question:

Where is Hailey?????
Gigi cares
Gigi cares

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 6 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by Gigi cares Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am

Maybe police think Clint could some how be there link to finding Hailey. Sorry about my soap box but I lost a beautiful 22 yr old daughter who went to a dope DR told him she was upset about her boyfriend he gave her 60 XANAX with 2 refills on 5/14/00 all cash and had to go to his pharmacy she took her life on 6/1/00.
I watched her Dad many years ago get hooked and it ruined him... so when drugs are involved anything can happen. I usually do not share this because I do not want anyone to feel sorry for me.... We live in a nation where RX are the newest drugs easier to get that street drugs our college kids are taking adderral like it is aspirin. I will shut up NOW>
Gigi cares
Gigi cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigi cares Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:26 am

I am sorry if I offended anyone... I just got back from Austin dealing with this issue. It seems little Haileigh Cummings didn't have a chance and so many more. My heart breaks for these little babies... I did not mean any disrespect to anyone. You all know so much about this case than I do. Hope I am not kicked off.
flower3
Gigi cares
Gigi cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:45 am

We missed you Gigi! flower3 Welcome back.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:10 am

Where have you been Gigi? Welcome back. I doubt the facebook page was set up to forward all posted messages to LE. LE don't have time for all the facebook BS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 am

Gigi,

The Rx drug problem is almost an epidemic in this country. Drugs and children do not mix and high volume prescriptions shouldn't be a doctor's first option to treat depression. I agree with that. JMO.

Welcome back!! ❤

Where's Hailey? Billie and Shawn's lawyers have done a good job of silencing them with respect to public statements. Maybe they're talking more truth in private sessions, preparing for a defense? I know, I know, wishful thinking... Always the optimist....

Fingers Crossed

If LE could get permission to open the well casings (from the oil companies) and Tim Miller's group had the equipment and expertise to search, I think it would be wise to call them in to search wells and lakes IF LE has an idea of when Hailey was moved from the house, who moved her, and how long they had to place her somewhere. I believe LE is confident they can get that information out of Shawn and/or Billie with pressure and maybe a deal when they pull the evidence together. If they can't get truthful statements from Shawn and Billie in the near future after pressure has been applied, maybe LE will call TES. It will be hard though, there was a 48 hour window between Hailey last being seen by anyone other than Billie and Shawn and LE being notified that Hailey was missing. Huge window of time. She could be anywhere, especially if someone other than Shawn or Billie was used to relocate Hailey and LE isn't sure who is involved....
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:22 am

TBT we just don't know do we. It's puzzling.

I keep watching who they are arresting and putting in jail.

So far we have Billies mother, Billie and now Clint twice. Never Shawn.

I believe LE is onto something in this case. I think they are playing it close to the vest but watching..always watching.

It is interesting seeing who bails whom out. I bet LE is watching that too. So far it has been Billie, Billies mother and two Facebook people.

I wonder if the bail was set a bit higher..who would it be.

Clint and Naomi not being LD tested has always bothered me. Especially Naomi and her mother a real key player in the FB and rumor mills.

Reading through the lines of all the rumors and gossip I think we manage to get a pretty good idea of the family dynamics Hailey lived under and disappeared from.

I am putting my money on Texas Rangers and FBI. We waited a long time for others and we are only going into the 4 month time frame on this group.

I don't know can they arrest a whole village? LOL

crazy 1 crazy 1 crazy 1 crazy 1
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 am

Found this interesting little tidbit on FB from Patricia Trichel - Naomi's mom / the person who has said she is Hailey's grandmother.

She's stating Clint bailed himself out and is working full time. And, his divorce from Billie will be final this month. And more importantly, he's not talking to Billie..............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Patricia Trichel
To anyone interested...CLINT DUUN divorce final tgis month.not talking with billie unless concerns case n must.ALSO CLINT DUNN is back to work him n naomi r working full time agian.clint paid gis bond out of his taxes.please pray for this family as they balance jobs n family n search for HAILEY.ty everyone fo all u r doing!
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:29 pm

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 6 187462_100001971460677_4145707_s

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:TBT we just don't know do we. It's puzzling.

