Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

+12
jeanne1807
laga
Bombshell
lisette
cherylz
NiteSpinR
Heike
TerryRose
artgal16
Nama
Wrapitup
raine1953
16 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 7 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by Heike Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:41 am

jeanne1807 wrote: Maybe she will remember a tatoo on Georges Arse and reveal that to all of us. I'm just saying.

What a riot that would be! George squirming in his seat, Cindy gets up and walks out...hahahaha Oh boy...can someone text me for THAT testimony!!!!! hahahaha So, Jeanne, what would we speculate that tatoo is of? Let's see...hmmm, may well be too early to go there! hahaha Will think on it!

:-)
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 7 Empty Re: Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand!

Post by cookie104 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:43 am

Heike wrote:
jeanne1807 wrote: Maybe she will remember a tatoo on Georges Arse and reveal that to all of us. I'm just saying.

What a riot that would be! George squirming in his seat, Cindy gets up and walks out...hahahaha Oh boy...can someone text me for THAT testimony!!!!! hahahaha So, Jeanne, what would we speculate that tatoo is of? Let's see...hmmm, may well be too early to go there! hahaha Will think on it!

:-)
LOL. I don't think it will be 'bella vita."

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie104 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:50 am

lisette wrote:I think this testimony is hurting KC more than helping her...
At this point, I think he is fed up with all of it and who could blame him. Casey is like a nuclear weapon and has destroyed her family and all of her friends and associates. My heart aches for George and Cindy. Blood may be thicker than water, but just how far can anyone expect the parents to go to try to save her from the DP?

cookie104

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony RESTS~Casey Anthony Murder Trial~Thread#3 (June 27-June 30)George Anthony breaks down on the stand/Roy Kronk denies moving Caylee's body/3 forensic psychologists determinee Casey competant to stand trial/Casey WILL NOT take the stand! - Page 7 Empty Casey speaks

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:51 am

Casey Anthony sat by herself in the Orange County Courthouse while a member of her defense team phoned in a request for a mistrial in her first-degree murder case.

It's not clear why Casey Anthony's attorneys, including Jose Baez and J. Cheney Mason, were not present at the start of court today. They walked in just before 9 a.m.

One of her attorneys, Ann Finnell, called in to the courthouse, stating that a recent federal ruling faulting Florida's death-penalty laws should be used in this case to trigger a mistrial.

Casey Anthony herself was forced to speak briefly when Chief Judge Belvin Perry asked her if she wanted to proceed without her attorneys in the courtroom.

She said she did: "I agree with Miss Finnell,'' Casey Anthony said.

Perry reserved ruling on the mistrial request, meaning that he will make a decision at some other time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am

Good to read George is "holding his own" against Bozo. Thanks to your play by play's, I can get a good clue of what is happening. Have the kids......

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 am

Getting hot and heavy. I'm waiting for George to jump up and deck Bozo! I think I would!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:55 am

George says how dare you (Baez) tell me I did something different than what I did.He says he's not ashamed of anything he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:58 am

George is REALLY on the ball and not allowing ANY BS to make it through on his WATCH this morning! That man had his cherrios! Woo-hoo!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 am

George's demeanor is absolutely HONEST and even if righteous with Baez, it is with conviction and emotion and we want to be on his side. I would think the jury will be moved by George today and really convinced of his genuine testimony! NO one is going to think this man did what the defense claims---CONVICTION FIRST DEGREE MURDER!!!

Last edited by Heike on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 am

Baez:Did you attempt to commit suicide?
George:Yes sir, I did.
B: You left a suicide note and expressed some guilt didn't you.
B: Were you hospitalized?
G: Yes
B: Did you make media appearance when you got out and advocated the innocence of your daughter. Do you recall being paid $20,000 for an appearance on 48 Hours?
G: I've been nice to you and tried to answer your questions....... We did it (48 Hr) for self preservation and bring awareness to Caylee.
B: While you advocated for your daughter's innocence you you go on the Early Show.
G: .....
B: All these appearances stopped when the allegations of abuse came up?
G: That came from you (not sure exactly what he said)
B: Do you recall hearing it some other way?

Sidebar........words above aren't EXACT

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 am

Bozo is absolutely attacking George and I'm waiting for George to say that he thinks Casey killed Caylee. He did say something about not wanting to believe that his daughter could have killed or taken someones life.....not sure exactly what he said. I thought for a minute that he was going to say that he finally realized that she COULD HAVE murdered Caylee.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 am

KC's anger really started to show. She thought she could accuse her dad of incest, and help dispose of Caylee, and her dad would do anything to protect her. Glad George is coming through for the truth.
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 am

I just got up- ohhhhh! what did I miss? I see George on stand now but who was up first? Was George the first on the stand or someone else? Ill try to read and catch up
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:17 am

Cindy was up first, artgal. Nothing that interesting there.....can't even remember what was said.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:19 am

George (earlier this morning): Casey is no longer with us. Casey was the last one that was with her. 1+1 adds up to 2.

I thought right then he was going to say he thought Casey killed Caylee, but he didn't go that far.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:31 am

B - do you remember the Pros asking you about molesting your daughter.
G - I would never do anything like that to my daughter.
B - You know about penalties about child molesting.
G - I would never do anything like that to my daughter.
B - You would never admit to it would you.

Last edited by BJ on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 am

Back to the gas cans and George reporting the gas can stolen. Asked if it was the first time to reported them stolen. George did have knowledge that Casey used gas out of the gas cans. Did G see duct tape on the gas can on August 1 when G gave the cans to the police. G doesn't know.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:36 am

G said on Aug 5 in a depo that there was no duct tape on the vent. B read the depo.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:40 am

Baez is such an asshole - sorry for the language but the way he said anyone else you wanna throw in like your dog - that really really gets me when he talks in that manner.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

Cops screwed up/Not...Family helped coverup drowning/Not..Sex abuse/Not..Kronk moved body/Not...Defense making any points per Mark Nejame
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 am

So bascially George has become the State's witness
saying he knew it was decomp in the trunk, basically testifying against Casey - wow
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 am

I knew this duct tape on the gas can was going to come back and bite him...I remember him denying that he put the duct tape on the can in a prior hearing...That's when the Ants were fudging in order to help KC. Now she's turning it around on him...So sad. He should never have lied to help her.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 am

In Aug of 2009 George agrees that he thought Caylee had been killed by someone other than his daughter. He was upset that his daughter was being accused of her death.

Does G believe that Caylee died at the hands of his daughter? JP won't let him answer.

Did G ever tell police in August that Casey murdered Casey? He didn't believe it at that time.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 am

When Caylee's remains were found he recalls his feelings. He hoped that Caylee would be found alive.

George breaking down and Casey sitting there like the stone princess.

George says that he doesn't need a recess...he's fine and needs to get through this.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next