Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating

Go down

Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating Empty Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating

Post by Silvahalo Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:52 pm

NEW YORK— A toddler who prosecutors say was brutally beaten by his foster mother's boyfriend has died from his injuries, the New York City Medical Examiner's office said Monday.

Kymell Oram died on March 28, said Grace Burgess, a spokeswoman for the agency. Medical examiners have ruled his death a homicide...
Harrowing Details Emerge in Beating of 18-Month-Old
Updated Harrowing details in the beating of an 18-month-old Brooklyn foster child emerged in court on Monday, during the arraignment of the man charged in the case, Kysheen Oliver, 19, the boyfriend of the child’s foster mother.
[...]
During the arraignment, in Brooklyn Criminal Court, an assistant district attorney, Wilfredo Cotto, told the courtroom that the doctor had described Kymell as suffering “repeated serious blows from an adult, possibly with a metal rod or a bat.”

Twice, he said, the baby needed to be resuscitated because his heart had stopped beating.

Speaking after the arraignment, Mr. Cotto said, “This is a really bad case,” and adding, “this is awful, just awful.”
...Mr. Cotto said the doctor who treated Kymell at the hospital told investigators that the baby’s injuries included a lacerated liver and a torn spleen. The blood from the wounds filled the baby’s body cavity, creating pressure on the lungs and making it difficult for him to breathe, Mr. Cotto reported.
After reading what baby Kymell went through, just left me in tears. His little body was completely devastated, I don't see how he lived at all and lived the days he did. Baby Kymell you were the light of life, a gift, that came into this world with hardly a chance, given one, only to have it taken away. My heart is heavy and weeps as I cannot understand and never will.

May the light of the heavens leave you healthy and happy. Angel kisses.
Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating KymellOrman
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating Empty Re: Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 pm

I do not understand how these things happen. I mean seriously...there are two things in the world you never do. You do NOT abuse children in any way...and you do NOT abuse animals in any way. May the Gods help you if I catch you doing either! We are supposed to protect them from all kinds of harm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating Empty Re: Baby Kymell Oram Clung to Life...Dies After Severe Beating

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm

SixxChick good post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Thank you. Generally people disgust me...this is why. Not all of people...just the ones like this. They have no soul.

Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down