I keep watching who they are arresting and putting in jail.

So far we have Billies mother, Billie and now Clint twice. Never Shawn.

I believe LE is onto something in this case. I think they are playing it close to the vest but watching..always watching.

It is interesting seeing who bails whom out. I bet LE is watching that too. So far it has been Billie, Billies mother and two Facebook people.

I wonder if the bail was set a bit higher..who would it be.

Clint and Naomi not being LD tested has always bothered me. Especially Naomi and her mother a real key player in the FB and rumor mills.

Reading through the lines of all the rumors and gossip I think we manage to get a pretty good idea of the family dynamics Hailey lived under and disappeared from.

I am putting my money on Texas Rangers and FBI. We waited a long time for others and we are only going into the 4 month time frame on this group.

I don't know can they arrest a whole village? LOL

crazy 1 crazy 1 crazy 1 crazy 1

good post Jeanne. I agree with you about having faith in the Rangers and the FBI, along with keeping in perspective that 4 months is a very short amount of time to expect closure when you look at other cases of similar scope. There is definitely more than one crime in this case, imo. And there are probably more than two perps involved in some of the criminal activity. While I am impatient, I have faith. At least in this case, the local LE, Rangers and FBI have a suspect and POI(s) that they are watching while they build case(s). So many times, the "who" is a complete mystery and the perp is out harming others (like that monster Gardner who raped and killed Amber Dubois, tried and failed with another girl, then raped and killed Chelsea King before getting caught). I take some comfort in knowing whoever hurt Hailey does not likely have the opportunity to hurt anyone else and is already deep in LE's cross-hairs.

May tomorrow be the day that sweet Hailey is found... praying
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 pm

"I take some comfort in knowing whoever hurt Hailey does not likely have the opportunity to hurt anyone else and is already deep in LE's cross-hairs.
tbt-I was thinking along those lines earlier. I would hope people in that area keep their children away from BJD and SA.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 pm

charminglane wrote:"I take some comfort in knowing whoever hurt Hailey does not likely have the opportunity to hurt anyone else and is already deep in LE's cross-hairs.
tbt-I was thinking along those lines earlier. I would hope people in that area keep their children away from BJD and SA.

Yep, charm, I'm thinking the locals have always kept their kids away from that house. We know MaryBeth's mom did, by her own statement back in January. We've only ever heard about David's friend spending the night on 12/27, the night Billie and Shawn bought narcotics. But, who knows if that's even true. It came from Billie on about her third version of what happened on 12/27, and seemed, imo, to get thrown in to show that the "deer in the headlights" exchange that day was instead just a "what's up" exchange between 3 guys in the house. Imo, Hailey and David spent as little time at home as possible; they probably weren't inviting people over much. I think Billie and Shawn were the ones having people in and out. It's one of the reasons I fear others might be involved and I hope someone with knowledge has the courage to speak up so Hailey can be located asap.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:33 am

gnreed, can you ask around and find out how many children Naomi Stewart has. Not that it matters, but I'm curious. I've heard that she has five.....but only has the one son living with her now. Isn't she only 23 yrs old?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 am

BJ wrote:gnreed, can you ask around and find out how many children Naomi Stewart has. Not that it matters, but I'm curious. I've heard that she has five.....but only has the one son living with her now. Isn't she only 23 yrs old?

I will get that info this weekend while in CC. I have heard she has five also and is still very young.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:55 am

gnreed wrote:
BJ wrote:gnreed, can you ask around and find out how many children Naomi Stewart has. Not that it matters, but I'm curious. I've heard that she has five.....but only has the one son living with her now. Isn't she only 23 yrs old?

I will get that info this weekend while in CC. I have heard she has five also and is still very young.

