Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incredible Video of Human Decomposition

2 posters

Go down

Incredible Video of Human Decomposition Empty Incredible Video of Human Decomposition

Post by rlmnurse Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Incredible Video of Human Decomposition (Not for the weak of stomach)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Incredible Video of Human Decomposition Empty Re: Incredible Video of Human Decomposition

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Incredible Video of Human Decomposition Empty Re: Incredible Video of Human Decomposition

Post by rlmnurse Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

I know DebB...I just kept picturing Caylee...
rlmnurse
rlmnurse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks for the video. It is so sad to know that is what happened to that pretty little angel. It\\'s Not Fair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

very weird. well now im prepared in case i run across someone like that.

the video wasnt clear in some places, it seemed artificial, anyway im sure its mostly real, just looked a little colored in some areas.

i assume this was done by those forensic guys who study such things, i saw a program about them on pbs once.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:12 pm

DebB wrote:Barf

That emoticon is AWESOME!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 pm

Not sure I can watch. Can someone give me a heads up to what I will be seeing, please? I want to see but I'm not sure I can stomach something really gross.

And to think of Caylee, really breaks my heart!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Tracey276 wrote:Not sure I can watch. Can someone give me a heads up to what I will be seeing, please? I want to see but I'm not sure I can stomach something really gross.

And to think of Caylee, really breaks my heart!

its pretty blurry, but the face pretty much disappears immediately and it turns colors and then gets skinny. its blurry and dark though.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:42 am

Thanks Nita. I may come back and Barf but I will try it.

Well, I couldn't make it out very well. I get the jist of it though. I don't ever need to see that in "clear" vision or first hand.

Last edited by Tracey276 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add last lines)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down