Someone posted a couple of threads back that she had 3, but had counted Hailey and David in her number of children on Facebook. If she has 5, she has been one busy and pregnant woman! Will see if gnreed can get the real scoop!
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks, gnreed!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Interesting article about how growing factions seek to profit from missing children (businesses, suspect family members/friends, psychics, media..) Marc Klaas is quoted several times; seems something he has grown interested in combating recently. Good for him; it's getting way out of hand, imo.. There's a lot of potentially funky financial activity going on in Hailey's case, imo. Just sad..
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Word On The Street-Patricia Trichel-Naomi's mother-accepted money for merchandise and never sent item.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 pm

My "word on the street is that I am sick to death of these FB accounts." I think 85% of what they say is b.s. and gossip.

You all are more than welcome to post snippets here, but I must have a link!!!!

Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am

Well right now, there is a huge fight on FB and Clint's family is imploding. Clint's mom kicked Clint/Naomi out today and now friend's are trying to get furniture etc donated to them. Connie supposedly deleted her FB account. Here is the link to WOTS. This is where it is all being played out for the public.. 🇳🇴 head bang

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 am

Dear God, What next? WHY would N's mom kick them out and the two kids? What kind of person does that?

Thanks for the heads up, BL...and the LINK!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am

Wrapitup wrote:Dear God, What next? WHY would N's mom kick them out and the two kids? What kind of person does that?

I think it's Clint's mom, Connie Jones, who they were living with. If Connie kicked them out, I'm betting she had a reason. She seems to be an enabler; I don't think she'd toss them unless she was pushed to the edge... Never fear though, kind hearted souls are gathering up donated furniture and such so that Clint and Naomi can set up home somewhere else. I don't know what to think except, as always, WHERE'S HAILEY?
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:26 am

Cooper Richy: Nathalie there are so many different things that could be and most likely should not be said about Naomi and her mom, the vast majority of which no one knows and also which would cast the final and deciding vote on the public opinion of this damaging duo! Out of my love for my family, I won't go into any of those sordid details. Suffice it to say that the removal was justified and long overdue.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 am

truthbtold wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:Dear God, What next? WHY would N's mom kick them out and the two kids? What kind of person does that?

I think it's Clint's mom, Connie Jones, who they were living with. If Connie kicked them out, I'm betting she had a reason. She seems to be an enabler; I don't think she'd toss them unless she was pushed to the edge... Never fear though, kind hearted souls are gathering up donated furniture and such so that Clint and Naomi can set up home somewhere else. I don't know what to think except, as always, WHERE'S HAILEY?
I got the same impression, but Naomi's mother is there also? Somebody on that FB asked if they had ever heard of "The Jerry Springer Show"?

IMHO, Clint needs to go get his house back and kick that wench to the curb.
I hope he didn't take sole custody of Hailey (who IMO is sadly Never coming back alive) and David (who is NOT his biological son).

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am

More Gossip. I doubt Richy would lie about his own mother in law. He isn't THAT stupid. In fact, I found him to be the only person in that family with a voice of reason.

Cooper Richy: Mary said Connie didn't slap her! Clint came back later with a friends truck to get their things. Connie Jones is guilty of nothing but wanting peace, harmony and happiness in her home while suffering the tragic injustice of missing Hailey!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am

Wrapitup wrote:
truthbtold wrote:

I got the same impression, but Naomi's mother is there also? Somebody on that FB asked if they had ever heard of "The Jerry Springer Show"?

IMHO, Clint needs to go get his house back and kick that wench to the curb. I hope he didn't take sole custody of Hailey (who IMO is sadly Never coming back alive) and David (who is NOT his biological son).

I don't think Naomi's mother is there at Connie's house; I think she's just in the picture and inserting herself everywhere in Naomi's and Clint's lives. That's the impression I get anyway. Seems many hold Naomi's mom (and possibly Naomi) in low regard and see them as cons. Who knows what's true at this point. I don't know or care about anyone in this case except for Hailey and David and their half and step siblings. The adults deserve each other, imo....
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am

From what I'm reading, Connie is Clint & Brian's mom and she kicked them both out. Patricia is Naomi's mom but also dated Brian and now Connie has implied that Clint slept with Patricia while Naomi was pregnant over reaction

Connie has bailed her boys out more than once. The day Hailey went missing, Connie drove over to Clint's and picked up Naomi and took her grocery shopping. Clint was on the couch with a sore back. When the ladies got back, Connie helped carry in the groceries while Clint laid on the couch. And Connie has stated she has medical problems and is on disability.

I don't know if we can believe any of them! More and more keeps spilling out and it's ugly.

This might be why LE is taking so long to put the case together.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 am

It's always been ugly in CC. It was the town's dirty little secret. Then Hailey Dunn went missing and the cat was out of the bag. Now we all know and my guess is it's going to get uglier. I don't think the FB ranting are going to end until Hailey is found, someone is charged, the trial is over and someone, or two, or more are behind bars. Stay tuned for more of The Stomach Turns, folks.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 am

I agree
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 am

head bang over reaction Barf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:45 am

The more I learn about Hailey's family, the less I understand. thinking
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:00 am

Well said, TBT!!

Pretty soon, the Caylee Anthony Trial will Finally be underway. You will see a major shift here on VH as most will be watching every bit of the trial, which will be live streamed on TrueTV and the major news stations will also live stream it to be watched on your computer.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 pm

I was thinking of the difference between the two cases. Caylee and Hailey.

In Caylees case nobody set up a Facebook page and just about nobody, except for that one friend that spoke to the National Enquirer for money, has said a word.

Mostly we saw cameras and George and Cindy putting on a show nightly. They became famous for their late night rants and hoses and shouting matches.

Hailey on the other hand has this open line with family members and neighbors and friends and foes all chatting the Facebook page.

I am wondering how LE kept Caseys group quiet and opened the barn door on Haileys village?

Interesting how we hear the news these days.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Well said, TBT!!

Pretty soon, the Caylee Anthony Trial will Finally be underway. You will see a major shift here on VH as most will be watching every bit of the trial, which will be live streamed on TrueTV and the major news stations will also live stream it to be watched on your computer.

True but to tell you the truth I am about sick of the whole kit and kaboodle of them from just these Frye Hearings. Hubby thinks this is the end..he thinks we are at trial. Just wait. Also I don't think they have any chance of starting this trial on time. I think we will still be posting in September.

One thing JP is afraid of is appeal and he is doing everything and anything to avoid it.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:47 pm

jeanne1807 wrote: Hubby thinks this is the end..he thinks we are at trial.

Jeanne, I totally understand your Hubby, sometimes I have to remind myself that this ISN'T the real trial. I'm beginning to think this part is going to go on forever.... head bang
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 am

jeanne1807 wrote:I was thinking of the difference between the two cases. Caylee and Hailey.

In Caylees case nobody set up a Facebook page and just about nobody, except for that one friend that spoke to the National Enquirer for money, has said a word.

Mostly we saw cameras and George and Cindy putting on a show nightly. They became famous for their late night rants and hoses and shouting matches.

Hailey on the other hand has this open line with family members and neighbors and friends and foes all chatting the Facebook page.

I am wondering how LE kept Caseys group quiet and opened the barn door on Haileys village?

Interesting how we he hear the news these days.

Interesting comparison Jeanne. It amazes me too how our sources of information have changed in the last few years. I think in Caylee's case, the family was a wreck behind closed doors in a nice middle class neighborhood. The adults had friends and associates who were considered normal and probably weren't privy to the more severe dysfunction in the family. The Anthony's want to seem upstanding and continue to hide the dysfunction of Casey, George and the gang (though it's not working). Thus, no Facebook or social media exchanges; mostly just main-stream-media interviews that pay for pics. The donation mishandlings and the ill-fated Caylee doll scheme still make my blood boil. One big advantage in Caylee's case vs. Hailey's case; Kathy Belich chasing and reporting the story and details at every turn.

In Hailey's case, I think the friends, associates and family members were bonded by dysfunction and illegal activity which was shared between them on common ground. Imo, the drugs and drama were also probably known by many in the community, but not considered all that "abnormal" by most who were exposed to it. The sexual deviancy may be the exception; a secret that was probably shared with associates into the same stuff but may not have been known by family members outside of Billie's house (but, who knows, maybe some in the family were aware)? The Dunn clan doesn't seem too worried about appearing "upstanding" and instead, imo, seem to easily slip into a victim mentality when being rightfully questioned about how their lifestyles figure into Hailey's disappearance. They also seem willing to do anything to make money off the situation, from asking for hand-outs to selling doggie t-shirts with Hailey's face and name. Shameless. Manipulative folks who have always viewed LE and law-abiding citizens as judgmental enemies. And, we have no local investigative reporter looking into the nooks and crannies and fighting for justice for Hailey. So, Facebook drama and the none-too-bright statements of the suspect and POI are the main sources of information (and misinformation) in the case.

I hope to see Hailey's case in court in the not-too distant future. Justice for Caylee & Justice for Hailey in 2011. I just hope Hailey's victimizer(s) confess and plead guilty without 3 years of ridiculous legal shenanigans and major court costs... JMO...

gnreed: anything new to report from CCity? TIA!
have a nice day
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 am

Thanks TBT. I was thinking with the Anthonys perhaps some of the neighbors and relatives had too much to lose posting on a facebook. They owned homes and might have had a few bucks.

Set themselves up for a lawsuit.

The Colorado City folks seem to have nothing. No lawsuits to be filed there.

So you can say a lot when you have nothing to lose.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:35 am

Nothing new to report. Only that 3 young girls were interviewed by LE. I was told they had written something about "Killing Hailey" and someone had reported it to the police. They were interviewed and nothing became of it.
That info came from a teacher there in CC.
Each time I drove past the BD residence no cars were there. No lights were seen on after dark. I am not sure if she was there all weekend. I spoke with a couple of locals and they stated she hasn't been seen.
(Not saying she is out of town, just that no reports of her seen outside of the residence)

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks gnreed!

Since Shawn can't be on Billie's property without the risk of someone spotting him and calling in a violation of the No Trespass Order, that may explain why they are laying very low in the house or hanging out somewhere else. Just speculating...

I remember early in the case that there was a Facebook posting by Hailey about her being proud of MaryBeth for putting a "beat down" on some girl who tried to steal MB's man. Also, Hailey had named 2 girls as "enemies" on Facebook. I think the attitudes and drama of the adults in her life may have filtered down. Bet she had to be one tough cookie to survive in that mess. Poor Hailey...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 pm

truthbtold wrote:Thanks gnreed!

Since Shawn can't be on Billie's property without the risk of someone spotting him and calling in a violation of the No Trespass Order, that may explain why they are laying very low in the house or hanging out somewhere else. Just speculating...

I remember early in the case that there was a Facebook posting by Hailey about her being proud of MaryBeth for putting a "beat down" on some girl who tried to steal MB's man. Also, Hailey had named 2 girls as "enemies" on Facebook. I think the attitudes and drama of the adults in her life may have filtered down. Bet she had to be one tough cookie to survive in that mess. Poor Hailey...
Starting to walk on the tough side of the street?---or just trying to look cool on FB?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Billie is staying with her mother up in Snyder. Word on the street is that she is there so she and Shawn can see each other. Sigh. She has that no trespassing at her home on him. head bang

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:43 pm

About the FB comparison to Caylee's and Hailey's cases: it is hard to believe how FB has mushroomed, but it was relatively new 3 years ago when Caylee's case began. If you remember, KC and her gang's MySpaces were the big thing then as well as Instant Messaging...I know FB was around, but it wasn't as huge as it is now that Hailey is missing.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Did LE really find child porn on devices used by Shawn Adkins?
I ask because would LE risk SA finding more victims and possibly murdering a child or two knowing he could be arrested at any time, when he could already be behind bars?
I try to be patient and wait for LE to make an arrest, but I also feel as though he remains a danger to the public if the child porn reports are true.
As many have posted here, the investigation could continue after he is arrested. It's hard to understand after all this time.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:18 pm

"I also feel as though he remains a danger to the public if the child porn reports are true."
gnreed-I find myself wondering the same thing-is there child porn? Would LE risk letting SA walk the streets? Unless he is being watched 24/7 and also that there are no child relatives allowed near him.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm wondering the same thing. Aren't there people who get time in prison for one (1) CP image? There are supposedly over 109,ooo on a computer or something, and there have been no arrests. Very confusing to me. I have to struggle to not lose trust and doubt LE. In CC anyway.
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:25 pm

TerryRose wrote:
truthbtold wrote:Thanks gnreed!

Starting to walk on the tough side of the street?---or just trying to look cool on FB?

Good question TerryRose. I remember that I was concerned that Hailey listed her age as 16 or 18 on FB, can't remember which.. Anyway, my niece told me that most of her friends do that too. I guess teens (and some adults, for that matter) state lots of things to look cool on Facebook which may or may not be indicative of their actual lives. In a way I hope that Hailey is a bit tough because I can see it being a necessary survival tool at home. Maybe for David too, working towards becoming a UFC fighter, the home made tattoo.. On the other hand, I hate to think that Hailey may have paid the ultimate price for being tough enough to resist some things that weren't sitting right with her at home.

I wish we'd get a big break in the case and Hailey would be found... I thought the child porn was going to be a catalyst for arrests and hopefully confessions. I'm holding on to faith in LE, but, like others, getting a little worried that it's taking so long. Lots of vile pornography is perfectly legal, unfortunately. Maybe those depicted as children were actually the age of consent? Impatient but still hopeful that justice for Hailey is forthcoming....
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm

The more I learn about this crazy bunch of people I wish Hailey had run away and taken David and Chloe with her. Its sad to think there are more children living amid this bunch.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:The more I learn about this crazy bunch of people I wish Hailey had run away and taken David and Chloe with her. Its sad to think there are more children living amid this bunch.

I completely agree Slys. When I look at some of the younger pics of Hailey, she looked so sweet and normal. I wonder if it was her teachers that pulled her out of that mess and helped her focus on grades in school. Clint had no ambition but he does love her. I think Billie Jean loved her but on Billie's terms. But when I see her younger pictures, I keep wishing that this never happened and she is somewhere safe and alive.

Based on the evidence and being gone this long, I just don't believe she can be anything but deceased.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:02 pm

gnreed wrote:Did LE really find child porn on devices used by Shawn Adkins?
I ask because would LE risk SA finding more victims and possibly murdering a child or two knowing he could be arrested at any time, when he could already be behind bars?
I try to be patient and wait for LE to make an arrest, but I also feel as though he remains a danger to the public if the child porn reports are true.
As many have posted here, the investigation could continue after he is arrested. It's hard to understand after all this time.

I agree gnreed, it is feeling like something should have happened by now. But, based on the BTHN radio show when they revealed that LE had requested that they "not" have Billie Jean nor Shawn or the show and that Billie & Shawn were the ONLY two POI's since day one, I'm thinking (and hoping) they are playing out a strategy. I think they can arrest them at any time for the CP but they are trying to get one of them to roll on the other and reveal where Hailey is or was.

On Peter Hyatt's blog, he has stated that he's spoken with the DA and that they want to find Hailey. The ladies on BTHN spoke with LE and they revealed that Billie Jean was told from day one to stay away from Shawn. And instead of following their instruction, she stayed with Shawn and has lied for him.

I looked at the Search Warrant for Shawn's mother & grandmother today and to me, it seems very clear that they have evidence of CP on Shawn on his mother's and grandmother's devices. And in the warrant it said "Images" plural. Also in the warrant it stated that they found one CP image in Shawn's email on the grandmother's device that matched what they found on his mother's device. I do not believe they meant they only found one image but rather one that matched another device. And then in the warrant it states that there was multiple deviant images/pornography/bestiality on Shawn's cellphone. So I think they have what they need but they are working to tie something together. Also the memory stick has something on it and that was found at Billie Jeans. Also don't they need to find out how it was paid for, who it may have been sent to and if it was sold?

I also noted on the warrant that it was the FBI who found the CP and not local LE. That may make a difference as to who is going to prosecute and where.

Here is the link to the March 16th search warrant: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I haven't followed many cases but this was seems like quite a mess and then the family keeps acting out drawing the focus from the poi's and suspect. head bang
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:51 pm

I am going to bed and dreaming that tomorrow will be the day sweet Hailey is found.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next